Do you know what a wire transfer is?
你知道什么是电汇吗?
Is she for real?
她不是来闹场的吧?
Sweetheart is there anything you need to do?
阿姐 你没别的事好做了吗?
Let us big boys have a conversation.
男人谈生意女人少插嘴
“Conversation ” a word with four syllables.
谈生意是要用大脑的
Do you want some ice before your brain overheats?
你要不要先去装个脑袋?
Ice. Yeah you could chisel some off your heart
是啊 你也先去装颗心吧
if you could find it.
如果你找得到心的话
This would work a lot faster princess if I had an account number.
一切会尽快进行 只要你给我帐号♥
You have 48 hours to complete the transfer.
你有48小时的时间汇款
Don’t waste my time.I wouldn’t dream of it.
别浪费我的时间 喔 我哪敢
I might
事实上…
throw in a couple extra bucks and send you to charm school.
我会多汇几块送你上礼仪学校
Now that business is finished we party.
生意谈完 来狂欢吧
Bitches come!
辣妹们 进来吧
Yeah?
喂?
Shit I thought this was a cell phone.
见鬼 我以为这只是手♥机♥
Have a nice rest?
睡得甜吧?
Dial it down. I got to sleep an hour ago.
小声点 我一小时前才睡
You were given a specific list of cars.
我们给你一份特别准备的清单
Who told you to alter it?
谁教你变更的?
The cars sucked. They would’ve seen through it.
清单上的车很烂 他们会看穿
You guys should switch travel agents.
你们真该换旅行社
I got that info you wanted.
我已经弄到你要的情报了
Hang on a second.
等一等
You guys ready for this?
准备好了?
Names birthdays ranks in the Red Army.
姓名 生日 红军军阶
Favorite foods? How did you get this?
爱吃的东西?你怎么弄到的?
Kolya Yorgi’s younger brother
柯亚 尤里的小弟
happens to be an action sports fanatic.
他刚好是极限运动的爱好者
So naturally he’s a fan.
所以他很崇拜我
But when you kill a bottle of vodka in three swigs
等他猛灌三瓶伏特加之后
you’ll talk.
他就无话不说了
I got something else.What?
我还有东西要给你 什么?
Their personal bank account number.
他们的个人银行帐号♥
Where did I put that?
我放到哪去了?
Stolen cars nightclubs prostitution extortion.
偷车 夜♥总♥会♥ 应♥召♥站 勒索
What’s the big deal?
这些人有什么特别的?
We got criminals like this in the U.S.
这种人我们美国多得是
Your job isn’t to ask questions.
你负责搜集情报 不是问问题
Well I did my job thank you. I’m coming home.
我功成身退 谢谢 我要回家了
Not just yet.
还没
You’re a victim of your own success.
你的称职害了你自己
Get closer to these guys.
我要你接近这些人
They’re cool but not that cool.
这些人是酷 但还不够酷
Go deeper.
更深入一点
I’ll send a guy with a care package to help you.
我会派人带些道具去帮你
I thought we had a deal.
我以为我们谈好的
You change cars I change the deal.
你变更车子 我变更交易
Do this for me you can come home.
帮我这个忙 你就能回家
If you send someone to save the world
你要派人拯救世界
make sure they like it the way it is.
也要确定那人喜欢这世界
I have a really firm chest. I bench like 225.
我的胸肌很壮 我卧推能举225磅
Like bench. Weight room. Bye.
卧推举 在举重室
That’s him.Wait. You’re Triple X?
就是他 等等 你就是XXX?
You’re the care package?
你就是送道具的?
Agent Toby Lee Shavers.
对 李托比探员
Come on.
来吧
You have to rate high to get Gibbons to send this stuff.
纪本会送货来 你一定很重要
I kind of wish I was going with you mixed up in the fury of the situation.
我真希望能跟你一起行动
Crazy. License to kill death destruction mayhem.
这真够猛的 杀人 毁灭 搞破坏
Got a gun under your pillow.
枕头底下放枪
Never know when some freak villain will pop out.
超级大坏蛋随时都可能跳出来
How long you been with the agency?Two days.
你当探员多久了? 两天
You’re shitting me. No way.
