坐吧
Sit down.
告诉我你知道的
Let’s hear your revelations.
但我警告你 作伪证将受到控诉
But you risk indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice.
讲吧
Go ahead.
那车在那里等 警♥察♥把它藏了起来
The car was waiting there, hidden by the police.
当那卡车开过来的时候
And when the three-wheeler came?
他走了出来
He came forward.
局长!
Mr. Head of Security!
警♥察♥局长!
Mr. Chief of Police!
他想让将军清场
He wanted the general to clear the square to avoid fighting.
来啊
Come on.
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
我看见卡车开过来
I saw the three-wheeler.
小心!
Watch out!
后面的男人站起来了吗? 他打他了吗?
Was the man in back standing? Could he have hit him?
我不知道!发生得太快了
I can ‘t say. It all happened so fast.
然后呢?
And then?
他跪下了
He fell to his knees.
一片混乱
It was chaos.
跪下?
His knees?
他的头撞在人行道上?
His head didn’t hit the ground?
没有,他一直是跪着的
No, he was on his knees,
被示♥威♥者包围着
surrounded by demonstrators swarming in.
警♥察♥袖手旁观
The police just stood there.
哪些示♥威♥者?
Which demonstrators? Who was with him?
说不清
Impossible to say.
我们把他拉了出来 他就瘫倒了
We pulled them away. That’s when he collapsed.
一辆大众车开了过来
A VW drove up.
我不知道是从哪儿来的
From where, I don’t know.
终于,警♥察♥干涉了,并且想上车
Only then did the police intervene. They tried to get into the car.
来啊
Come on!
去医院
Quick! To the hospital!
快走!
Get going!
快点,按喇叭
Faster! Use your horn.
坏了吗?
Is it broken?
向右转 这条路能避让车流
Turn right! – I’m just avoiding traffic.
他故意浪费时间 然后,撞上了另一辆车!
He did it t waste time. Then he hit another car.
你是故意的
You’re doing it on purpose.
我需要一个损伤报告
We have to make a report.
有人受伤了! 这是人命关天的事!
A man’s been hurt. It’s a matter of life or death.
好吧,走吧
Okay, go on.
他就是故意的
He did it on purpose.
警♥察♥没准在车上就把人杀了
The cops would’ve finished him off in the car.
故意的?
I did it on purpose?
我尽了我的最大努力!
That’s unfair. I did my best.
他们很沮丧,我可以理解
They were upset. I don’t blame them.
没人在医院注意到我
Everyone ignored me at the hospital.
那车是我为下午的约会租的
I’d rented the car for a date that afternoon.
在我回家的路上
I’d just dropped the girl off.
已经有路障了
Traffic was cut off.
我一定没有注意到警♥察♥
I must’ve passed a roadblock without security realizing it.
在医院我洗了一下座位上的血迹
At the hospital, I washed the blood off the car seats.
你说你是兼♥职♥的司机
You just stated, “I’m a part-time chauffeur.”
但你是个军人
But you rented the car as a serviceman.
我在服役 什么部队?
I’m doing my military service. – In what branch?
警♥察♥
Military police.
你是警方的司机?
So you’re a police driver.
哪个部门的?
Which department?
和将军很近的
A department close to the general.
具体点
How close?
私人的
Let’s say personal.
从什么时候起?
For how long?
1年了
A year.
给将军开了一年的车
The general’s driver for the past year.
你碰巧出现在暗♥杀♥现场
And you just happened onto the scene of the murder?
打扰下
Excuse me, sir.
要不要写暗♥杀♥?
Do I type “murder”?
你说了暗♥杀♥
You said “murder.”
你知道谁来了?
The prosecutor just phoned. Do you know who’s here?
总检察长
The attorney general.
别管我们
Leave us alone.
他来找你谈话
The attorney general has come to see you,
悄悄来的
in secret and incognito.
是的,检察官先生?
