I need to know more about Anarchy 99.
我要知道无政♥府♥99的详情
You want to know about Anarchy 99?
你想知道详情?
You’ve seen the girls the clubs the parties.
你看到辣妹 俱乐部和派对了
What you don’t see is what goes on during the day.
但你看不到白天发生的事
There’s been a lot of activity in the last year. People coming in and out.
去年活动很频繁 人们进进出出的
Russian scientists.Well what are they up to?
俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家 他们在干嘛?
They go in the basement and I’m not allowed in.
不知 他们在地下室 我不能去
Now’s a good time for you to get invited.
现在是你设法进去的好时机
Yorgi knows you’re an agent.
尤里知道你是情报员
Kirill is waiting with his rifle.
阿奇正在外面拿枪指着你
Where…?Don’t look!
哪里? 别看!
There’s a back door.
这里有后门
They’ll know you warned me.
走后门 他们就知道你警告我
If you go out the front he’ll put a bullet in your eye.
走前门 他就会射杀你
You still packing?Always.
你有带枪吗? 一直都有
Get ready to use it.
准备用枪吧
What’s your plan?
你有何计划?
He’s still in love with you.
他还爱着你 对吧? 对
He’ll wait for a clear shot.
除非有把握 他不会开枪
That’s your plan? Thank you. Great.
这就是你的计划?你还真行
Draw!
拔枪
He’s on the way.
他上路了
Gibbons! My favorite kidnapper.
纪本 我最喜爱的绑匪头头
Next time send a limo.
下回♥派♥辆礼车来接我吧
Oh you’ve got to be kidding me.
哇咧 你别闹了吧
You already broke me. No need to get cruel and unusual.
你已打败我了 不用再折磨我
A ticket? Now that’s funny.
机票?这可好玩了
Where am I going to go now?Home.
我现在要去哪? 回家
Home?
回家?
Your cover’s blown. You’re not useful.
你的身分已被揭穿 你没用了
That’s it? I’m done?
就这样?没我的事了?
No tricks.
没错 我们的情报已经…
We have enough intel to move forward.
足够进行下一步行动
With what?
谁去行动?
Sweeper team: quick clean effective.
扫荡小组 快而有效
Don’t worry about it. It’ll all be over soon.
不用担心 事情很快就会解决
You mean a sweeper team to come in and kill everybody?
你派扫荡小组去杀光所有人?
Not all of them are as bad as you think.
他们并非全都是大坏蛋
You had to shoot a cop.
你得杀♥警♥♥察♥才能混进去
How “not as bad as I think” could they be?
他们这还不算是坏人?
Okay look.
好吧 听着
We’ve got a complication.
事情有点复杂
There’s a girl. Yelena.
里面有个女人 约娜
There’s always a girl.
永远都是有个女人
She wants out
她想逃出来
and I sent her back in to get more intel for you.
而我派她回去帮你搜集情报
There’s no time to play favorites. The cards have been dealt.
没时间玩游戏 决定已经下了
What do you mean the cards have been dealt?
什么叫决定已经下了?
You don’t even know her man.
你根本不认识她
Oh by the way that bank number you gave us?
对了 你给我们的银行帐号♥
Your friends and Yelena have made some large cash transfers…
你朋友和约娜转帐大笔的现金…
…to a group of Russian scientists known to specialize and traffic…
给一群俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家 他们专用于…
…in biological weapons.
生化武器
She had nothing to do with it.Go home.
老大 她跟那没关系 回家吧
She ain’t…!That’s an order.
她! 这是命令
How’s it going?
情况如何?
Life is shit!
人生真烂!
Yeah well what can you do?
是啊 但你又能如何?
Through this door you are with us to the end.
过了这扇门 你就要效忠到底
Are you sure that’s what you want?I’m sure.
你确定要这样? 我确定
This is Ahab.
这是亚哈号♥
Think of it as solar-powered submarine.
