Does Richard know where to go? Yes, I told him, Dad.
他们知道你要去吗? 我通知她了
Why did it have to be tonight?
为什么一定要找晚上
I have more important things to do.
? 我还有别的重要事情需要去做
Well, I didn’t want to trouble you,
我并不想麻烦你
but Alice wants you to meet her family.
但是爱丽丝想让你见见她的家人
There you are, Anthony. She may be very nice after all.
别说了 或许她是个好女孩
Why, Mother, you’re breaking down.
妈妈 你可让我吃了一惊
Heaven only knows what they’ll have to eat.
我知道他们家吃的什么东西
You know how sensitive my stomach is.
你也明白 我的胃很敏感
Do we have to go there for dinner?
一定要在那里吃晚饭吗?
There are sure to be some vegetables, Anthony.
应该会有一点蔬菜
Probably raw. Mine have got to be cooked.
搞不好是生菜 我只要煮熟的
Mrs. Sycamore. Mrs. Sycamore. Yes?
西卡摩太太 怎么啦?
Look what I found.
你看我找到什么
It’s my painting of you as the discus thrower.
是我从前替你画的
Look, Grandpa. You remember, over eight years ago.
爷爷 八年前的画了
I always meant to finish it, then I got started on my plays
我一直是没有完成 然后开始写剧本
and I never painted again.
再也没有画过
It’s just as well. I’d have been the next one to strip.
我倒是无所谓
I wish you would finish it, Mrs. Sycamore.
我真希望你能完成
I’d kind of like to have it.
我喜欢
Would you? Well, perhaps I will.
真的?我也想画完
Right tonight. Is the costume still down in the cellar and the easel?
今晚就可以 服装还在楼下吗?
Sure. I saved them.
是啊 我保存起来了
You go and get them, Mr. DePinna.
快去拿
And I’ll find my palette and brushes.
我去准备画笔和调色盘
Hello, everybody. Hello, Kolenkhov.
大家好 科伦柯霍夫你来了
Well, Grandpa, I am in time for dinner, no?
老爹我正赶上吃晚餐吧?
Of course you are.
当然啦
That is why I like to come. . .
这就是为什么我来…
What is that?
这是什么玩意儿?
That’s a picture of Mr. DePinna. Penny painted it.
这是狄品那的画像 潘妮画的
It stinks.
烂透了
I’m sorry to keep you, Mr. Kolenkhov.
抱歉 让你久等了
My Love Dreams were on the stove.
我烤的饼干在炉子上
But I’ll get into my dancing clothes and be right down.
我马上就去拿舞蹈服装
My Pavlova, you are like a beautiful swan.
你就像一只美丽的天鹅
Essie making any progress, Kolenkhov?
她有任何的进步吗?
Confidentially, she stinks.
告诉你一个秘密 她烂透了
As long as she’s having fun.
只要她高兴就好了
My, it feels nice to get into my art things again.
真高兴又重拾我的画笔
You’re a breath of Paris, Madame Sycamore.
你真是了不起的艺术家夫人
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, it happened again. A man followed me every place I went.
那个人又不停的跟踪我
I’m ready, Mrs. Sycamore. Where are you going to work?
我准备好了 夫人 你要去哪里工作?
Right here. All right, Grandpa?
就在这里 还好吗 爷爷?
I’d forgotten that costume was so classical.
你穿上这身衣服真有诗意
Now, your expression, Mr. DePinna. There.
再作出那种表情
I’m ready now, Mr. Kolenkhov.
我准备好了
Good. We go to work. Come, let’s roll up the carpet, Ed.
快 把地毯卷起来
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I got a new piece. Can I play it?
我有个新的曲子
There are no new pieces.
不是新曲子
Play the Brahms’ Hungarian Dance. I feel so good.
这是匈牙利舞曲
Life is running around inside of me like a squirrel.
现在我混身充满了冲劲
Well, my Paviova, now we work.
准备好 开始了
Kolenkhov always said art is 110% sweat.
我常说 艺术需要百分之百的苦练
That is better.
这样好多了
Ready, Eddie? Yes, sir.
准备好了吗 埃迪? 是的 先生
Tempo.
节奏
Faster, Eddie.
快点 埃迪
Mrs. Sycamore, please.
请问西卡摩先生在家吗?
Mr. and Mrs. Kirby.
我们是柯比夫妇
Faster. Mrs. Sycamore. Mrs. Sycamore.