Yes, Mr. Prosecutor?
对,他在
Yes, he’s here.
我马上带着文件来
We’ll be right down.
你来了,请坐
So it’s you. Take a seat.
你已经准备好 指控警♥察♥局长?
So you’d indict the chiefs of police and security?
这难以避免
It’s inevitable —
我的朋友,只有神的意志 才是难以避免
Only events dictated by divine will are inevitable.
证据确凿,长官
The body of proof is damning, sir.
证据?道听途说
Proof? Malicious gossip!
所谓的证据只是 所谓的和平主义者
So-called proof invented by pacifists
想要创造一个英雄!
who want to create a hero.
这是肯定的,长官 但是警♥察♥局
Certainly, sir, but the collusion of police
与示♥威♥者形成共谋 也是肯定的
with demonstrators has been established.
这两个红圈里的人是便衣
These two circled in red are plainclothesmen.
他们承认参与了示♥威♥
They took part in the demonstration. They’ve even confessed.
我们也得知局长在当日 同亚哥会了面
We also know that the head of security met Yago that day,
还见了其他示♥威♥者
along with other demonstrators.
将军声称不认识大众车的司机
The general said he didn’t know the driver of the VW.
但那人正是将军的私人司机
In fact, he’s the general’s personal driver.
我不打算提及 警方的不作为
I’ll skip the matter of police passivity.
这之后就是恐吓目击证人
Then comes the intimidation of witnesses.
瓦哥拿着警方医疗证明 秘密住进了医院
Vago is hospitalized secretly with a police medical certificate.
他在主要证人病房♥附近被发现 手里拿着根木棍
He’s found prowling near the room of a witness with a club.
这是亚哥在示♥威♥时拿着的棍子
Then there’s the crime weapon, the club Yago carried
有几个目击者看见
and which witnesses saw.
他被捕后,棍子不见了
This club disappeared during his arrest,
但是警员承认修改过审讯报告
but the officer admitted he rewrote his report.
你不应该在报告中提到棍子一物
You’re not to mention the club in your report.
可我已经提及了,长官!
But it’s done, sir.
我是警♥察♥局长
I’m the inspector general.
稍息
At ease.
别担心,你已经尽职了
No need to defend yourself. You were doing your duty.
你从警多久了?
How long have you been in the service?
6年
Six years.
去重写一下报告
It’s simple. Just rewrite your report.
啊!总检察长!
Mr. Prosecutor!
然后你就进来了,长官
That’s when you walked in, sir.
他不能撒谎,相反的 他的供词将让他付出代价
The officer couldn’t lie. His confession will cost him dearly.
可以立案控诉
There are grounds for indictment,
但不足以让陪审团 确定警方有罪
but not enough to sentence police officers.
陪审团将会尽他们的责任 我也会尽我的
The jury will do its duty. I have to do mine.
你会让警方和法庭蒙羞
You’ll discredit the police, as well as the court,
法庭将因为 宣告他们无罪而受指责
which will be blamed for not sentencing them.
就好像我们的国家被那些
As if it’s not enough
披头散发的无神论者和瘾君子
that our country’s been invaded by long-haired thugs,
入侵了还不够似的
atheists and junkies of unclear sex,
现在你想让人们 质疑我们的武装力量
now you want to disparage our armed forces and courts,
我们国家唯一的健康元素
the only elements not corrupted by parliamentarianism.
我们一直梦想着重建
Just when we dream of renewal,
一个没有政党的国家 没有左派、右♥派♥
a country without parties, without Left or Right,
服从于上帝
heeding God and its destiny,
你要毁了这个梦想
you want to ruin it all.
听着
Listen to me.
我给你一个建议
Let me make a suggestion.
我理解你良心上的顾虑
I understand your scruples.
人们尊敬你
They’re to your credit.
我的想法既是对你好 也是对政♥府♥和皇宫好
My idea should satisfy you, the government and the palace.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!