Home 喜剧电影 浮生若梦(1938)

浮生若梦(1938)

0
浮生若梦(1938)

Alice, let me stay. I want to talk to you.
我要留下来 我有话跟你讲
No, I’d rather you wouldn’t. There’s nothing to talk about.
不用了 没什么好说的
Good night, Mrs. Kirby. Good night.
晚安 柯比太太 晚安
Good night, Mr. Kirby. I hope you didn’t get hurt.
柯比先生 希望你没怎么样
No. It’s a pleasure to have met all of you.
没什么 很高兴认识各位
Tony, come on. Alice, I. . .
托尼 走吧 爱丽丝 我…
Will I see you tomorrow? l don’t know.
我明天再跟你见面? 我不知道
But I. . . Good night, Tony.
可是我 晚安 托尼
Good night.
晚安
Stay right where you are, everybody. For heaven’s sake.
大家留在原地 看在上帝的份上
What’s this all about?
这是什么意思?
Which one is it? That one over there.
是哪一个? 就在那边
Who? Me? What do you mean?
你们是指我吗?
Look here. We don’t belong in this house.
我们不是这一家的
Keep your mouth shut, you.
你给我住口
What’s your name?
贵姓大名?
Ed Carmichael, and I haven’t done anything.
埃德·卡迈克尔 我什么都没做
See here. This seems very high- handed.
你们来势汹汹的
What’s it all about? Police Department.
是干什么的? 警♥察♥局来的
J-men.
警♥察♥
Gmen, Penny. Ed, what have you done?
是条子 埃德 你怎么了?
Nothing. I told you somebody was following me.
没有啊 我告诉你有人在跟踪我
But these people don’t belong here. Please let them go.
他们不是我家的人 先让他们走
Don’t let anybody out that door.
不许任何人出大门一步
This is outrageous. Do you realize who I am?
荒唐 你们知道我是谁吗?
What’s your name? Beton Batopevitch Kolenkhov.
贵姓大名? 贝特·巴托维奇·科伦霍夫
Where are you from? Omsk.
哪里来的? 鄂木斯克
Where? Omsk.
哪里? 鄂木斯克
These stairs lead to the cellar? Yes, they do.
这是到地下室的? 是的
Look out, Chief.
长官 小心
What do you call this? It’s called the New Monster.
这是什么? 这叫新型怪兽
Playing boogieman?
装鬼吓人?
Yeah. Get over there.
到那边去
My goodness.
我的天
He must’ve gotten out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.
我最近似乎流年不利
Mike, Bill.
迈克 比尔
Take a look.
下楼去看看
Come here, you.
你过来一下
Ever see these before? Yes, sir. I printed lots of them.
看过这个玩意儿吗? 是啊 我印了很多
You print this stuff? Yes, sir.
这是你印的? 是的
And you put them into candy boxes to get them into people’s homes?
你印在糖果盒上?
My Love Dreams. But I didn’t mean anything.
我的梦想 这也不会怎么样
You didn’t? No, sir.
你没有? 没有 先生
“Watch for the RevoIution. Radicals.
“革命即将到来” 激进分子
The Red Flag will sweep the country.
“红旗将会飘扬在全国”
I didn’t mean that. I just like to print, that’s all.
没别的意思 我只是印上去而已
See here. The government isn’t in any danger from Ed.
一点小广♥告♥是不会颠覆政♥府♥的
Why, printing is just his hobby. That’s all.
印刷只不过是他的嗜好
Why he’d print anything.
他印任何东西
It’s just like a play, isn’t it?
就跟我剧本上的一样
Now, look here, young man.
快上来
Don’t be so silly. I must get my pipe.
别拦着我 我必须去拿烟斗
We were right, Chief.
我们是对的 长官
There’s enough gunpowder down there to blow up the town.
底下的炸♥药♥可以将全镇炸掉
But we only use that. . . Shut up.
但我们只用那个 住口
Everybody in this house is under arrest.
这里所有的人已被捕
What’s that?
什么?
Stay right here.
你站着别动
I tell you I must get it. You stay right where you are.
我一定要下去 你就待在原地
It’s lit.
它被点燃了
What’s that? The fireworks.
那是什么? 烟花
Jim.
吉姆
Anth 0 fly. Miriam, rufi!
安东尼 米里亚姆 快逃
Alice! Grafldpa!
爱丽丝 爷爷
Keep your shirts on.
把衬衫穿上
The Revolution!
万岁 革命万岁
Home again.
回到老家了
Just like Siberia. Only it stinks.
和西伯利亚一样 只是更臭
It was fun being fingerprinted, wasn’t it?
他们还叫我盖指纹
Mr. Kirby didn’t think so. It took three men to hold him down.
三个人才将柯比先生压制住
Never a dull moment, that’s what I say, never a dull moment.
真有意思 太刺♥激♥了
I can walk alone.