它就像是艘太阳能潜水艇
It can circumnavigate the globe to reach its target.
它能绕行全球 命中目标
It need only surface to gather sunshine
它只需要在水面上搜集阳光
and to do its business.
就能完成任务
What is it? What’s its business?
什么任务?
Dropping off presents to all the good little boys and girls.
送礼物给乖小孩
My team will be finished tomorrow.
我们明天就可以完成
How about you?
你们呢?
We’re finished now.
我们好了
Nikolai!
尼可莱!
Bring the rockets.
准备火箭
The detonator is for you.
给你设定
Yorgi! The binary agents are mixing…
毒气开始混合…
…it will kill us all!
会害死大家!
Looks like little white mouse.
看起来真像小白鼠
Bye-bye little mouse.
拜拜 小白鼠
My God.
天啊
They did their job
他们的工作已经完成
and now they were liability.
现在他们成了累赘
We don’t need anyone talking about our business.
我们不需要太多知情的人
The gas gets sucked through the extractor fans passed into water…
风扇会抽出毒气 让它通过水
…and broken down to become once again completely harmless.
再转化为完全无毒的空气
So quiet.
真安静
I know now why they call it Silent Night.
难怪它会被称为”寂静之夜”
Let’s get some food.
去吃点东西
Find out what’s going on!
快去查是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
搞什么?
That works.
这招管用
Fire in the hole.
引爆
Sova. What are you doing here man?
你怎么会在这里?
First you set me up in the bar.
你先是在酒吧里陷害我
Then you shoot me in the back.
接着又开枪杀我
My boss does it to me. I did it to you.
我老板这么对我 我再这么对你
It’s a vicious circle.
这是恶性循环
You think it’s funny?
你觉得这很有趣?
No.
不 我不觉得
You didn’t take it personally did you?
你不会是怀恨在心吧?
I did what I had to do to get in.
我设法混进去
We’re on the same side.
我们是站同一边的 记得吧?
I’m sorry. I switched sides.
抱歉 我换边了
You pushed me too far.
你对我太过份了
My government doesn’t pay as well as Yorgi.
我的政♥府♥给的也没尤里多
My government pays twice as much…
我的政♥府♥给的是尤里给的两倍
Think you could just walk into the spy business…
你以为这样突然跳进来这行…
…and have all the angles figured out?
就能一切顺风如意?
What are you going to do shoot me?
那你要怎样?射杀我?
Where? In the head to be quick?
你希望我射哪里?头?
Or in the chest for an open casket so I can see your heart?
还是胸 好让我看看你的心脏
Can I think about it?
我想一下
What are you doing?!
你这是干嘛?
I heard you talking. I could tell where you were in the room.
我听到你讲话 知道你在哪里
What are you doing with the Ivans?
你怎么会跟伊凡在一起?
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
There’s something I didn’t have the time to tell you.
我有些话之前没对你说
I’m an agent as well.
我也是个情报员
I’m an agent for FSB Russian Intelligence.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报局的探员
You know like your ClA.
很像你们的中情局
I’ve been undercover for two years.Two years?
我卧底两年了 两年?
What was your plan let them die of old age?
你的计划是什么?等他们老死吗?
There was no plan.
我们根本没有计划
A year ago Intelligence gets reorganized
一年半以前 局里改组…
I stop getting orders.
我不再收到指令
They forget about me. And I did what I must to survive.
他们把我给忘了
You understand?
我只能尽力求生 你懂吗?
What do I understand? I’ve been an agent for a week.
我懂个屁 我才入行一周而已
But my boss needs to know what we know now.
但我老板得知道一切详情
Okay?Okay.
好吗? 好
The submarine’s purpose is to deploy a nerve agent called Silent Night.
潜艇会施放神经毒气”寂静之夜”
It’s been missing since the Soviet Union’s collapse in ’91.
它的配方在苏联解体后就失踪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!