22 minutes for 1.5 million people?
22分钟疏散150万人?
Call air support.
找空军支援
We may need to blow it out of the water.
我们可能得在水面上炸了它
If we hit that thing…
长官 要是我们击中它…
This city will die.
那整个城市就完了
And the crisis will be contained!
危机必须受到控制
One city’s better than 10.
牺牲一个城市总胜过十个
Another thing:
还有一件事…
A blue GTO is traveling parallel to Ahab.
有辆跑车跟亚哈号♥并行前进
Shit! Does this road go back to the river?
该死 这条路会回到河边吗?
Come on! Check the GPS!
快点 查导航地图啊
Yes it does! Fifteen miles at the town of Davle!
会!在15哩后的狄维镇!
There’s got to be something here we could use.
这里一定有我们能用的东西
Harpoon gun parachutes built into seats ejectable roof.
鱼叉炮 降落伞座椅 可弹射车顶
It’s all useless!
全都没用
How far are we?
还有多远?
The river is just beyond the next village.
那河就在下个村落后面
I’m going through! Use the rocket launcher!
我要直接冲过去 发射火箭
Twentytwo!Hit it!
22号♥! 快按
That was a flamethrower! Use the rockets!
那是火焰发射器 用火箭
It’s 32! I told you!
是32号♥ 我说过了… 快按
I told you he had bad handwriting!
我说过他字迹很潦草
Hit it!
快按
Shavers loaded this thing.
托比全都装上来了 查手册
We’re missing something.
我们一定漏了什么
There are more weapons here on the back. Look.
后面有更多武器 你看
Take the wheel!What? You’re crazy!
你来开车! 什么?你疯了
The brake! The brake!
刹车!刹车!
The gas! The gas!
加油!加油!
X what are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Five minutes to target.
五分钟后抵达目标上空
X talk to me! What are you doing?
说话啊 你在干嘛?
You said there was an ejectable roof.
你说过有个可弹射车顶
Right here!
对 就是那里
Hit it!
按下去!
Shit! It’s out of range!
该死 太远了
There’s a bridge! Cross the bridge!Okay.
那里有座桥 过桥去! 好
Come on.
加油
Come on!
加油
Got you!Yes!
中了! 好耶!
I wish I had a camera!
我真希望有带摄影机!
What you talking about?
你说什么?
This is gonna be one hell of a trick.
因为这次的特技肯定炫毙了
Three minutes to target.
三分钟后抵达
One minute to target.
一分钟后抵达
Move! Move! Move!
快 快
Out of the way!
快让开 让开
Eyes!
望远镜
Ten seconds to target.
十秒后抵达
Target in sight.
目标在望
Call the jets off. Tell the jets to stand down!
取消空中行动 叫战机撤退
Welcome to the Xander zone!
欢迎进入桑德特区
Zero contamination level. I understand sir. Zero contamination level.
零污染 我明白 长官 零污染
You Yelena?
你就是约娜?
Mr. Gibbons.
纪本先生
I promised Xander you could go to America.
我答应桑德要让你去美国
I’m a man of my word.
我言出必行
It doesn’t make much difference now does it?
现在这也没什么意义了
He’s alive! He’s alive! Come here!
他还活着 快过来
Get him out of there double-time. Go! Move!
快把他弄回来 快 快去
Bora Bora!What? I can’t hear you!
布拉布拉! 什么?我听不见!
Bora Bora.
布拉 布拉
You’re getting burnt.
你晒伤了
Xander you there?
桑德 你在吗?
I know you’re there Xander. I’ve got you here on satellite magnification.
我知道你在 我能透过卫星看到你
Call me. We got a whole new thing to talk about.
回电给我 我有要事相谈
Something very important has come up.
发生大条代志了
Oh by the way…
对了…
…you passed the test. The Gibbons test.
你已通过了纪氏测验
You gotta be kidding me.
你别闹了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!