快点 西卡摩夫人
Hey, faster.
嘿 快点
Mrs. Sycamore. Go away, Rheba. I’m busy now.
西卡摩太太 走开 我在忙 有事去找别人
Pull your stomach in a little, Mr. DePinna.
把你的肚子收一点
l know, but, Mrs. Sycamore. . .
我知道 但是…
My God.
我的天哪
Darling. Please, take all those. . .
亲爱的 请把这些都拿走吧…
Here, dear.
给 亲爱的
Take that.
拿去吧
Are we too early? I’ll say.
我们来的太早了吗? 我有同感
It’s perfectly all right.
不要紧的
Why, of course. Only we thought it was to be tomorrow night.
我们本来以为是明天晚上
Tomorrow night? That’s funny.
明天晚上? 真有趣
Really, Tony, this is most embarrassing.
都是你害我们这么尴尬
No, we weren’t doing a thing.
不会的 我们没有在忙
Why, no, just having a quiet evening at home.
我们只是在家轻松一下
Yes. Don’t let that bother you. Please, come in.
你们别太介意 请进
Come in, won’t you?
进来好吗?
This is Alice’s mother. How do you do?
这是爱丽丝的母亲 你好
And this is Alice’s sister and Mr. Carmichael,
这是爱丽丝的姐姐和卡尔麦克先生
her husband.
是她的丈夫
And this is Mr. Kolenkhov.
这位是科伦柯霍夫先生
And the discus thrower is Mr. DePinna.
这位掷飞盘的是狄品那先生
How do you do? How do you do?
你好 你好
Excuse my costume. I’ll take it right off.
抱歉 我立刻去换衣服
Jim. Jim.
吉姆 吉姆
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
What is it?
什么事?
Will you come down? We have a big surprise for you.
快点下来 要给你一个惊喜
Be right down.
马上下来
Well. . .
那么…
Won’t you take your things off?
要不要把大衣脱下?
Will you hang your father’s coat up over there? Shall I. . .
你把你父亲的外衣挂在那边 好吗?我…
I’m very uncomfortable, Tony. This is all very embarrassing.
我很不舒服 真是太尴尬了
Now, anybody can get mixed up.
这种糊涂事是难免的
A chair for Mrs. Kirby. Get that out of the way.
快拿椅子来 别挡道
The rug, dear, the rug.
地毯恢复原状
That one for Mrs. Kirby, I think. And that one for Mr. Kirby.
我想 那是给柯比夫妇的
Ed, get that chair.
你们请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Ed. Yes, sir.
谢谢你 谢谢
What about some dinner for these good people?
潘妮 他们还没吃晚餐吧?
After all, they did come to dinner, you know.
毕竟他们是应邀吃饭的
Please don’t bother. It’s no trouble at all.
不用麻烦了 一点也不麻烦
Ed, tell Donald to run to Murphy’s
埃德 告诉唐纳德
and get half a dozen bottles of beer
跑去墨菲家拿一些啤酒
and some canned salmon. Yes, ma’am.
还有一些三文鱼罐头 是 夫人
Wait a minute. Mr. Kirby, do you like canned salmon?
等一下 你喜欢三文鱼罐头吗?
Don’t trouble, please. I’m not hungry.
不用了 我不饿
We’re having frankfurters,
我们有法兰克福香肠
but I don’t think there will be enough now that you’ve come.
但剩下的好像不够了
Make it frankfurters, and tell Donald to get. . .
叫唐纳德再去买♥♥一些…
Tell Donald to get a dozen more and an extra can of corn.
叫他再去多买♥♥一些
See if Rheba has enough sauerkraut. All right.
再拿一些玉米罐头 好的
Tell Donald to hurry. Yes, ma’am.
叫他快一点 是 夫人
It won’t take long. Murphy’s Delicatessen is right next door.
马上就好 杂货店就在隔壁
The pipe.
烟斗收起来
This is Alice’s father.
这位是爱丽丝的父亲
Mr. and Mrs. Kirby.
这位是柯比先生
How do you do? How do you do?
你好 你好
I hope you’ll pardon my appearance.
希望你原谅我这身打扮
I couldn’t find my other pants down in the cellar.
我在地下室找不到别的椅子
It’s quite all right.
没关系
Without holding!
什么事情
My God.
天啊
What do you think, Alice? They thought it was tonight.
他们以为是今天晚上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!