That concurs with other testimony.
不过,有一句措辞让我怀疑
But something you said makes me wonder.
可能会改变我调查的方向
It changes the direction of my investigation.
你是个共♥党♥!
You’re a Communist.
我?
Me?
你!你和亚哥都是!
You and Yago. You’re friends.
你说的话让我这样认为
It was something you let slip out.
……“有钱人感冒了,卧床休息一星期”
“A rich man catches a cold…
“对于穷♥人♥,骨折了要么继续工作” “要么进坟墓”
we poor still have to work or we die.”
你的话出♥卖♥♥♥了你自己
Then you caught yourself and stopped.
我痛恨共♥产♥主义!
I hate Communists!
说没用,我需要证据!
Not words. I want proof!
只有共♥党♥分子说得出这样的话
Only a Communist would say that.
我参加了一个反♥共♥组织
I belong to an anti-Communist group!
还有亚哥? – 还有亚哥
And Yago? – Yago too.
哪一个?
Which one?
CROC!基♥督♥徒保皇反♥共♥组织
CROC! Christian Royalist Organization against Communism.
你引起了一场风暴
You’ve unleashed a storm.
瓦哥因串供而被收监 意味着这是有预谋的行动
Vago’s charged with collusion. Collusion means premeditation.
法官相信了你的话,发现
The magistrate believed you. He started digging…
亚哥和瓦哥都属于 一个秘密社团组织
and found that Vago and Yago belong to a secret group.
大家都知道啊
Everybody knows ’em.
警方用他们在游♥行♥时维护秩序
The cops use ’em to keep order during state visits.
现在你没什么可担心了
You’re safe. You’re famous now.
但一年后,我会被忘记的
But in a year I’ll be forgotten.
没人敢动你
No one can touch you now.
认不认识什么人 能帮我指认CROC的成员?
Know anyone who could point out these CROC people to me?
我付钱
I’d pay.
就更有理由揭发他们
All the more reason to expose them.
那么?
Well?
认识哪个人吗?
Know anyone?
认识
Sure do.
但别说我告诉你的
But don’t say I told you.
他叫杜马
It’s Dumas…
他出生在俄♥国♥
alias “The Russian,” born in Odessa.
CROC抓住了他的把柄 因为他哥惹的麻烦
CROC’S got a hold on him ’cause of trouble with his brother.
他想去德国
He wants to work in Germany but has no passport.
如果你能帮他弄到
So if you can fix that…
一张护照…… 我可以通过报社办一本护照
A passport? No problem. I can get one through my paper.
我信守诺言
I’ve kept my word.
现在该你了
Now you keep yours.
不喜欢吗? 当然喜欢
Don’t like it? – Sure.
你的问题是?
So… those questions?
CROC固定地集♥会♥吗?
Does CROC meet regularly?
在哪儿?
Where?
在镇子那边一个家伙的地盘
At some fat guy’s place on the edge of town.
经常有很多人吗?
Are there many of you?
有时吧
Sometimes.
去那儿做什么? 听老大讲话
What goes on? – The chief talks patriotism…
宗教和皇权NReligion, monarchy…
是我们不朽国家的两个支柱
the twin pillars of our eternal homeland
还有西方的基♥督♥文明
and Western Christian civilization.
如果你不听,就没有工作
If you don’t listen, you don’t work.
还有呢?
What else?
在俄♥国♥工人不能罢♥工♥ 也不准信上帝
In Russia a worker can’t strike, or believe in God,
也没有自己的房♥子和菜园
or have his own house and garden.
工人被极权主义政♥权♥所碾压
Individuals are crushed by a totalitarian regime.
你同意吗? 我在报纸上读过
You all believe that? – I even read it in the papers.
个人属于国家
The state owns everything.
亚哥也参加了会议?
Yago attended the meetings?
经常去,他们还讨论资本主义
Always. He also talked about capitalists.
没有资本家、工人
No more capitalists! No more workers!
没有左派,右♥派♥
No more Left or Right!
团结的人♥民♥,才是我们需要的
A people united, one nation, is what we need!
