Go, go, go.
-我需要市中心的最新资料 -不,不
-I need an update on Delta. -No, no.
你叫他们进去,我是说…
You just get them in there. I mean–
这花太长时间了,对吧?
This is taking too long, right?
因为没有直升机
Because there is no helicopter.
不,根本没有直升机
No, there is no helicopter at all.
我们只需要他们待命…
We just need them to be on standby…
他们在岛上了吗?他们到底在哪里?
Are they on the island yet? Where the hell are they?
-在岛上的夏令营… -维亚,你听到这个就打电♥话♥给我们
-…a summer camp on the island… -Viljar, when you get this, call us.
…传出有另一起攻击事件…
…getting confirmed reports that there is another attack…
-没有接听? -…正在发生
-Nothing? -…ongoing.
奥斯陆市中心和乌托亚岛的…
This now looks like a coordinated gun and bomb attack
-枪击和炸♥弹♥攻击目前看来似有关联 -不好了
-on Oslo City Center and Ut03ya Island. -Oh, no.
可惜我们还没有进一步的细节
I’m afraid we have no further details yet,
但它看起来绝不是…
but it looks very much like this is by no means…
嘿!
Hey!
没事的
It’s all right.
他来了,趴下,趴下
He’s coming. Get down. Down.
救救我!
Help me! Please!
救救我!有没有人!
Help! Somebody help!
扮死,快扮死
Play dead. Play dead.
我能听到他
I can hear him.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我们要跳!跳啊!
We have to jump! Jump!
维亚!维亚!
Viljar! Viljar!
维亚!
Viljar!
维亚!
Viljar!
-快走 -不,不!
-Go. -No, no!
-维亚 -走
-Viljar. -Go.
走啊!
Go!
你必须跟我一起走!
You have to come with me!
维亚!
Viljar!
-走啊! -不!
-Go! -No!
走啊!
Go!
走!
Go!
西蒙!
Simon!
安德斯!
Anders!
快走,前进!
Move, move!
找掩护!
Shield!
去,快去
Move, move.
-去吧 -趴下
-Go, go. -Get down.
趴下!趴下!
Get down! Get down!
趴下,趴下,别被看见!
Get down. Down, down. Stay hidden!
有路障
It’s a roadblock.
-你们不能去那里 -不!你不明白
-Please, you can’t go down there. -No! You don’t understand.
-我们听见有人开枪… -警♥察♥正…
-We can hear the shoot– -The police are–
我需要到那里去 我们的孩子在岛上!
I need to get down there. Our children are on the island!
我明白,但这太危险了
I understand, but it’s too dangerous.
请退后
Move farther back, please.
伸开双臂!走向前!
Arms out to the side! Come forward!
走向前!停!
Come forward! Stop!
跪下!
Down on your knees!
伏下!立即做!
On your stomach! Go, go!
伸出手来!铐着他!
Arms up! Cuff him!
不要看着我
Look away. Look away from him.
在那边!
Down over there!
数到三,一、二、三
On three. One, two, and three.
伤者是一名年轻男性,多处枪伤
We have a young male with multiple gunshot wounds.
没有已知的病历,到达时已不省人事
No known history. Unconscious on arrival.
血压正在下降,60/30
Blood pressure’s dropping. Sixty-thirty.
我们必须帮他输血
We have to transfuse him.
O负型血,六个单位
O-minus. Six units.
他的左肩受伤,是一个穿透伤
There is an injury to his left shoulder. It’s a penetrating injury.
心脏停止,他快不行了
We’ve got cardiac arrest. We’re losing him.
开始胸部按压
Starting chest compressions.
-他快不行了 -把贴片贴上
-We’re losing him. -Put the patch on.
-贴片已贴上 -150
-Patch is on. -150.
-充电,150 -150,再来一次,充电
-Charge, 150. -150, repeat. Charging.
好的,离开!
OK, clear!
-还是有心室颤动 -来吧!
-Still V-fib. -Come on!
-稳定下来了 -有脉搏
-Thorax stable. -We’re getting a pulse.
-有脉搏 -好的,很好
-I got a pulse. -OK, good.
