It can kill millions.
它能屠♥杀♥百万人口
We knew they were up to something. You found out.
我们早知他们有鬼 你查到了
That’s excellent work Triple X.
干得好 XXX
There was never a sweeper team.
原来根本没什么扫荡小组
If I said don’t jump off the Empire State Building….
我若叫你别去跳帝国大厦…
You’re right. I’d definitely do it.
没错 我铁定会去跳
I inspired you.
你看 是我激励了你
I’m an authority figure that’s what I’m supposed to do.
我是掌权者 我理当这么做
Look my men are on this now.
听着 我的人已经接手
It’s time for you to come home.What about Yelena?
你该回家了 那约娜呢?
I’m not authorized to give her asylum.
我无权给她庇护
But I promise it’ll be done by the time you get here.
但我保证你回来时一定搞定
Come home Xander. That’s an order.
回来吧 桑德 这是命令
How soon can Yorgi launch this thing?
尤里多快就能发射这玩意?
You were told to go home! Your people are handling…
他们叫你回去 你们的人接手
How soon Yelena?
多快?
Soon. But it’s not our problem anymore!
很快 但这不关我们的事了
If they get ahead of schedule it’s everyone’s.
他们若提前行动 就事关重大
He’s got an army a fortress.
不可能的 他有军队 碉堡
You don’t stand a chance!
你根本没有机会
I’ve risked my life for stupid reasons.
我曾为很多蠢事冒险
This is the first one that makes sense.
这是第一件对我有意义的事
This is not one of your stunts. You’ll die in this you know that.
这不是特技表演 你会送命的
If you don’t go back in there…
我知道你若没回去…
…he’ll know something’s wrong.
他就会知道出事了
You can’t ask me to go back there. You can’t.
你不能要我回去 不行
You want to know something ironic?
知道最讽刺的是什么吗?
I volunteered for this assignment.
我是自愿争取这任务的
I wanted to make a difference.
我想有所贡献
I fought for it.
我努力争取这任务
Then finish it.
那就完成它
Remember what I told you after you kissed me?
记得你吻我之后 我说了什么?
Never again?I lied.
没有下次? 我说谎
But when you break it down I’m a simple man.
你仔细分♥析♥ 其实我很单纯
I’d be happy with a beautiful Czech girl…
我很高兴能跟捷克美女
Hey geek! Got new orders from Gibbons. Get in.
怪胎!纪本下了新指令 上车
I want all that in here.
我要那些全装进这车里
Done.
没问题
The castle’s covered with surveillance cameras.
城♥堡♥到处装满监视器
That’s why we cannot get close enough.
所以我们才无法靠近
Hang on. That’s why I need to knock out the communications tower…
等等 所以我要去摧毁山脚下的…
…at the base of the mountain.
联络塔
Is there anyone here who knows how to fly a plane?
这里有人会开飞机吗?
I can.
我会
Too much turbulence around these mountains!
这些山峰附近乱流太多
Just get me in line with that tower!
把我送到那个塔上方就好
I’ll do the rest!
剩下的交给我
Go now!
跳吧
Viktor! We got company!
维多 有访客来了!
Catch him fast. Kill him slow!
活逮他 再好好折磨他!
Nothing like fresh powder.
新鲜的雪花真棒
Yelena my sweet dove did you get confused?
老相好 你是不是头昏了?
Your assignment was
你的任务是…
to kill the cop after he killed X.
那条子杀了桑德后 再杀了他
Not good for undercover agent from Russian Intelligence.
这样不是个好俄♥罗♥斯♥卧底密探
I knew about you all along…
我一直都知道你的底细…
…and it was my pleasure to twist you and use you how I saw fit.
能随意摆布并利用你 真是好玩
And you.
还有你
Of all people I thought you’d understand…
在众人之中 我以为你会懂…
…what I’m trying to accomplish.
我想达成的梦想
Can you imagine?
你想像一下?
Imagine a city like Prague vanishing…
想像布拉格在毒气云团下…
…in a cloud of poison gas.
