It’s OK, Torje.
没事了
It’s OK.
你现在安全了
You’re safe now.
维亚在哪里?
Where’s Viljar?
-你知道他在哪儿吗? -我们在悬崖上,但…
-You know where he is? -We were on the cliffs, but…
但他正在开枪,我们必须跳
but he was shooting. We had to jump.
维亚跳了吗?
Did Viljar jump?
他中枪了吗?
Was he shot?
我去确定一下
I’ll go and check.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你能帮我查有没有一个维亚汉森吗?
Can you check for Viljar Hanssen?
维亚汉森
Viljar Hanssen.
你能看一下吗,求求你?
Can you check, please?
维亚汉森
Viljar Hanssen.
他不在这儿
He’s not here.
他不在这里
He’s not here.
-这什么意思,他不在这里? -他不在任何名单上
-What do you mean he’s not here? -He’s not on any list.
我现在打电♥话♥给医院
I’m calling the hospital now.
是的,你好,我…
Yes. Hello, I’m…
我正在寻找我的儿子维亚汉森 他之前在乌托亚
I’m looking for my son, Viljar Hanssen. He was on Ut03ya.
你有这个名字的入院纪录吗?
Do you have any admissions by that name?
好的,谢谢
OK. Thank you.
没有
No.
他之前在乌托亚
He was on Ut03ya.
是的,你有这个名字的入院纪录吗?
Yes, do you have any admissions by that name?
好的,谢谢
OK. Thank you.
是的,你好,我正在寻找维亚汉…
Yes, hello. I’m looking for Viljar Han–
骨块
Bone piece.
-你好 -先生
-Hi. -Sir.
请解开手铐
Please remove the restraints.
好,请让我们独自在房♥间谈
Yes. Then just give us the room, please.
我是安德斯贝林布雷维克 很高兴见到你
Anders Behring Breivik. Nice to meet you.
-我是盖尔利帕斯坦德 -谢谢你前来
-Geir Lippestad. -Thank you for coming.
所以,你怎么知道…我是谁?
So, how do you know who… who I am?
我见过你以前的案件
I’ve seen your work before.
九年前
Nine years ago.
班杰明赫曼新纳粹案
The Benjamin Hermansen neo-Nazi case.
我们在审判期间见过面
We met during the trial.
-有吗? -有啊
-Did we? -Yeah.
我知道终有一天我需要律师
I knew I would need a lawyer one day.
告诉我,布雷维克先生
Tell me, Mr. Breivik,
你今天做了什么事
what you’ve done today.
我开始了一场战争
I have started a war
收回对西方、对挪威的控制权
to take back control of Norway, of the West.
而为我辩护
And defending me
将是你人生中做过的最伟大的事情
will be the greatest thing you’ll ever do.
虽然我有责任接受这个案子
Although it’s my duty to take this case,
我不同意你今天所做的事情 布雷维克先生
I don’t agree with what you’ve done today, Mr. Breivik.
他们是无辜的…
They’re innocent…
那些儿童
children.
他们是叛徒…
They were traitors.
上层阶级的孩子
Children of the elite.
未来的领导人
The leaders of tomorrow.
我自己的孩子也去过乌托亚
My own children have been to Ut03ya.
我是工党的活跃成员
I’m an active member of the Labour Party.
那么我也是叛徒吗?
Does that make me a traitor, too?
你是我的律师,你是例外
You are my lawyer. You’re an exception.
我深表同情
I’m so sorry.
安德斯和西蒙都死了
Anders and Simon are dead.
喂?
Hello?
是的?
Yes.
他脖子上有一个大伤疤,火烧的疤
He has a bad scar on his neck. A fire burn.
好的,谢谢
OK. Thank you.
他在医院
He’s in the hospital.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
别害怕,现在我不是在行动中
Don’t be afraid. I’m not operative.
-喂? -警♥察♥,开门
-Hello? -Police. Open the door.
警♥察♥?
Police?
我是恩娜安沈 我是谋杀及重案组的警探
I’m Mina Anderson. I’m a detective at the Homicide and Serious Crimes Unit.