我自己会走
I never heard of anything so outrageous in all my life.
我还从没碰过这么荒谬的事情
Never mind the argument.
你们没资格这样对待我
Stop pushing me around like this, you fools.
不要这么推我 蠢货
I’m Anthony P. Kirby. You hear that?
我安东尼·柯比 没听说过吗
Okay, pal, I’m George Washington.
我还是乔治·华盛顿呢
I want a telephone.
给我电♥话♥
I want to telephone my attorneys, you numbskulls.
我要通知我的律师
We’ve made two calls for you already, mister. Keep your shirt on.
你已经打过两通电♥话♥了
But this is Mr. Kirby, the banker.
这位可是大银行家柯比先生
Yeah, well, that ain’t my fault.
这跟我没关系
Night court’s in session right now. He’ll have to wait his turn.
这个世界真是风水轮流转
I’m sorry, Mr. Kirby. You’re sorry.
真是很抱歉 柯比先生 抱歉个屁
That’s something after what I’ve been through.
我没碰过这种事
After all, you did come on the wrong night.
毕竟你今晚来的不是时候
The mayor will hear of this and so will the commissioner.
立刻叫你们的主管来
I’ll have you all fired! Every one of you. Dad, don’t get excited.
我要把你们每个人炒鱿鱼 别激动
In a couple of hours. . . In a couple of hours. . .
只不过几个小时 只不过几个小时…
I hope you’re satisfied with your mother in there
这下你可高兴了吧
with a lot of cheap, common. . .
和这些下♥贱♥的贩夫走卒在一起
Pipe down, big shot. We want music.
大嘴巴 快点住口
Hit it up, Pop, and make it hot.
老爸 吹点音乐来过瘾一下
Listen, Matron, I’m Mrs. Kirby. Mrs. Anthony P. Kirby.
小姐 我是柯比夫人
I’ll give you $100 if you’ll get me a private room.
我出一百块 你给我一个私人房♥
Private room? We keep those for the insane cases.
私人房♥是给精神病患住的
Please do, she doesn’t belong here with us.
她不是我们一伙的
Have her throw a couple of fits, lady, and I’ll try to fix it.
你自己想办法 女士 我来试着修理一下
Mrs. Kirby, please, believe me,
柯比太太 请你相信我
I’m so sorry to have gotten you into all this trouble.
真抱歉 让你们惹上这么多麻烦
I’ll appreciate it if you’ll leave me strictly alone.
请你不要再跟我讲话
Don’t let her get you, sister. They’re getting tougher every place.
别太介意 这里还不是最差的
Say, where you been operating?
你是混哪条道上的?
You got class. That’s the kind of connection I’m looking for.
你看起来挺高级 我正希望能搭上你这种人
Wasn’t it exciting in that car with the sirens screaming?
那警车的汽笛真的很好玩
You better sit on your hands, Mrs. Kirby.
最好坐在你的手上
It gets kind of cold after you sit awhile.
否则一下子就会开始冷
All right, but don’t say that I didn’t tell you when you begin to feel it.
我说过 那种质感会让你晕眩
Good heavens.
我的天哪
Why don’t you come down off your high horse, babe.
你别这么高傲的话
I might be able to do you some good.
或许我能帮你忙
If you don’t mind, I don’t need anyone to do me good.
谢了 我可不用别人施舍
Never can tell, sugar plum. I know a good. . .
这可很难说 我劝你…
Please, let her alone. Can’t you see she’s a lady?
别再烦她 她可是一位端庄的女士
A lady? They sure get around nowadays.
算了 这年头不流行了
You needn’t waste your time trying to protect me.
不必浪费时间来保护我
That won’t help you.
这也对你没帮助
If you had any sense, young woman, you’d stay where you belong
我劝你理智一点 别痴心妄想
and stop being ambitious.
不要想攀龙附凤
Shall I sock her, Alice?
我真想教训她
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十
Spend a quarter of a million dollars a year for attorneys
花了这么多钱养一票律师
and I can’t get one of them.
需要用到时 却一个都不出现
Young man, will you get me some bicarbonate of soda?
小伙子 替我拿一瓶汽水来
What flavor?
什么口味的?
Well, I’ve got you to thank for this.
看来你这下该满意了
I hope it will teach you a lesson.
正好给你一个教训
Fooling around with stenographers.
和一个速记员鬼混的下场
Now, listen, Dad. I intend to marry that girl.
听着 我打算娶她
Yes, I know. I know.
是啊 我知道