被消灭殆尽
Then Hamburg London Washington.
还有汉堡 伦敦 华盛顿
Imagine not knowing who did it or why.
凶手不明 原因也不明
And so they turn on each other.
所以大家兵戎相见
These guys attack those guys.
这些人攻击那些人
Those guys invade these guys.
那些人侵略这些人
Soon whole world implodes.
很快地 全世界闹内讧
Imagine governments disappearing.
政♥府♥全都消失
And in the end…
最后…
…imagine facing absolute beautiful freedom.
达成一个绝对完美的自♥由♥状态
But neither of you will be there to see it.
但你们都无缘亲眼目睹了
Like Viktor.
跟维多一样
Like Kolya.
还有柯亚
Cover me!
掩护我
Get me out of this thing!
帮我解开
He took the hard drive. He’s going to launch Ahab!
他拿走硬碟 他要发射亚哈号♥
Pick one.
自己选
Ivan take out that nest!
伊凡 轰了那些狙击手!
You have to turn the safety off.
你要扳开保险才行
Hold them off as long as you can.
尽量拖住他们
See you my friend.
再见了 朋友
Come on baby.
快啊
Stop! He’s got us pinned down.
停!他困住我们了
Shit.
该死
You got a bazooka!
你有火箭筒啊
Stop thinking Prague police and start thinking PlayStation.
别把自己当警♥察♥ 当电玩高手…
Blow shit up!
随便开轰啊
This is not bazooka. This is heat-seeker rocket.
这不是火箭筒 这是感热火箭
Heat-seeker?
感热?
Set it.
架好它
The son of a bitch is smoking.
那痞子在抽烟
I told him that cigarette would kill him.
我说过他会被烟害死 走吧
Learn how to shoot piece of shit!
学学怎么开枪吧 笨蛋
Quick! Help me pull him out!
快 帮我把他拉出来
It will hit the city in 30 minutes!
那玩意半小时内会抵达市内
Guys. I need a helicopter.
各位 我需要直升机
I need transportation. I need a…
我需要交通工具 我需要
X there you are. I gave you everything you wanted.
你在这 我在找你 一切搞定
This thing will damn near fly now.
这玩意只差不会飞了
You screwed me. Gibbons didn’t authorize this.
你耍我 纪本根本没下令
He’ll hang us both out to dry.
他会整死我们 我会完蛋
Agent Shavers.Yeah?
托比探员 什么事?
I’m going to give you a field promotion.
我要升你的职
Take over finish the mop-up. You’re in charge.
接手这个现场 由你全权负责
Yes sir! I’m the man for the job!
遵命 我保证达成任务
I won’t let you down!
我决不会令你失望
Wait! Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Almost forgot the manual. You’ll need this.
操作手册 你会需要的
Hey X. Go kick some ass.
老大 去拯救世界吧
That thing must be going 80 mph!
那玩意时速肯定有80哩
How do we stop it?!
我们要怎么停下它?
We can’t!
没办法
The controls are on the bubble panel.
控制中心在上面的透明圆顶里
You see it?Yeah.
看到了? 看到了
The hard drive’s in there!
硬碟就在里面
You got the manual.
你有操作手册
See if Shavers put in anything we could use.
查一查有什么可用的机关
He’s got very bad handwriting.Come on!
他的字迹很潦草 快点
Flame throwers mini-bombs
火焰喷射器 迷你炸♥弹♥
exploding hubcaps rocket launchers!
车轮盖炸♥弹♥ 火箭发射器
This is a tank.
这是辆坦克
You can’t use any of it on Ahab.
你不能拿它对付亚哈号♥
Silent Night only breaks down in deep water.
寂静之夜要在深水中引爆才行
I’ll have to get on it!What?
我要上去 什么?
I’ll have to get on it.
我要上去
Our surveillance puts Ahab 22 minutes
亚哈号♥再过22分钟…
outside of Prague.
就到达布拉格了
We should evacuate the city.
我们该疏散整个城市

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!