He was ready…
…在这里,看到有人 可以在这种情况下
…here, it’s odd to see someone so calm,
那么冷静,甚至是处之泰然 是很奇怪的
even relaxed, in such circumstances.
看着他是种令人着魔的经验…
He’s fascinating to watch and…
…完全放松,甚至是兴奋的 就像这个房♥间是他的舞台
…completely relaxed, excited even. It’s like this room is his stage.
那是专门为他的审判而设立的 所以在某些方面来说,这是真的
It was built especially for his trial. So I guess in some way, that’s true.
他忍♥不住对镜头微笑
He can’t help but smile at the camera.
他掌握着情况,但所有…
He’s in control here while all…
-不!不要,多做一下 -多做一下
-No! No, one more. -One more.
-再一下 -再一下
-One more. -One more.
然后我小心翼翼地开始组装炸♥弹♥
Then I carefully began to assemble the components of the bomb.
当然,我做得非常慢 当局才不会注意到我
I did it very slowly, of course, so that the authorities wouldn’t see me.
现在重点转到攻击事件
Turning to the attacks.
你对受害者
Did you feel empathy
感到同情吗?
for the victims?
我应该让你们所有人感觉好些吗?
Shall I make this easier for you all?
我会放弃任何上诉
I will forgo any appeal,
任何重审,我不用家属们经历那些事
any retrial, I will spare the families all of this,
只要法庭判我是心智健全的
if the Court finds me sane.
很好
Good.
-你还好吗? -没事
-Are you OK? -Yes.
-你的父母来了 -好的
-I think your parents are here. -OK.
明天再见
See you tomorrow.
明天再见
See you tomorrow.
我还未准备好
I’m not ready.
那没有关系
That’s OK.
-你不需要去的 -不,有关系
-You don’t need to do it. -No, it’s not.
-我需要去 -不要让自己有太大压力
-I need to do it. -Then don’t push yourself so hard.
只需要说几句话就可以了
Just say a few words, that’s all.
-说什么? -发生的事
-And say what? -What happened.
真♥相♥
The truth.
说我在睡梦中哭泣吗?
That I cry in my sleep?
说我不能和陌生人说话吗?
That I can’t talk to strangers?
说我害怕死亡吗?
That I’m frightened of dying?
我宁愿不去,也不要让他听到
I’d rather not go than let him hear that.
那你想怎样?
Then what is it you want?
我想打他
I want to smash him
打到他半死
into a bloody pulp.
我想打扁他那该死的脸
I want to smash his fucking face in.
为他对所有人做的事报仇
For what he did to everyone.
他对西蒙做的…
For what he did to Simon…
对安德斯做的…
and Anders…
还有对托瑞恩做的
and Torje.
还有你们
And you.
我想令他…
I want to make him…
看清他做了什么样的事
see what he’s done.
我只是想打败他
I just want to beat him.
那么,也许这是你的机会
Then maybe this is your chance.
你见过被告吗?
Have you ever met the defendant?
-我在网上认识他的 -网上?
-I met him online. -Online?
对,网上
Yes, online,
在神话系军队游戏附带的聊天室中
in a chat forum attached to mythic military games
像《魔兽世界》和《使命召唤》等
like World of Warcraft, Call of Duty.
那是一个训练的地方
It’s a place to train.
-那是一个分享想法的地方 -是招募吗?
-It’s a place to share ideas. -Recruit?
当然了
Of course.
你对被告的想法怎样?
How did the defendant strike you?
他喜欢带领任务
He liked to lead missions.
在网上
Online.
他理性吗?
Was he rational?
绝对是
Perfectly.
他是领导者吗?
Was he a leader?
我肯定他想做领导者
He certainly wanted to be.
布雷维克先生是你的领导者吗?
Was Mr. Breivik your leader?
不,他不是
No, he was not.
你不会追随布雷维克先生?
You wouldn’t follow Mr. Breivik?
我认为其他人比他更有资格
I think others are better qualified than him.
哦,也就是说,比布雷维克更好?
Oh, so, better than Breivik?
绝对是
Definitely.
他们是否有能力做出 安德斯贝林布雷维克所做的事?
Would they be capable of doing what Anders Behring Breivik did?
另类右♥派♥,极右♥派♥
The Alt Right, the Far Right,
你们喜欢怎样叫我们都行
you can call us whatever you want,
我们对夺取政♥权♥是非常认真的
we’re deadly serious about seizing power,
也要完全改变社会
about changing society completely.
而一个人的暴♥力♥行为
And a single man’s violent acts
不能帮助我们实现那个目标
won’t help us to reach that goal.
他是个懦夫,他是一个他妈的懦夫
He’s a coward. He’s a fucking coward.
这样背叛我?你永远不能背叛兄弟 绝对不能
I mean, to betray me like that? You never betray a brother. Never.
外头有数百万人支持我
There are millions of people out there who support me.
你却只能够找到这个?
And this is the best you can do?
他是唯一一个
He was the only one.
我是欧洲圣殿骑士团的指挥官
I’m a Commander in the Knights Templar Europe.
我的母亲呢?
What about my mother?
她可以作证我是正常的
She could say I was normal.
她不愿意那样做
She won’t do it, either.
真可悲
Pathetic.
我连一次都不能依靠她
You know there’s not once when I could rely on her?
-一次都没有 -安德斯…
-Not even once. -Anders…
没有一个人愿意为你的行为辩护
there isn’t one single person who will agree to defend your actions.
我不需要任何人
I don’t need anyone.
我们是难民
We were refugees.
我们要逃避战争
We were running from war.
花了很长时间,挪威才感觉像家
It took a very long time for Norway to feel like home.
有些人对我们猜疑很重
And some people were really suspicious of us.
连我们在这里都令他们生气
They were angry that we were even here.
我的妹妹巴诺
But my sister Bano,
她真的帮助了我
she really helped me.
她告诉我挪威…
She told me that Norway…
挪威很棒
Norway’s great.
这里对我们来说可以是
It could mean security
安全的
for us.
还有自♥由♥
And freedom.
和希望
And hope.
而这正是我的感受
And that’s exactly what I felt
就在乌托亚的篝火旁…
around the campfire at Ut03ya…
在事发的前一晚
the night before.
但是第二天
But the next day,
当我们受到攻击时…
when we were attacked and…
当我的妹妹去世时…
and when my sister died…
我失去了所有这一切
I just lost all that.
我…
I just…
不得不生活在痛苦的
had to live in a world of pain
和可怕的…
and fear…
和充满了愤怒的世界里
and so much anger.
而且我会…对不起
And I would just– Sorry.
我感到非常内疚
I’ve just been feeling so guilty.
我一直在想…
I just keep on wondering…
为什么我活下来,她却死了?
how did I live when she died?
还有…
And…
我怎么面对我的父母?
And how do I face my parents?
我怎么对我的弟弟解释?
And what do I say to my brother?
而我…
Then I just…
我只是无法理解 为什么有人会想杀死我们
I just couldn’t understand why anyone would want to kill us.
我不明白我有多么可怕
I don’t understand what’s so frightening about me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢,萝拉
Thank you, Lara.
你还好吗?
You OK?
好,我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
听着
Look…
对不起,我迷失了…
I’m sorry I got lost…
过去的几个月里,我只是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!