见鬼 不会吧
That sucks.
真差劲
Yeah it sucks but it beats jail.
是很差劲 但比坐牢好多了
It sucks because I spent six years…
差劲的是 我耗了六年时间
…in the basement of some windowless NSA gadget freak room man.
待在暗无天日的道具室里
And I got a degree. I got a degree from MlT.
我有学位 我是麻省理工的
Phi Beta Kappa magna cum laude.
我是第一名毕业的
And they probably picked you up what
而他们挑中你的原因…
pumping iron in San Quentin?
是你在牢里很会扛砖头?
You ever get punched in the face for talking too much?
你有没有因为多话被扁过?
Show me the stuff.
把东西拿给我看
This one made my career the definition of perfection:
这是我的精心杰作 完美的典范
My multi-purpose multi-function field revolver.
多目标多功能连发手♥枪♥
Oh I like this.Then you’ll love these.
我喜欢 那你会爱死这些
These are all attachment darts. See the green ones?
这些是附属子弹 什么都有
Datura knockout darts.
看见绿色的了?麻醉子弹
Guy goes down for 12 hours
砰!中弹者会倒下12小时
wakes up doesn’t know who he is…
醒来后不知身在何处…
…and his head’s splitting like a cord of firewood.
他会头痛欲裂
I was shot twice by those.
我被那种子弹打中两次
And the red ones are tranquilizer and blood-splatter darts.
还有红色的 这是镇静喷血弹
Looks like a kill shot without the aftereffects.
中弹后的假死样子很逼真
Like death.
跟死了一样
You’ve got exploding and surveillance darts…
还有爆破弹 无线电追踪弹…
…and your standard .44-caliber bullets
还有标准的点44子弹
if you want to get nasty.
如果你想开杀戒的话
A little wet work. You know what I’m talking about right?
喷洒点鲜血 你懂我在说什么吧?
Knocked over a few 7-Elevens have we?
你一定抢过便利商店吧?
No I had my leg in a cast for three months.
没 倒是腿上上过石膏
All I did was play video games.
我只能在家玩射击电玩
That’s a really sad story.
真是个悲伤的故事
Check this out on to my baby.
好吧 看看我的宝贝
Eagle Eyes. Nine enhanced-vision modes.
鹰眼 有九种视觉强化模式
Every little boy’s dream: the penetrator mode.
每个小男孩的梦想 透视模式
Check it out.
看看吧
Oh my God.
乖乖
She’s checking you out man.I’ll hang on to these.
她在看你 这个我要了
Now on to my latest achievement.
接着 我最新的发明
I just put the finishing touches on them last week.
我上周才完成的
What do you think?
怎样?
Bandages?No Mr. X watch and learn.
绷带 不 你看着
There’s enough primer to blow a hole in a vault…
上面的火♥药♥足以炸穿墙壁…
…vaporize a human or whatever agents like you might find a use for.
炸死人 或任何你想炸的东西
And check this out.
你看看
The detonator. How cool is that?
这是引爆器 够酷吧?
You might want to back up for this.
你最好退后一点
It’s a bandage.
那只是绷带罢了
Just get behind the wall.
躲到墙后
You ready?
准备好了?
I’ve always wanted to say this.
我一直想说这句话
Fire in the hole.
引爆
It’s loaded.
子弹已经上膛
So what do you think? Beautiful.
怎样? 太棒了
You like the cars?
你喜欢这些车?
I love the cars they’re dope.
我喜欢 真棒
You like the money?
你喜欢那笔钱吧?
I love money but I do not have it.
我喜欢 但我还没拿到
You look like you’re doing very well. All these employees beautiful cars.
你看来混得不错 这些手下 名车
This is no time for being funny.
我没时间跟你胡扯
You didn’t think I wasn’t good for it?
你不会以为我会赖帐吧?
It never crossed my mind.
我想都没想过
A cargo ship’s waiting for you in Rijeka. Here’s the address.
港口有艘货轮在等着 这是地址
This place is dope.
这里真棒
This one’s mine?
这辆是我的?
Car number 10.
第十辆
Kolya found it hiding in Berlin. It was very difficult to find.
柯亚在柏林找到的 它很难找

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!