仪器可测到脉搏了,我们继续吧
Got pulse on the radial. Let’s continue.
右下肢有枪伤
There’s a gunshot wound here to his lower extremity on the right side.
动脉出血
Could be arterial bleeding.
他的右臂还有另一个
And there’s another here to his right arm.
-他又快不行了 -心室颤动!再开始按压
-We’re losing him again. -V-fib! Starting compressions again.
-调到200 -200
-Go for 200. -200
-充电 -好的,离开
-charging. -OK, clear.
有呼吸和脉搏
Got sinus resp and a pulse.
仪器可测到脉搏
Got pulse on the radial.
他的右眼眶有一个射入口
There is an entry wound here to his right orbital.
后面有一个射出口
Exit wound here on the posterior.
血压稳定
Blood pressure is stable.
上压80下压40
Eighty over forty.
-我们是否控制了出血? -是的
-Do we have the bleeding under control? -Yes.
-药物已注射 -好的,我们要去做手术
-Hydrolin is in. -OK, we have to go for surgery.
好吧,你可以站起来
All right, you can stand up.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
我是当值警探 是第一警♥察♥局正式派我来的
I’m the duty detective, formally here in the First Police District.
-你是谁? -我是安德斯贝林布雷维克
-Who are you? -My name is Anders Behring Breivik.
这是一场军事行动,一场政♥变♥
This is a military operation, a coup d’tat.
炸♥弹♥已经除掉政♥府♥
The bomb has removed the government,
在这里,我已经肃清了一个政♥治♥阵营
and here I have liquidated a political camp.
有人帮你吗?
Did anyone help you?
我被选中去做这项任务
I was selected for this mission.
现在我的兄弟们正在等待我的信♥号♥♥ 开始第三轮攻击
Now my brothers are waiting for my signal to begin the third attack.
所以,你是说你计划了另一个攻击
You’re telling me there’s another attack planned.
-哦,是的 -哪里?
-Oh, yes. -Where?
我不能详细说明,但我有权进行谈判
I can’t go into details, but I’m authorized to negotiate.
-你想要什么? -完全禁止移♥民♥
-What do you want? -A complete ban on immigration.
结束强制性多元文化主义
An end to enforced multiculturalism.
如果首相还活着 你应该告诉他,如果他不同意
And if the Prime Minister is still alive, you should tell him if he fails to agree,
攻击将持续发生
the attacks will continue.
先生,第三和第四警局 想知道该怎么做
Sir, H03nefoss Police want to know what to do.
-让他继续说话,把他带到奥斯陆 -明白
-Keep him talking and bring him to Oslo. -Understood.
(奥斯陆中♥央♥警♥察♥局)
-姓名? -安德斯贝林布雷维克
-Name? -Anders Behring Breivik.
-逮捕地点? -乌托亚
-Arrested? -Ut03ya.
律师?
Lawyer?
是的,我想由某位特定律师代表我
Yeah, there’s a particular lawyer that I would like to represent me.
他的名字是盖尔利帕斯坦德
His name is Geir Lippestad.
-安娜,谢谢你留下来 -不客气
-Thanks so much, Anna, for staying. -Of course.
你还需要什么东西吗?
Do you need anything?
不用了,谢谢,不要让孩子看电视
No, thanks. Just keep the kids away from the television.
-别担心,好吗? -非常感谢,谢谢你
-Don’t worry about that, OK? -Thank you so much. Thank you.
喂,我是利帕斯坦德
Hi, this is Lippestad.
显然,有许多受重伤的人…
指定要我?
For me?
首相还没有发表任何消息
布雷维克?
Breivik?
两起攻击之间的关联…
我从未听说过他
I never heard of him.
我明白
I understand.
…本周末访问该岛,发表演讲…
是谁?
What is it?
他们逮捕了的那个人
The person they arrested.
他要我代表他
He asked for me.
为什么?
Why?
(受害者接待中心 乌托亚以北6公里)
他当时就在我们身后
He was right behind us.
-托瑞恩? -托瑞恩!
-Torje? -Torje!
没事了
It’s OK.
没事了,托瑞恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!