好孩子
Good boy.
真好
Here you go.
准备好了吗
Ready?
来吧 贝利
Come on, Bailey.
贝利 坐下
Bailey, sit.
坐下
Sit.
打个滚 打个滚
Roll over. Roll over.
快把那个吐出来
Get that out of your mouth!
快把那个吐出来
Get that out of your mouth.
好了 来这边
Okay. Come here.
握个手 握个手
Shake your paw. Shake your paw.
来吧 好孩子
Come on. Yeah, good boy!
转个身 转个身
Turn around. Turn around.
-来吧 -他在说些什么
– Come on. – What’s he saying?
-字数太多了 -来吧 来吧
– It’s too many words. – Come on. Okay.
-我还是干这个吧 -过来
– I’m gonna do this now. – Come here.
干得好 干得好
Good job. Good job.
但相比之下 有个词重复了很多次
But one word got said more than any other.
贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
过了一会儿
After a while,
我开始明白这个词的重要性
I came to understand the words that mattered.
我养了个男孩 他叫伊森
I had a boy, and his name was Ethan.
我也有名字
I got a name.
我叫贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
My name was Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
亲爱的 真希望知道你和韦斯之间…
Oh, gee, honey, I wish I’d have known that you and Wes were…
我知道了自己在家的地位
I learned my place in the pack.
妈妈喜欢我
Mom liked me.
爸爸喜欢我
Dad liked me.
-是的 是的我知道 -超级喜欢
– Yes. Yes, no, I understand. – A lot.
不好意思 稍等一下
Oh, excuse me. Hold on. Come on.
一边儿去
Get down a bit.
真替猫感到悲哀
I was sad for the cat.
很明显他也想当一只狗
Obviously, he wanted to be a dog.
当不成又不是我的错
Wasn’t my fault he couldn’t be a dog.
伊森 该睡觉啦
Ethan, it’s time to go to bed.
该关灯了好吗
Time to turn out the light, okay?
好的
Okay.
好了 来吧 来吧
Okay, come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
“别 别这么做 队长”
“Don’t! Don’t do it, cap.
“给他吧 巴基”
“Let him have it, bucky.
“我们得给他点颜色看看”
“We’ll pound some sense into this character.
“砰 泰山压顶”
“Pow! Stomp!
“它冲着我们来了”
“It’s coming right at us.
“快跳下去逃生”
Jump for your lives!”
伊森总能想出这样有趣的游戏
Ethan always came up with such great games.
躲在毯子下说话 真是个天才
Making noise under a blanket. Genius.
每晚睡着之后
Every night as I fell asleep,
我都会觉得养一只伊森真开心
I thought about how happy I was that I had an Ethan.
也庆幸自己不是猫
And that I wasn’t a cat.
贝利 到车里来
Bailey, get in the car.
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
我们走
Come on!
当家人想让我出去透透气时
Whenever the family wanted me to get some fresh smells,
我们都会开车兜兜风
we all got in the car for a ride.
青草 绿树 蟾蜍 青苔 臭鼬
Grass, tree, toad, moss, skunk,
死臭鼬 池塘
dead skunk, pond,
泥土 山羊
mud, goat.
山羊
Goat!
人们每天都在思索同一个问题
Everyone was asking themself the same question
“为什么不是所有的东西都有山羊味”
“Why can’t everything smell like goat?”
臭死了
Ooh, it stinks!
看看是谁来了
Oh, look who’s here!
猜猜我们还带了谁
Guess what we got.
带了谁
What have you got?
你们带了谁
What’d you get?
下来吧 贝利
Come on, Bailey.
-我的天 看看它 -一只小狗狗
– Oh, my. Look at this. – Oh! A puppy! -Oh, my gosh.
孩子 看这里
Here, boy. Here.
它要去哪儿
Where’s he going?
我常常觉得
Sometimes I thought
生活中东想西想很浪费时间
that trying to make sense out of life could be a waste of time.
直接享受生活 顺其自然
Maybe it was better to just really enjoy life
会不会更好呢
and leave it at that.
咦 大家去哪里了
Hey, where’d everybody go?
小鸡们呢
Where’s all the chickens?
贝利 贝利 贝利
Bailey! Bailey, Bailey!
伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森
Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan!
老天爷 看看谁来啦
Oh, my goodness! Look who’s here!
不知道为什么
For some reason,
他们不愿意和我一起玩这个球
they wouldn’t share this ball with me.
跑吧 伊森 快跑
Yes! Run, Ethan, run!
众所周知
Everybody knows
在球类运动历史上
there’s never been a game in the history of balls
还没有过狗狗参赛的先例
that can’t be improved by having a dog in it.
但这个球长得有点奇怪
But there was something weird about this ball.
宝藏
Treasure.
这才叫生活
Ah, this is the life.
谁还要吗 吉姆 你的咖啡
Anyone else? Jim, your coffee?
-谢谢 -给你
– Oh, thank you. – Here you go.
大家都到齐了
Here we all are.
对呀 好好吃吧
Yeah. Enjoy your meal.
我喜欢老年人
I liked the old humans.
他们懂我
They got me.
可以不要喂狗吃东西了吗
Would you please stop feeding the dog?
我们在试着训练它
We’re trying to train him.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
被抓现行了 不好意思
You caught me. I’m sorry.
可以把果酱递给我吗
Could you pass me the jam, please?
当我注意力不在吃上时 我就会乱想
When I wasn’t thinking about food, my mind wandered.
我为什么会在这里
Why am I here?
有什么目的吗
What’s the purpose?
真爽 接着揉
Oh, yeah. Keep rubbing.
会有更多的培根吗
And… Might there be more bacon?
看他的盘子里
Oh, look at his plate.
要知道 照这么吃下去
You know, the way you eat,
等你长大了之后 我们几个加起来
you’re gonna grow up to be bigger
都不够你的块头大
than all of us put together.
前提是得有个和平年代
If there’s a world to grow up in.
俄♥国♥人在古巴布置了导弹
These Russians are putting missiles in Cuba.
我们非得现在说这个吗
Do we have to talk about that now?
-没有啊 -对了 吉姆
– No. – So, um, Jim,
听说你换了份办公室工作
I hear you’re up for a new office job.
不如跟我们讲讲这个吧
Why don’t you tell us about that?
并没有谈成
That didn’t work out.
他们想让他出外勤
Well, they want him in the field.
顶级销♥售♥员年年都有他名字
He’s one of the top sellers every year.
我♥干♥的活是个烫手山芋
I got the job nobody wants.
吉姆 你非要这样吗
Jim, do you have to?
核打击已经近在咫尺了
We’re three seconds away from nuclear annihilation.
我和贝利能离桌了吗
Uh, can me and Bailey be excused?
当然
Sure.
伊森很难过
Ethan was sad.
我不知道为什么
I didn’t know why.
嗨 贝利
Hey, Bailey.
还记得美国队长吗
Captain America, remember?
他可以一瞬间就拆掉炸♥弹♥
He could take out that bomb in a second.

Pow!

Zap!
看来你挺喜欢呀
Oh, you like it, don’t you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!