That’s harboring a criminal! You hid him from me.
你是知道的,上校?
You knew about it, Colonel?
我知道,但是
I knew,
我来不及告诉将军
but I didn’t have time to inform the general.
然后你来了
Then you arrived.
将军说我们没抓住凶手
When the general said we didn’t have the culprit,
我也不能顶撞他
I didn’t dare contradict him.
很好
Very well.
我亲自录他的口供
Find me an office. I’ll take his statement myself.
去抓第二个凶手
Arrest the other culprit.
吃吧
Eat up.
报纸正在印刷
They’re in the pressroom.
现在怎么了?又戴上眼镜?
Now what? Since when do you wear glasses?
只是个伪装 把我的名字从名单上去掉
To avoid being recognized.
那人要死了
Take my name off the list. The guy’s dying.
这跟你有什么牵连? 没什么!
Where do you fit into all this? – Nowhere.
两个喝醉酒的人 开卡车出了点事
It was an accident. Two drunks in a three-wheeler.
如果我名字见报 他们将审讯我
If my name’s in the paper, I’ll be questioned. I’d rather not be.
我会让人去掉的
Okay, I’ll take it out. Now go.
现在有空吗?
What are you up to now?
不,不行
No, I can’t.
现在很忙
I’m busy.
你得离开
You have to go.
那边
That way.
大家别动
No one move!
他们来干什么?
What do they want now?
来闹事
To start trouble.
但我们是有道理的 我们拒绝
But we’re reasonable. We refuse.
为什么总是我们的人被迫♥害♥?
Why is it always our people who get killed?
他还活着
He’s alive.
从医学上来说,他已经死了 还做什么梦呢
He’s clinically dead. Why dream?
医学上死了
“Clinically dead,” they said.
大脑毁掉了,心脏还跳动
His brain is dead, but his heart’s beating.
它还不放弃
It won’t give up.
只要一句话,他们会拆了这城市
Just say the word and they’ll tear up the town.
为什么阻止他们? 我怀疑我们有没有一点斗志?
Why hold them back? I wonder if we have any fight left.
他有斗志
He had plenty.
所以他们杀害他,而不是我们
That’s why they killed him. Us they leave alone.
来吧!
Come on.
我能找到的就这些
It’s all I could find.
报纸,警♥察♥在指责我们闹事
The morning papers. The police blame us for the clashes.
咖啡?
Coffee?
广播演讲极具煽动性
“Broadcasting the speech was a provocation.
反民族的基调
The antinational tone
对国家外交政策的指责 引起公愤
and the attack on foreign policy immediately roused the crowd.
因而导致暴♥力♥
Hence the climate of violence.
警♥察♥迅速控制了场面
The police performed their duty with serenity.
但有13名警♥察♥在执勤时受伤
Thirteen officers were injured in the course of duty.”
将军是这样对新闻界说的! 我们必须答复
So said the general to the press. We have to respond.
是的,强调我们的集♥会♥的非暴♥力♥本质
Yes, and stress the pacifist nature and calm of our meeting.
我们得到了批准
We had permission.
以便警♥察♥更好地完成工作
So the police could sabotage it.
但我们没有证据
But we have no proof of that.
没有切实的证据
We have plenty. – Nothing concrete.
我们只能对他们的不作为表示谴责
We can only deplore police passivity and ineffectiveness.
我们可以强调所有的矛盾之处
Only later can we exploit the flaws politically.
为什么不联♥系♥红十字会 和人♥权♥组织?
Why not call in the Red Cross or the Human Rights Commission?
你采取的都是懦弱者的自卫
That’s a crybaby defense.
拿起武器上街! 为什么不?
Take up arms in the streets? – Why not?
什么都不能考虑!只能依法行事
What nonsense. – Intolerable.
我们奉公守法多少年了 这次也不例外
We have been for years. – It’s no time to change.
这是我们唯一的办法
We must exploit this.
否则会适得其反
It mustn’t turn against us. – Exactly.
