he had brought you instead.
凯希要死了
Cathy is dying.
而你就长啊长啊 像只肥大的占巢之鸟
And you grew and grew like a big fat cuckoo
现在看看你 坐在那里
and now look at you sitting there
一副你已经是庄园主的样子
as if you are already master of the house.
你妹妹要死了
Your sister is dying.
凯希要死了
Cathy is dying.
休想骗我 希斯克里夫
You do not fool me, Heathcliff.
你表现出的仁慈之心
You wear your finer feelings
就像你身上好衣服一样 跟你完全不搭
like you wear those gentleman’s clothes… badly.
你就是个吉普赛杂种
You are nothing more than a gypsy bastard
所以你对凯希的爱也只是虚情假意
and so your love for Cathy can only be a pretend love.
你对她的哀痛也只是 兔死狐悲
Your grief for her, a pretence.
不许你说她的名字
Don’t you say her name.
不许你说她的名字
Don’t you say her name.
住手 -不许你说她的名字
Stop! – Don’t you say her name!
不许你说她的名字
Don’t you say her name!
不许你说她的名字
Don’t you say her name!
不 -住手
No! – Stop!
你会杀死他的 -你会被绞死的
You will kill him! – You will hang for it!
我有意赴死
I long to die!
如果我知道她在等着我 我愿死上千万次
I would die a thousand deaths if I knew she were waiting for me!
我要走了
I am leaving now.
我想你该干脆地放我走
I think it fair that you let me leave unmolested.
走吧 -毕竟
Be gone! – After all,
你的爱比你的恨更残忍♥折磨
it is better to be hated by you than loved by you.
我现在懂了
I see that now.
所以我想 从某种奇怪的角度 我还该感激你
So I think I owe you a queer sort of gratitude
感谢你没有爱上我 你的爱会致人死地
that you spared me your love and its murderous effects.
走吧 走吧
Be gone! Be gone!
你是让我见见凯希 还是我要杀进去
Will you let me see Cathy or must I fight my way in?
她很虚弱
She is weak.
她要死了 -那你就该知道她此刻很想见我
She is dying. – Then you know she would wish to see me.
就算你不在乎我的想法 也该遵从她的临终遗愿
Obey her dying wishes even if you no longer take heed of mine.
睡吧 睡吧 我的爱人
Sleep, sleep my love.
让我死在你的臂弯里吧
Let me die in your arms.
别离开我
Don’t leave me.
别离开我
Don’t leave me.
埃德加
Edgar.
埃德加
Edgar.
埃德加 能再见到你真太好了
Oh, Edgar! How sweet it feels to see you again.
我求你原谅我
I beg your forgiveness!
原谅 我没什么可原谅你的
Forgiveness? I have nothing to forgive you.
那你不生气吗 -我不生气
Then you are not angry? – I am not angry.
失去你我很遗憾
I am sorry to have lost you,
特别是当我想到你永远都不会幸福的
especially as I can never think you will be happy.
我怀了他的孩子 埃德加
I am carrying his child, Edgar!
我无路可走 一无所有
And I have nowhere and nothing!
求你 我要怎么赎罪
Please. How can I make amends?
如果你真想帮助我
If you should really wish to oblige me,
那就回到你嫁的那个恶人身边
then return to the villain you married
劝他离开这个国家吧
and persuade him to leave the country.
不要对我如此无情
Do not close your heart to me!
不要对我毫不关心
Do not close your heart!
仆人从教堂回来了
The servants are returning from church.
我家主人也很快会回来
My master will not be far behind.
我不能走
I cannot go.
我告诉你 我不会走的
I shall not go, I tell you.
天啊 你就离开一小时
For heaven’s sake! Just go for one hour.
等主人离开家我会去找你的 求你了
I will come to you when the master leaves the house, please.
我一刻都不能离开
Not for one minute!
你必须走 埃德加先生马上就会上来了
You must. Mr Edgar will be up immediately!
我答应她了
I promised her.
这是我们最后在一起的时光了
This will be the last time.
她求我留下的
She begged me to stay!
她不知道自己在说什么
She does not know what she says.
这怎么回事
What in God’s name?
除非你是魔鬼 否则你就抱着她
Unless you are a fiend, you will take her!
你抱着她 给她最后的安慰
You will take her and you will comfort her.
我会离开房♥子
I shall not refuse to go out of doors.
