我们只能够一步一步来
we are going to have to take it one day at a time.
你有没有问题想问我,维亚?
Do you have any questions for me, Viljar?
你有什么想知道的吗? 关于你的康复或者…
Is there anything you are wondering about? Your rehabilitation or…
-没有 -你确定你没有问题吗?
-No. -You sure you don’t want to ask anything?
对,我没有要问的
Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.
你好吗,维亚?
OK, Viljar?
你能让我独处一会吗?
Can you give me a minute?
好的
Yes.
当然了
Of course.
真的有必要铐着我的客户吗?
Is it necessary to restrain my client?
以目前来说,是的
For the moment, yes.
我猜现在世界上每一位精神科医生 都很羡慕你们
So, I imagine every psychiatrist in the world envies you right now.
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
因为我是怪物 而你们有机会看到我的脑袋怎样运作
Because I’m the monster, and you get to look inside my head.
你认为你是个怪物吗?
You think you’re a monster?
不是
No.
但我认为你是那样想
But I think you do.
你能看穿我们的想法吗?
You can read our minds?
有七成准吧
Within 70% of accuracy.
你是真的知道,还是你认为你知道?
Do you know or do you think you know?
我知道
I know.
而那是不同的
And there’s a difference.
-你认为人们可以看穿你的想法? -有时候是的
-You think people can read your mind? -Sometimes.
我认为他们会尝试
I think they try.
你在攻击发生之前就觉得这样 还是…
Did you feel like that before the attacks or…
这是一种新的感觉?
is it a new feeling?
这不是新的,但在我计划攻击时 情况变得更糟
It’s not new, but it got worse when I was planning the attacks.
更糟?
Worse?
是的,糟很多
Yeah, much worse.
没事的
It’s OK.
深呼吸一口气
Just take a deep breath now.
-我很抱歉 -你能给他一些止痛的东西吗?
-I’m so sorry. -Can you give him something for the pain?
不要!不要!
-Yes, we can– -No! No!
我不要再用吗♥啡♥
No more morphine.
我们现在结束了,好吗?
We’re done now. OK?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我住在附近
I live around here.
我们正在探望幸存者
Yeah, we’re checking on survivors.
-我能进来吗? -没问题
-Can I come in? -Yeah, sure.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
我…还好
I’m… OK.
你呢?
And you?
好,我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
事件开始时我正在淋浴 所以能够逃跑并藏起来
I was in the shower block when it started, so I managed to run and hide.
但是我和妹妹巴诺走散了
But I got separated from my sister Bano.
我也为西蒙和安德斯感到难过
I’m sorry about Simon and Anders, too.
这真是他妈的糟糕
It’s shit.
这里的食物怎么样?还可以吗?
How’s the food here? Is it OK?
也很糟糕
It’s pretty shit, too.
其实是非常糟糕
Actually, it’s really shit.
如果你想的话 我可以带一些东西给你
If you want, I can bring you something.
-食物或任何东西 -不用,我还好
-Food or anything. -No. No, I’m fine.
我没有什么胃口
I don’t have much appetite.
你还需要其它的东西吗?香烟或…
Do you want anything else? Cigarettes or…
我不知道
I don’t know.
-那应该不错 -好的
-That would have been nice. -OK.
但是我不抽烟
Except I don’t smoke.
痛吗?
Does it hurt?
不,只是…
No, it’s just…
我必须很小心
I just have to be careful.
是啊
Yeah.
是的,这需要时间
Yeah, it’s going to take time.
每个人都这样说
That’s what everyone keeps saying.
是啊
Yeah.
他们也跟我这样说
That’s what they say to me, too.
我…
I’ll…
让你休息吧
leave you in peace,
如果你想的话 我可以之后再回来看你
but if you want, I can come back and check in on you again.
好的
Yeah.
那应该不错
That would be nice.
好的
OK.
-保重 -你也是
-Take care. -You, too.
-拜 -拜
-Bye. -Bye.
(精神评估报告)
这只是诊断而已
So, it’s only the diagnosis.
要看法庭会否接受它
It will be up to the Court whether to accept it.
他们认为我有什么?
And what’s their decision?
偏狂型精神分♥裂♥症
Paranoid schizophrenia.
(进一步评估)
与此同时,法官修改了你的拘留条件
In the meantime, the judge has modified the terms of your detention.
你被允许阅读报纸
You’re allowed to read newspapers.
这里还有寄给你的一些邮件
And here, you got some mail.
(布雷维克精神失常诊断引发众怒)
(精神失常或只是邪恶? 引发众怒!)
盖尔,我告诉过你,他们会生气的
Geir, I told you they’d be angry.
(亲爱的安德斯:你杀了我妹)
(…我希望并想像你经历万倍痛苦)
(至死方休)
粉丝信
Fan mail.
我会被允许在审判中发言
I will be allowed to speak at the trial.
这还没有决定
This hasn’t been decided yet.
这非常重要,我需要盘问一些证人
Now, that’s very important. There are witnesses I need to cross-examine.
(证人名单 挪威首相延斯史托腾伯格)
安德斯,你不能传召首相
Anders, you can’t call the Prime Minister.
受审的不是挪威
And Norway isn’t on trial.
你才是
You are.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
上来,来吧
Come up. Come on, come on.
非常好,来吧
Very good, come up.
来吧,对
Come up. Yes.
是的,非常好
Yeah, very good.
来吧,现在换右腿
Come on. And the right leg.

Good.
很好,继续
Very good. Come on, come on.
来吧
Come on.
是的,很好
Yes, very good.
再做一次,来吧
One more. Come on, come on.
来吧,对
Come on. Yes.
呼吸
And breathe.
-我做不到 -非常好,维亚,来吧
-I can’t do this. -Very good, Viljar, come on.
不,不是的
No. No, it’s not.
我不喜欢我的竞选活动
I’m not enjoying this campaign.
人们很生气
People are angry.
那么,你不是应该在那里吗?
Well, shouldn’t you be there?
我不会离开你
I’m not leaving you.
那选举之夜要怎么办呢?
So, how will that work on election night?
我会用视讯通话
I’ll Skype.
视讯通话?
Skype?
真的吗?哪种市长会这样做?
Seriously? What kind of mayor does that?
一位身为母亲的市长
A mother mayor.
如果你想,也许你可以和我一起露面
Maybe you could Skype with me, if you feel up to it.
你赢了我就做
Only if you win.
好吧,我会努力的
I’ll try.
接电♥话♥吧
Take it.
-我之后再打给他们,没关系 -我说真的,你要接电♥话♥
-I’ll call them later. It’s OK. -Seriously, take it.
那很重要的
It’s important.
这他妈的是一个选举
It’s a fucking election.
好啦
OK.
喂,你好吗?
Hi, how are you?
是吗?
Yeah?
那很好
That’s nice.
…77人,事发于7月22日 犯人患有精神病
…seventy-seven people, on the 22nd of July, is criminally insane.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!