你们不觉得羞愧吗?
Aren’t you ashamed?
他在那里奄奄一息
He’s dying 10 feet from here.
我们斗不过他们
We have no valid case against them.
对他生命的威胁?
We have that death threat yesterday.
他自己也选择了忽视
He ignored it too.
但那是昨天了
But that was yesterday. And today?
你那个人能发声了吗?
Will your man talk now?
对新闻界发表声明?
A statement to the press.
我怀疑不行
I doubt it.
他那时就害怕报复
He was already scared of reprisals.
现在,更害怕
Now even more so.
试一下!你能找到他?
Try. Can you find him?
中午之前不行
Not before noon.
我们必须小心
We have to be careful.
有人监视我们
They’re watching our every move.
是他们
It’s them, all right.
但他们在保护我们! 我们和医生一样安全!
They’re watching over us. We can feel as safe as the doctor.
你对新闻有何评论?
What was your reaction to the news?
美国总统给你发来慰电?
Did the American president really send a telegram?
都有什么内容?
What did he say?
婚姻幸福吗?
Are you a perfect couple?
你丈夫受到威胁吗?
Was he threatened?
你会让共♥产♥党揭露此事?
Will you let the Communists use your husband’s name?
这是不是蓄意谋杀?
Was this a murder attempt?
为什么你请了个英国外科医生?
Why did you call in a British surgeon?
你想过离婚吗?
Were you really divorcing?
这是意外吗?
Was it an accident?
正在进行第三次手术
They’re operating for the third time.
这位是医院主任
Here’s the hospital director.
你丈夫出事了
This is the hospital director. Your husband’s had an accident.
奶奶!
Nana!
我认识你丈夫,我们是校友
I knew your husband. We were in school together.
我也想参加他的和平马拉松
I wanted to take part in his peace marathon,
但它被禁了
but since it was banned, I couldn’t.
他伤得很重,但能挺过来
It’s serious, but he’ll make it.
伦敦的道特教授来了
Professor Dodd is here from London.
他是英国最好的外科医生了
One of England’s top surgeons. He’s optimistic.
想告诉他们真♥相♥?
Tell the parents the truth? They’ll have time for that later.
倒地使他的头盖骨被打破
The fracture caused by the fall ruptured the cranial vault.
很明显脑组织受到影响
There’s no doubt the brain mass has been affected.
冲击非常凶猛,导致颅骨内部爆裂
The shock was very violent, causing an explosion inside the skull,
像地震一样
a sort of cerebral earthquake.
我不能预测脑震荡带来的后果
I can’t evaluate the physical and mental effects
即便手术取得成功
of this concussion, even if the operation succeeds.
第三次手术刚开始
The third operation is underway.
他的心脏是唯一积极的因素
The only positive side is his cardiac resistance.
我们使用了肾上腺素
When he came in, we did heart massage. Adrenaline shots too.
它的抵抗力是惊人的
His heart has incredible resistance.
心脏跳动正常
It’s beating regularly —
请进
Madam…
米修将军
General Missou, chief of military police.
我很遗憾,一个愚蠢的事故
A stupid accident we all deplore.
警♥察♥局长
The head of security.
我们抓住了凶手
We have the culprit, a drunken thug.
总检察长
The prosecutor.
我很遗憾
My sympathies, madam.
审讯法官
The magistrate.
正如我所说
As I was saying,
大脑的一些部位受到影响
certain areas of the brain could be relatively affected.
还不能对损伤作定性
These lesions aren’t yet clear.
但外科手术是乐观的
But the surgeons are optimistic.
我们必须等第三次手术的结果
We must await the end of the third operation.
你丈夫的心脏不寻常
Your husband has an exceptional heart.
如果他能挺住,他就能活下来
If it holds out, he’ll live.
我们有希望
There’s every reason to hope.
首都来电♥话♥了 是部长
A phone call from the minister himself.
他们会利用他的妻子
They’ll exploit his wife,
会利用人♥民♥的情绪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!