但我会留在花♥园♥
But I will stay in the garden,
你要遵守你的诺言 奈莉
and mind you keep to your word, Nelly.
我会站在落叶松下面
I shall be under the larch trees.
奈莉 快去找肯尼斯医生 你快去啊
Nelly, send for Dr Kenneth. Now, send for him, woman!
医生 谢天谢地
Doctor, thank God.
快来 请进
Please come. Please.
她呼吸很弱 我担心孩子的状况
Her breathing is shallow. I fear for our baby.
她死了
She’s dead.
我不用等你来也猜到了
I didn’t have to wait for you to learn that.
别在我面前哭鼻子了
Stop snivelling before me.
去你们的 她不需要你们任何人的眼泪
Damn you all. She wants none of your tears.
没错 她死了
Yes, she’s dead.
希望她进了天堂
Gone to heaven, I hope.
她像圣人那样死去了吗
Oh, did she die like a saint?
你可怜的人
You poor wretch.
你的傲慢无法蒙蔽上帝
Your pride cannot blind God.
她怎么死的
How did she die?
她躺在那儿 脸上还带着甜美的微笑
She lay with a sweet smile on her face
她的婴孩靠在她的胸前
and her baby at her breast.
那么说他的杂种活下来了
His bastard lived, then.
凯希的生命如美梦般结束
Cathy’s life closed in a gentle dream.
愿她在另一个世界安详地醒来
May she wake as kindly in the other world.
愿她痛苦地醒来
May she wake in torment!
我只有一个祈愿 我会一直祈祷到舌头僵硬
I pray one prayer I repeat it till my tongue stiffens…
凯希·恩肖 愿你不得安息
Cathy Earnshaw, may you not rest,
我活着你就休想
not while I’m living.
你说是我杀了你
You said I killed you.
那就做鬼缠着我
Haunt me, then.
永远游荡在我身边
Be with me always.
随你怎样 逼疯我 但别离我而去
Take any form. Drive me mad, but don’t leave me
留我在深渊中独自一人 找不到你
in the abyss, where I cannot find you.
没了你 我的生命似已完结
I cannot live without my life.
没了你 我的灵魂似已瓦解
I cannot live without my soul.
结婚也不是件坏事 不是吗 凯瑟琳
Being married will will not be such a bad thing, will it, Catherine?
我要去看我父亲
I’m going to see my father.
这个挂坠是你母亲的
This locket was your mother’s.
希望你成为一个尽职的儿媳
I hope you’ll be a dutiful daughter.
我不会被你吓倒
I defy you to frighten me!
听到你妻子怎么跟我说话了吗 林顿
Have you heard how your wife speaks to me, Linton?
如果你管不了她 我可以自己来
If you cannot take her in hand perhaps I’ll have to do so myself.
林顿爱我 因此我也爱他
Linton loves me and for that reason I love him.
希斯克里夫先生 你是一个没人爱的可怜之人
Mr Heathcliff, you have nobody to love you
不管你让我们如何痛苦
and however miserable you make us,
我们也可以在内心享受报复你的快♥感♥
we shall still have the revenge of thinking that
因为你的残忍♥源自你比我们更惨烈的痛苦
your cruelty rises from your greater misery!
奈莉 奈莉
Nelly! Nelly!
他还健在吗 -是的
Is he still alive? – Yes.
是的 小天使 他尚活着
Yes, my angel, he is!
原谅我 求你原谅我
Forgive me. Please forgive me.
没什么需要我原谅的
There is nothing to forgive.
告诉我一件事 凯瑟琳 说实话
Tell me one thing, Catherine, and tell me the truth.
你爱林顿吗
Do you love Linton?
他会使你快乐吗
Will he make you happy?
他会让我非常快乐 父亲
He will make me very happy, Father.
希斯克里夫先生说我们该住在这
And Mr Heathcliff has said that we shall live here
林顿和我住一起
Linton and I together.
我们会生儿育女 让家里一片欢腾
And we will fill the house with children and happiness.
那我就可以放心追随她去了
Then I can go to her.
跟我的女儿凯瑟琳一起生活我很幸福
I have been very happy with my little Catherine.
我明白了 到最后也要做忠诚的仆人 是吗
Oh, I see. Playing the loyal servants to the last, are we?
抓紧 把我儿媳的东西准备好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!