我们要大清洗!
That calls for a clean sweep.
从那些反♥动♥知识分子开始
Start with intellectual scum!
隔壁的书店!
The bookstore down the street!
他还谈过青年人的政♥治♥组织
He’d talk about parliamentary farce, political youth movements.
他说了什么?
Really? What’d he say?
团结青年
Unite the young people…
给他们一个共同的理念
…and give them a common ideal.
在国外,有人说 不要战争,要去爱
Abroad they’re told, “Make love, not war.”
而我们说
We say, “Make war!
对腐♥败♥和自♥由♥主义
Make war on corruption, on liberalism,
还有无限制的自♥由♥宣战!
and on indiscriminate liberties!”
亚哥呢?
And Yago?
他追随他们 因为他想付清“神风”的欠款
He agrees, but he only wants to pay off his kamikaze.
现在他能付清了,轻松付清
Now he can pay it off easily.
他杀了参议员
That’s why he killed the deputy?
你说过不指认的
You said no accusations.
不,我来付帐
No, it’s on me.
不行
No way.
但你可以帮我指一下 我来照点照片
At least point them out for some photos.
这是你的目的?
That what you wanted?
那卡车上的3个
The three guys on the three-wheeler.
屠夫也相关
The butcher. He was in on it.
那胖子是我们集♥会♥的酒吧的老板
The fat guy. He owns the bar where we meet.
那个理发师
The barber.
那修理工和后面2个
The mechanic and the two in black.
他?
In the khaki jacket. – Him?
以前是个拳击手 在美国住过一段
An ex-boxer who lived in the U.S. for a while.
老大在院子里
In the garden, the chief…
一个德占时的政♥府♥官员
an officer during the German occupation.
那个卖♥♥无花果的,大噪门 经常在前排惹事生非
The fig seller, a loudmouth. Goes in for rough stuff.
来点无花果
Some figs, please.
他卖♥♥血,在出现紧急事件时
The guy sitting over there. Sells his own blood.
价钱不错
In emergencies he jacks up the price.
他靠卖♥♥给美国人一只眼睛 富了起来
That guy got rich selling one eye to an American.
他不再参加集♥会♥了
He doesn’t attend meetings anymore.
他的眼神特别差,也去卖♥♥血了
His sight’s bad, so he sells his blood.
不是他
Not him?
他?
Them?
不是吗?
Him?
他有点像
It looks like… It’s him.
他打了我两次
He beat me twice.
在空白处写下来
Write that in the margin.
在报纸上发表
You have to publish it in our paper.
写上标题
Sign your name.
发表去!
Publish it.
但不是在你的报纸上 在大一点的日报上!
Sure, but not in your paper. In a national daily.
那样读者更多,还有钱
It’ll get read, and it pays. – Money’s not the point!
明天上我的报纸 我会把照片给审讯法官
The photo runs tomorrow with my piece. Bring the magistrate here.
你想不想快一点?
Want do you want out of this? Satisfaction or impact?
在本地左派的报纸上登 没人会看的
In a local opposition paper, no one will see it.
在我的报上登 就是个轰动性的新闻
In mine, it’s sensational news.
你认识我?
So you recognized me?
你诽谤我?
I’m a working man. You dishonored me,
你让我成了个匪徒
made me out to be a gangster.
我没有参加什么示♥威♥ 我不问政♥治♥
I wasn’t at that demonstration. I’m not political.
政♥治♥是垃圾
Deputies are all swine.
让他说
Let go of him.
出去!
Leave the room.
我是法官
I’m the magistrate.
我的照片在头版
My photo on the front page.
皮鲁先生说我打了他
Mr. Pirou says I hit him at the demonstration.
我当时不在场 我有证人
I wasn’t there. I got witnesses.
政♥治♥是垃圾
Politics is full of swine.
我在市场上卖♥♥无花果
I was at the market with my figs.
你上了什么报纸?
Your picture was in what paper?
我忘记了
I forget.
报纸10点钟从首都来的
It arrives from the capital at 10:00 a.m.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!