I hit the brake and my cousin fell out. He’s bleeding and needs first aid.
你的证件
Your papers.
等一下
Just a second.
找着了
How stupid of me.
他在流血,要送医院
He’s bleeding. He needs first aid.
他用棍子打他
He hit him. He has a club there.
看,没什么
See? Nothing serious.
没什么?
And this? Move it.
他想杀了他
He meant to kill him.
我的车?
Fathead!
走吧
And my three-wheeler? – No one will touch it.
叫一辆警车来
Call the station for a patrol car.
通知警♥察♥局
Sure, call the station.
呆在这儿
Stay over there.
你瞧
Come here.
我走了 假装你来追我
I’ll run for it. Pretend you’re trying to catch me.
假装没看见
I gotta go. Just play dumb.
再动一下,我打死你
One move and I’ll hit you.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
我有个约会,不能错过
I got a date I can’t miss.
政♥权♥不能改变这一点
The regime couldn’t change that.
说真的
I mean it.
所有的俄♥国♥人 都想过美国人一样生活
Russians all want to live like Americans.
快点,先生,出事了
Come quickly, sir. It’s serious.
我们一起去
Come with me.
回头见
See you later.
总检察长先生
Mr. Prosecutor.
我们稍后再谈
We’ll discuss it later.
演出怎样? 我是没办法看的
I missed the ballet because of all this.
为什么不通知我? 在演出期间?怎么通知?
Why wasn’t I informed earlier? – During the show? How?
什么事? 一个愚蠢的交通事故
What happened? – A stupid traffic accident.
犯人呢? 很快就会抓住的
The culprit? – We’ll have him soon enough.
受害人呢? 医院会通知我们的
The victim’s condition? – We’re waiting for news.
我坐你的车去
I’ll go. I’ll take your car.
没问题
Be my guest.
报社知道消息啦?
Has the press heard about it yet?
我不能确定
I don’t think so.
我必须向部里报告
Let’s go. I must call the minister.
编辑室
Editorial offices.
出什么事了?
What happened to you?
有人集♥会♥ 我们教训了他们一顿
There was a demonstration. We taught the bastards a lesson.
他们举♥行♥集♥会♥ 我们也可以集♥会♥
They can’t stop them from meeting or keep us from reacting either.
就像个生物反应
It’s like a biological process.
你看…
You see…
社会的健康元素 那些抗体……
we’re society’s healthy elements, its antibodies.
我们狠揍了他们一顿
We gave ’em hell.
你想让我♥干♥什么?
What do you want from me?

Write…
我在那儿教训他们
that I was there with the guys that thrashed ’em.
为什么?
But why?
好让我的朋友知道啊
For my pals… so they know.
好的,如果你愿意
If you want.
先到医院去包扎一下
But get over to the hospital.
这样他们才知道 双方都有人受伤
And check in, so they know both sides were hurt.
现在去 我把你的名字放在前面
Go now and I’ll get your name in the lead.
我们提醒过你 但你说是个恶作剧
We warned you, but no, it was a practical joke
或者是个怪想 – 别说了
or a crackpot. – Not now!
不,你应对这个谋杀企图负责
No, now you have an assassination on your hands.
警♥察♥有证据 这只是个意外
The police have proof it was an accident.
冷静,我们需要他们的帮助
We need their help.
这都是无端的指控
You’ll put us in a bind with unfounded accusations.
他们是瞎了 或者更坏……
They’re blind. Or worse…
是同谋
accomplices.
他们没有证据!
Calling it an accident without proof.
谋杀?
Attempted murder? – Who are you?
我在现场拍照
I saw it all. I was there taking photos.
你拍下了那车?
Photos of the three-wheeler?
没有
No, I missed it.
警♥察♥把我们赶走了
The cops ejected us.
真是冷言冷语 他们会在政♥治♥上利用这个事件
What cynicism! They’ll use the incident politically.
一定的! 他们知道怎样造就烈士
Predictable. – They know how to make martyrs.
嗜杀成性 我们盼着他别死吧
Those necrophiliacs! – Let’s hope he doesn’t die.
这正合他们的意
That would suit them.
太可怕了
It’s dreadful.
大脑受到2-3处伤害 我们正在做手术
The brain is damaged in two or three places. We’re operating.
他的心脏还跳得顽强
His heart is holding up,
但不宜过早下结论
but it’s too early to tell.
但你必须下结论
But you must!
他听不到你
He can’t hear you.
你意识到政♥治♥因素了吧?
Can’t you see the political repercussions?
但是另一个受害者脱离了危险
But the other victim is out of danger.
另一个受害者?
What other victim?
参议员皮鲁倒在大街上被人发现
Deputy Georges Pirou. He was found in the street.
伤势很重,但无性命之虞
It’s serious, but he’ll be all right.
两位参议员受伤! 无能的警♥察♥
Two deputies hurt. The police behaved scandalously.
我必须私下同部长通电♥话♥
I must phone the minister. Where can I call in private?
这边走
This way.
他妻子知道吗?
They must have told his wife.
我不管偷听
I don’t listen in.
我知道
I’m sure you don’t.
这是真的
It’s true.
她什么时候来?
When does she arrive?
明天,第一班飞机
Tomorrow, on the first flight.
明天就是今天
Tomorrow… meaning today.
给我报纸用的
It’s for my paper.
她说了些什么?
So what did she say?
没什么
Nothing at first.
只听见她的呼吸声
I heard her breathing.
然后她说:“他还活着吗?”
Then she said, “Will he live?”
主任没有回答
The director couldn’t answer.
她又说:“他们终于下毒手了”
Then she said, “So they finally got him.”
你当时在场吗?
Were you there tonight?
我是个记者
I’m a reporter.
不,等等!
No, wait!
我担心警♥察♥把事办砸了 我不想有人受伤
The police bungled it. They should have prevented all this.
两位参议员受伤,一个伤势严重
Two deputies hurt, one critically.
我们抓住了犯人
We have the culprit.
哪里?我要见他
Where? I want to see him.
他在食堂里
Come with me. He’s in the canteen.
食堂里! 监狱牢房♥没有条件
The canteen? – The cells are in bad shape.
没有电 所以暂时
No electricity. The funds are pending, as usual.
用食堂关押一下
So we use them for storage.
部长说问题很严重 是一个政♥治♥灾难
I just spoke to the minister. This could be politically disastrous.
如果记者知道他在食堂……
If the press hears he’s lazing about in a canteen!
部长要知道调查的详情
The minister wants a minute-by-minute update.
没有手铐
Not even handcuffed?
他的儿子? – 不,一个街头小贩
His son? – No, a street peddler.
我们有那人的住址
We have the other’s address.
似乎他在整个事故过程中 睡死了过去
He was asleep in the back during the accident.
他自首的?
He gave himself up?
不,他因酒后驾车而被捕 我会给你报告
No, arrested for a minor offense — drunk driving. You’ll get a report.
呼气!
Exhale.
没酒味 是炖菜
No trace of alcohol. – It’s the stew.
羊肉炖菜能去酒味
It’s a fact that mutton stew kills odors.
你在这之间在干吗?
What were you doing until now?
我去做了炖菜
Making stew.
他做的这个? 而你们一直在瞒着我!
He’s been here for hours and you’ve kept it from me?
我也不清楚,后来才知道
I didn’t know. I only found out later.
没人告诉你? 什么时候?
You weren’t informed? How long have you been here?
大概在晚上,10:30
Since 10:30 or 11:00 pm.
这是包庇犯人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!