She must learn to avoid putting me in a passion.
你曾告诉我
You once told me
爱只会带来悲伤 痛苦 折磨
that love would only bring me grief and pain and suffering.
我这一生所见
I have seen nothing in my life
证明此言非虚
to change that opinion otherwise.
你误导了我
You misled me,
我认为你是有意的 但你错了
not purposely I don’t suppose but you were wrong.
如果是那样
If that is true,
那我这一生的努力也是错的
then my whole life’s endeavours have been wrong too.
你是想让我这样想吗
Is that what you would have me believe?
不管你怎么想 只要你内心感到安慰便好
I would have you believe whatever brings you peace.
那样不也很可怜吗
Would that not be a poor conclusion?
标志着我暴♥力♥行为的荒唐终止
An absurd termination to my violent exertions?
我在很多方面都同情你
I feel for you in such a variety of ways.
首先 你与凯希惊人的相似
In the first place, your startling likeness to Cathy
让你和她心意相通
fearfully connected you with her.
但究竟又是什么使得她无法与我心意相通
But then what is not connected with her to me?
是什么没能唤起她的记忆
And what does not recall her?
整个世界就是写满使人痛苦事件的备忘录
The entire world is a dreadful collection of memoranda
写着她存在过 而我失去了她
that she did exist and that I have lost her.

You have…
没得病吧
no feeling of illness, have you?
没有 我好得很
No, I have not.
从来没这么强壮过
I never felt stronger.
我觉得我这么用心 你应该亲我一下
I think first you should kiss me for minding so well.
如果你能通读而没有错误 我就亲你五下
Five kisses if you read it through with no further blunders.
奈莉
Nelly!
奈莉
Nelly!

No.

No.
不要啊
No! No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!