one of the bullets exploded in his head.
好的
OK.
所以,我需要对他做急诊手术
So, I needed to do emergency surgery on him.
手术有点复杂
And it was a bit complex.
他的脑干附近有几块子弹碎片
There are several bullet fragments close to his brain stem.
这是什么意思?
What does this mean?
意思就是,如果他幸存下来
That means if he survives,
我们将要进行另一次手术,但是…
we will have to perform another surgery, but…
但他的伤势很严重
but his condition is critical.
-我们可以看看他吗? -当然可以,这边
-Can we see him? -Oh, yeah. Please.
-你想进去吗? -想
-You want to see him? -Yes.
请进
So, please.
先生?记者正在外面等候
Sir? The press are waiting outside.
等一下
One moment.
我们知道了最后的人数
We’ve got the final number.
奥斯陆有8人死亡
Eight dead in Oslo.
乌托亚有69人
Sixty-nine on Ut03ya.
伤者呢?
Wounded?
至少200人
At least 200.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都很震惊
We are all shocked.
这是对我们政♥府♥
This was an attack on our government
和我们孩子们的攻击
and on our children.
我们前头还有漫漫长路 才能找出事情的原因
We are a long way from understanding why.
但可以确定的是
But what is clear
有人想改变我们的国家 而对它进行了攻击
is that our nation has been attacked by someone who would see it changed.
他想看到我们的民♥主♥变成暴♥政♥
He would see our democracy become tyranny.
看到我们的人性堕落
See our humanity fall.
我们绝不能屈服于这种恐怖
We must not give in to this terror.
我们必须抵抗它
We must fight.
但我们不能改变
But we must not become changed.
相反,我们必须加强我们的价值观
Instead, we must strengthen our values
并以法治来对抗这种恐怖
and fight this terror with the rule of law…
不是以枪♥械♥的力量
not the barrel of the gun.
谢谢
Thank you.
-欢迎 -谢谢
-Welcome. -Thank you.
(伊拉拘留中心 奥斯陆西面12公里)
我的成长过程非常幸福 我在西奥斯陆长大
I had a very happy upbringing. I grew up in West Oslo.
我的父母在我很小的时候 和平地离婚了
My parents divorced amicably when I was very young.
坐下
Sit down.
我与母亲保持着很好的关系
I maintain a close relationship with my mother.
我和同父异母的姊姊并不是很亲近 但我们偶尔会说话
My half-sister and I are not very close, but we speak occasionally.
-你父亲又怎么样? -我从16岁起就没有见过他
-What about your father? -I haven’t seen him since I was 16.
几年前我们说过话 但真的没有时间见面
We spoke a couple of years ago, but there was really no time to meet.
我太专注于自己的事业
I was too focused on my career,
我的网路事业,而他当时住在法国
my Internet businesses, and he was living in France.
你会如何形容你与你母亲的关系?
How would you describe your relationship with your mother?
我的母亲与此无关,不用谈论她
My mother had nothing to do with this. She’s not relevant.
这都是为了理解
It’s all about understanding what…
什么令你做出此事
led you to do this.
利帕斯坦德先生,你有多少个孩子?
How many children do you have, Mr. Lippestad?
五个
Five.
你爱他们吗?
And you love them?
当然
Yes, of course.
我想攻击会让他们最受伤害的地方
I wanted to hit them where it would hurt the most.
他买♥♥了900公斤肥料和硝酸铝
So, he buys 900 kilos of fertilizer and aluminium nitrate,
却没有引起任何怀疑?
and there were no red flags?
我们一直专注在伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Our focus has been on Islamist terror.
-我们知道极右翼正在快速增长 -但…
-We know the far right is growing fast. -But…
我们无法阻止每一个威胁
We can’t stop every threat.
先生,我们已尽力而为
We did the best we could, sir.
我们都知道这仍然不够好
We all know that this is not good enough.
我想强化我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥措施
I want to upgrade our national security.
情报、防御、巡查
Intelligence, defense, policing.
我也下令要进行公开调查
And I’m ordering a public inquiry.
调查发生了什么事 以及我们当时如何回应
An inquiry into what happened and how we responded.
有些事情错得很严重 我们需要找出,是什么出错了
Something went badly wrong, and we need to find out what.
