the last few months. I just…
没关系
It’s OK.
我也是
So did I.
他有多近?
How close is he?
我在电视上看不到
I couldn’t see from the TV.
他真的很近
He’s really close.
如果你不想的话,你不必看着他
You don’t have to look at him if you don’t want to.
你知道你会说什么吗?
Do you know what you’re going to say?
我尝试想出些东西…
I’m trying to think of things…
但我觉得很困惑
but I get confused.
我只是不想显得软弱
I just don’t want to be weak.
就这样
That’s all.
尤其在他面前
Not in front of him.
你可以软弱,同时也很坚强
You can be weak and still strong.
你知道的吧?
You know that, right?
你会很棒的
You’re going to be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要回去了
I should get back.
-明天见? -明天见
-See you tomorrow? -See you tomorrow.
等等,我一会就好
Wait. I just need a minute.
你还好吗?
You OK?
好,我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请坐下,维亚
Please, sit down, Viljar.
你能告诉我们 在乌托亚发生了什么事吗,维亚?
Can you tell us what happened to you on Ut03ya, Viljar?
好的
Yes.
他试图…
He tried to…
西蒙!西蒙!
Simon! Simon!
他试图杀死我
He tried to kill me.
维亚!
Viljar!
我记得…
I remember…
看到他…
seeing him…
然后逃跑
and running away.
尝试寻找隐藏的地方…
Trying to find somewhere to hide…
并保护我的弟弟
and protecting my little brother.
我记得中枪
I remember being shot…
五次
five times.
当我…
When I was…
躺在沙滩上时,我是…
lying on the beach, I was…
独自一人的
all alone.
在一种我无法想像的痛苦中
In a kind of pain I couldn’t imagine.
但现在你在这里
But now you are here.
但一切都不同了
But everything’s different.
我要重新学习如何使用我的身体
I’ve had to relearn how to use my body.
学习如何再次走路
Learn how to walk again.
如何进食
How to feed myself again.
我的左臂几乎是没用的
I have little use of my left arm.
而我是…
And I’m…
我一只眼睛是失明的
I’m blind in one eye.
但那是…
But that’s…
那是一种解脱
That’s a relief.
一种解脱,你的意思是?
A relief? How do you mean?
一种解脱
A relief
那是因为
in a way that
至少现在我不必看到他
at least now I don’t have to look at him.
但当然,事情并非那么简单,我…
But of course it’s not that simple. I…
我有他的子弹碎片…
I have a fragment of his bullet…
卡在我的脑里
lodged in my brain
那可能会随时杀死我
that could kill me at any time.
而且我看起来不再像以前那样,我…
And I don’t look like the person I used to anymore. I’m…
我的身体,它是…
My body, it’s…
废了
it’s broken.
而最糟糕的是他…
And the worst is that he…
他杀死了…
he killed…
安德斯和西蒙…
Anders and Simon…
我最好的朋友
my best friends.
令他们不再能够…
Stopping them from making their…
在世界上留下他们的痕迹
their mark on the world, and…
他们本来会把它变成一个更好的地方 而我…
and they would have made it a better place. And I…
我每天都想念他们
I miss them every day.
对不起,我…
I’m sorry, I…
我不…
I didn’t…
我不想哭的
I didn’t want to cry.
我非常不想在他面前哭泣,我…
I so much didn’t want to cry in front of him. I…
我想保持坚强
I wanted to stay strong.
因为我是为他们这样做的
Because I do this for them.
好让他们不会被遗忘
So they will not be forgotten.
当你射杀他们…
When you shot them and…
让我一个人在沙滩上等死…
left me alone on the beach…
我不知道我是
I didn’t know if I was
生还是死
living or dying.
从那时起我一直被卡在那里
And I’ve been stuck there ever since.
但现在…
But now…
我意识到…
I realize…
我有一个选择
that I got a choice.
因为我还有家人…
Because I still have family…
和朋友…
and friends…
和回忆
and memories.
梦想
Dreams.
希望
Hope.
还有爱
And love.
而他没有
And he doesn’t.
他是…
He’s…
完全孤单一人的
completely alone.
他会在监狱里待一辈子,而我…
And he’s going to rot there in prison, whereas I…
我活下来了
I survived.
我选择生活下去
And I choose to live.
我说完了
I’m done.
谢谢你,维亚
Thank you, Viljar.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
(7月22日委员会的报告)
本报告详述
The report provides a comprehensive account
导致7月22日攻击的连串事件
of events leading up to the 22nd of July attacks.
结论认为布雷维克本能够早些被发现
It concludes that Breivik could have been detected earlier
奥斯陆警♥察♥也应该更快地回应
and that Oslo police should have responded more quickly
他在乌托亚岛的攻击
to his attack on Ut03ya Island.
调查还发现领导和沟通上的失败
The inquiry also found that failures of leadership and communication,
警方缺乏资源 而直升机的使用可能…
police lack of resources, and access to helicopters potentially…
你们好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
谢谢你们跟我会面
Thank you for meeting me.
首先,我想说…我很抱歉
First of all, I want to say… I’m sorry.
我们应该做得更好的
We should have done better.
我应该做得更好的
I should have done better.
我们都认为…
We all think that…
责任在于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
the responsibility lies with the terrorist.
只在他一人身上
Only him.
不是你
Not you.
挪威仍然需要你
And Norway still needs you…
来帮助我们渡过难关
to help us get through this.
判决是一致的
The verdict is unanimous.
结论如下
And the conclusion is as follows.
法庭判决安德斯贝林布雷维克
The Court finds Anders Behring Breivik
全部罪名成立
guilty of all charges
我们判他对自己的行为负责
and we judge him accountable for his actions.
安德斯贝林布雷维克
Anders Behring Breivik
因此被判无限期单独监禁
is therefore sentenced to indefinite solitary confinement,
只要他仍然对社会构成威胁
for as long as he remains a threat to society.
那么,审判完结了
So, now the trial is complete.
请在这里签字
Please sign here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!