虽然你看起来不一样了
Oh, you look different.
但闻起来还像饼干一样
But you still smell like biscuits.
这是谁的狗
Who is this?
公园里的流浪狗
It’s the, uh, stray from the park.
流浪狗 真的吗
A stray? Really?
你好哇
Well, hello there.
多好一条狗啊
What a good dog.
它肯定不是流浪狗
Well, he’s certainly not a stray,
因为它有项圈
’cause he’s got a collar.
让我看看
Let’s see.
它的名字是巴蒂
His name is Buddy.
看看 它的主人是
Let’s see. He belongs to…
出来啊 伊森
Come on, Ethan.
我能闻出来你在里面
I can smell you in there.
我不想把你留在这
I don’t want to leave you here.
但我想他应该不在家
But I guess he’s not home.
嗨 伊森
Hi, Ethan.
嗨 汉娜
Hi, Hannah.
我把你的狗带回来了
I brought your dog home.
你一定过的很辛苦吧
Must have been tough on you,
多年前就失去了丈夫
losing your husband after all those years.
嗯 所以我格外想念我的女儿
Yeah, it made me miss my daughter a lot.
然后 随着孙子的出生
And then, with the new baby coming,
我觉得瑞秋和米格尔真的很需要帮手
I thought Rachel and Miguel could really use the help.

Yeah.
你要在这待多久啊
How long you get to stay for?
我不是来探亲的 伊森
Uh, well, I’m… I’m not visiting, Ethan.
大概一个月前我就搬回来住了
I moved back about a month ago.
你搬了吗
Y-you did?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个地方还跟以前一样
Well, this place is still the same.
对啊
Yeah.
加油啊
Oh, come on.
那你呢
So, what about you?
你 你就再没遇上某个人或
You… you never met anyone or…
找不到对的人
Never found the right fit.
我真的很固执
I’m really stubborn.
这点我知道
I know that.
当你把心思投入到一件事中 就是那样
When you put your mind to something, that was that.
是的
Yeah.
这样有助于把事情搞定
That’s good for getting things done.
但是不利于发展感情
It’s not so good for relationships.
好吧
Okay, well…
好吧 就这样
Okay, here we go.
它们会互相舔脸
They’re gonna lick faces.
这样非常好
Well, look, this was really nice.
我得走了
I gotta go.
谢谢你 伊森
Thank you, Ethan.
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
拜托
Oh, come on!
谢谢你把我的狗带回来
Hey, thanks for bringing back my dog.
不客气 再见
You’re welcome. Bye.
汉娜
Hey, Hannah.
我…
I, uh…
我欠你一句道歉
I owe you an apology.
为我们之间发生的事情道歉
For what happened to us.
以前的事
Back then.
别担心
Well, don’t worry.
那是很久很久以前了
It was a long, long time ago.

No.
我把你推开了
I pushed you away.
而且我那时对这个世界真的很愤怒
And I was… I was really mad at the world.
我只是想让你知道
And I just want you to know that not a day goes by
我每一天都在为那样做后悔
that I don’t kick myself for doing that.
这就是那种流汗的味道
There’s that sweaty smell.
你觉得
You think, uh,
如果我们一起做点什么
it’d be crazy if…
是件疯狂的事吗
we did something together?
你是想跟我约会吗
Are you asking me out on a date?
我只是觉得如果我就看着你开车走了
Well, I just think that I’d be an all-time fool
那我就是个大大的白♥痴♥
if I just watched you drive away.
别说话了 快用鼻子吧
Enough talking. Use your nose.
不要
Then don’t.
好的 现在你们做对了
Okay, now you’re getting it.
好的 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
离这儿远点
Get out of here.
给他们点空间
Give ’em some space.
那边有一点 这就是为什么…
Few right there, that’s why…
你好啊 小可爱
Hi, you little cutie pie.
我的水里有薄荷
Ew. My water has mint in it.
你开心吗
You have a good time?
它们一旦开始互相舔脸
Once they started licking faces,
就没人能阻止了
no one could stop them.
伊森终于得到他需要的了
Ethan finally had what he needed.
他很开心
He was happy.
我也很开心
I was happy, too.
不好意思 大家
Excuse me, everybody.
我想感谢你们今天能够来到这里
I-I would like to thank you all for coming here today.
-这对汉娜和我很重要 -干杯
– It means a lot to Hannah and I. – Cheers.
我一直想要有个大家庭
I’ve always wanted a big family.
在一天之内 我就拥有了一个
All in one day, I’ve got one.
你没说它有多大
You didn’t tell me how big it was.
我只想说说我有多感恩
I just would like to say how grateful I am
我美丽的女孩
that my beautiful girl
重新回到了我的生命中
walked back into my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
生命就是个谜
Life’s a mystery.
干杯
Cheers.
我还想要做一件事
There was one thing I still wanted.
我想要他知道那是我
I wanted him to know it was me.
我们昨晚非常开心
We had so much fun last night.
我就是贝利
That I was Bailey.
昨晚真的很棒
What a great night.
别说了
Stop.
你很棒
You were amazing.
是的 你也很棒
Yeah. You, too.
-等等 贝利以前不就是这样吗 -是啊
– Wait, didn’t Bailey used to do that? – Yeah.
狗狗都会这样做
It’s a dog thing.
贝利 我是贝利
Bailey. I’m Bailey.
肯定有办法的
There’s gotta be a way.
等等
Hmm. Wait.
这味道有点熟悉
That’s familiar.
我闻到了…我的味道
I smelled… me.
你叼着什么呢
What do you got there?
你在哪发现的
Where did you find that?
你想玩吗
You want to play?
准备好
Get ready.
你得追着这个
You have to really go after this one.
去追吧
Go get it.
好样的
Good boy!
来 把它带回来
Come on, bring it here.
不错
Good one.

All right.
你自己去玩 好吗
You go play, all right?
我得回去了
Gotta get back.
怎么了 你想要什么
What? What do you want?
这太疯狂了
This is nuts.
好吧 哥们儿
All right, buddy.
你想来点好玩的
You want to go for the showstopper?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!