这是我们渡过这个难关的唯一方法
It’s the only way we will get through this.
克里丝汀叫我打电♥话♥给你们 她要暂停竞选活动
Christin asked me to call. She’s suspending the campaign.
我们会和维亚一起留在奥斯陆
We’re going to be staying here in Oslo with Viljar.
托瑞恩和我们在一起,所以他…
And Torje is here with us, so he…
我已经打过给学校,对
I called the school, yeah.
是的,他们现在再次对他做手术
Yeah. They’re operating on him again now.
你好
Hi.
你们好,我刚从手术室出来
Nice to see you. I just came from the operating room.
我…我很抱歉…
And… I’m sorry…
我没有带来好消息
that I don’t bring better news than this,
我试图把子弹碎片拿出来
but I tried to get the bullet fragments out,
我有把它们其中一些拿出来了
and I managed to take some of them out…
但我拿不出所有
but not all.
我必须把一些留在里面
I had to leave…
因为它们太接近他的脑干
some of them that were close to his brain stem.
不幸的是,那太危险了
It would have been too dangerous, unfortunately.
所以…如果他现在醒来…
So, it’s– If he wakes up now…
而他和以前不一样…
and he’s not the same as he was…
为了评估他的脑损伤 我们必须等待,看看他是否会醒来
To evaluate his brain injury, we have to wait and see if he wakes up.
现在要看他了,我们正在尽一切努力 拯救维亚的生命
It’s up to him now, but we are trying to do everything to save Viljar’s life.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是不对的
This is…
这是…这是不对的
This is so wrong. This is– This is wrong.
(青少儿精神病学中心)
那个家庭机能很不健全
It was a very dysfunctional family.
布雷维克的父母在他很小的时候 就非常不愉快地分开
Breivik’s parents split acrimoniously when he was very young.
她写信给社会服务部并寻求帮助
She wrote to social services and asked for help.
他们对那个母亲作为家长的能力 表示极度怀疑
They had serious doubts about the mother’s capacity to parent.
他的父亲呢?
And his father?
婚姻破裂后,他的父亲与他断绝来往
After the marriage collapsed, his father cut him off.
-他的同父异母姊姊又怎么样? -她移♥民♥到加州
-And what about his half-sister? -She emigrated to California.
-我想他当时大约十六岁 -十六、十七岁?
-He was about sixteen, I think. -Sixteen, seventeen?
-是的,类似那样 -好的
-Yeah, something like that. -OK.
所以,那之后只有他和他的母亲
So, it was just him and his mother after that.
他显然到成年都是非常孤立的
Well, he was obviously very isolated all the way into adulthood.
完全不是他想别人看到的情况
Not exactly the picture he painted.
不,不是
No, no, it’s not.
那么…
So…
我们在这里是要谈什么?
what are we talking about here?
制定以精神失常…
Developing insanity…
作为辩护?
as a defense?
我想是这样
I think so.
不然的话,我们怎么解释它呢?
How else do we explain it?

Yes.
我被你的儿子任命为他的辩护律师
So, I’ve been appointed by your son to lead his defense.
现在,我知道他和他的父亲
Now, I know that he doesn’t have a relationship with his father,
不能说保持着关系 所以,我想问你一些问题
so I wanted to ask you some questions.
安德斯小时候是怎样的?
What was Anders like as a child?
他是…他是一个正常的男孩
He was– He was a normal boy.
体贴
Was kind
聪明
and clever.
他喜欢被爱
He loved affection.
由于他的父亲离开了我们 我是一个单亲妈妈
Since his father left us, I was a single parent.
他有精神问题吗?
Any mental health issues?
没有
No.
他曾经使用暴♥力♥吗?
Was he ever violent?
从来没有
Never.
你有没有需要找社会服务?
Now, did you ever have any dealings with social services?
他父亲离开后,我以为我需要 他们的帮助,但我不需要,他很好
After his father left, I thought I needed their help, but I didn’t. He was fine.
最近你有感觉过安德斯
Did you have any sense recently that Anders was…
遇到问题吗?
having problems?
没有
No.
我…
I…
跟警♥察♥说了,我在他的睡房♥里看到枪
told the police that I saw he had guns in his bedroom.
但是他说他用它们去打猎,所以…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!