你明白你被捕是因为
Do you understand that you’ve been arrested in connection
奥斯陆的爆♥炸♥ 和乌托亚岛的枪击事件?
with the explosion in Oslo and the shootings on Ut03ya Island?
当然明白
Yeah, of course.
有人帮你吗?
Did anyone help you with it?
我只是网络中的一个齿轮 圣殿骑士团
I’m just one cog in a network, the Knights Templar,
以纪念十字军东征骑士而命名
named in honor of the Knights of the Crusade.
我们想把伊♥斯♥兰♥教踢出欧洲
We want Islam out of Europe.
你能提供任何名字吗?
Can you give me any names?
不能够
No.
当然不能
Of course not.
-安全 -去!把它拿走!
-Clear. -Go! Get this out of here!
我们在你母亲的公♥寓♥里 找到了你的电脑
We have found your computer at your mother’s apartment.
-你能告诉我它里面有什么吗? -我的宣言
-Can you tell me what’s on it? -My manifesto.
我把它发送出去 让人们明白我做了什么
I sent it out so people will understand what I’ve done.
它全部都在那里,1500页
It’s all there, 1,500 pages.
(说服他透露未来攻击的资讯)
我们需要知道是否有计划 进行更多攻击
We need to know if there are more attacks planned.
有,这是一场战争 任何时候都可能发生攻击
Yeah, this is a war. Attacks can come at any moment.
-但你需要同意我的要求 -这不是谈判
-But you need to agree to my demands. -This is not a negotiation.
我不认为你的处境让你有权决定条件
I don’t believe you’re in a position to dictate terms.
还有另一次攻击吗?
Is another attack coming?
可以休息一下吗?
Can we take a break?
自从我被捕以来 我一直要求接受治疗,我…
I’ve been trying to get medical attention ever since I was arrested. I…
有人的头骨破碎时割伤了我
cut it on a piece of someone’s skull when it shattered, and…
如果我不接受治疗 这可能会受到感染
this might be infected if I don’t get treatment.
是的
Yes.
我们可以先暂停讯问,让我的客户
Can we pause the interview whilst my client is
看看医生吗?
seen by a medic?
先生,他可能只是虚张声势 我们不可能知道
He could be bluffing, sir. We just don’t know.
告诉他,我正在听他说话
Tell him I’m listening to him.
替我告诉他
Tell him personally for me.
我在听他说话
I’m listening to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会告诉他
I’ll tell him.
首相已经看了你的要求
The Prime Minister has seen your demands.
他不能接受你的条件
He can’t accept your terms.
但他想我转告给你一个讯息
But he wanted me to give you a message.
真的?
Really?
他那样说?
He said that?
这是来自首相的个人讯息
It was a personal message from the Prime Minister.
他说他希望你知道 他有在听你说话
He said he wants you to know that he’s listening to you.
他在那里…
Is he in there?
看着我们吗?
Watching us?
我们需要知道 计划中是否有其他的攻击
We need to know if there are any more attacks planned.
告诉他我可以取消攻击
Tell him I’m prepared to call off the attacks
暂时地
for the moment.
我们怎么知道我们可以信任你?
How do we know that we can trust you?
因为你们现在都在听我说话
Because you’re all listening to me now.
(乌勒沃医院 奥斯陆中心)
好的,请给我多点小棉花
OK. More of these, please.
请坐在这里,医生很快会来跟你们谈
Have a seat right here, please. The doctor will be with you shortly.
-好的 -好的
-OK. -OK.
-我们坐在这儿等? -是的
-Just sit and wait here? -Yes.
-你好 -你们好
-Hi. -Hi.
我是托马斯医生 我是创伤神经外科医生
I’m Dr. Tomas. I’m the trauma neurosurgeon.
你好,我是克里丝汀
Hi, Christin.
我不知道你们知道多少,但…
I don’t know how much you know, but…
-非常少 -对
-Very little. -Yeah.
维亚受了重伤
Viljar has sustained severe injuries.
他的双臂都有枪伤
Gunshot wounds to both of his arms
下半身右侧也有
and to his lower extremity on the right side.
但是我们最担心的是
But what concerns us mostly is that
其中一颗子弹在他头里爆开了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!