而且他
And he looked.
找了很多遍
A lot.
你能感觉的到
You can feel it.
夏天要结束了
Summer’s ending.
是最好的夏天了
Best summer ever.
是的
Yeah.
我不想回学校
I don’t want to go back to school.
你想的
Yes, you do.
我想
I do?
是的
Yes.
你会在一个好学校
You are gonna get a big football scholarship
得到一大笔橄榄球奖学金
at a good school.
我会申请那个学校
And then I’m gonna apply to that school
然后得到一笔学术奖学金
and get an academic scholarship.
我们都会上大学
And then we’ll both be at college,
然后永远不会分开
and we’ll never be apart.
你把一切都计划好了啊
You’ve got it all planned out, huh?
的确是的
Yes, indeed.
这是个好计划
That’s a good plan.
对吧 贝利
Right, Bailey?
什么 你说了什么
What? What did you say?
-拜拜 -拜
– See ya. – Bye.

Bye!
明天见
See you tomorrow.
真乖
Good boy.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去喝点啤酒
I’m getting some beer.
我只是想让你声音放小一点
All I ask is for you to lower your voice.
-我就这点… -别说了 别说了
– That’s all I… – Stop, stop. Just stop!
你能小声一点吗
Will you please just keep it down?
我的父母就在楼下 吉姆 你别闹了
My parents are upstairs, Jim. You need to stop.
好吧 对不起 你是对的
Oh, I’m sorry. You know, you’re right.
好吧 那我就不闹了
Fine. I will stop doing it, then.
我走行吧 我就直接走
I’ll just go! I’ll just leave.
你觉得这样好吗
Does that sound good to you?
-出来吧 -你觉得这样好吗
– Come on, boy. – Does it sound good to you?
-我不知道 你说呢 -你觉得
– Well, I don’t know. You tell me. – Will that be
这样好吗 我就这样走了你高兴吗
good for you? Will you be happy then if I just…?
不 告诉我 告诉我你高不高兴
No, just tell me. Just tell me if you’ll be happy.
-别说了 走吧 -我会走的
– Stop it. Just go! – Oh, I’m gonna go!
好吧 我走
Fine, I’ll go.
你能不能进屋来…
Will you just come back inside…
别说了伊丽莎白 闭嘴 闭嘴
Stop it, Eliz… Shut up! Shut up!
进屋来吧 我是在帮你 吉姆
Just come back inside. I am trying to help you, Jim.
你是在帮我 你想帮我
You’re trying to help me? You want to help me?
你是我妻子 伊丽莎白
You’re my wife, Elizabeth.
-你应该支持我 -我是在支持你
– You should support me. – I do support you.
-你能不能进屋来… -小伙子
– Will you just come back inside… – Hey. Hey, pal.
你在监视我吗
You spying on me?
什么
What?
你在监视我吗
You spying on me?
-别吼他 吉姆 -过来
– Leave him alone, Jim. – Come here.
-别吼他 -你有什么想说的吗
– Leave him alone. – No. You got something to say?
-我刚到家 -过来
– I just got home. – Come here.
-看看他是怎么看着我的 -不
– Look at how he looks at me. – No.
-我真讨厌他这样看着我 -没事的 伊森
– I am so sick of the way you look at me. – It’s okay, Ethan.
-没关系 -放松 放松
– It’s okay. – Just relax. Relax.
-看看他是怎么看着我的 -你在干什么
– Look at how you look at me. – What are you doing?
-这跟他没关系 -你别管
– This has nothing to do with him. – Stay out of it.
-这跟他没… -你别管
– This has nothing… – You stay out of it!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
冷静 冷静一下 冷静一下
Easy. Take it easy. Take it easy.
-你是对的 -我的天…
– You’re right. – God…
你是对的
You’re right.
我要…
I’m gonna…
你别想再碰她一下
Don’t you ever touch her again!
你听见了没
You hear me?
你得走了
You gotta go.
妈妈 他得走了
Mom, he’s gotta go.
他不能待在这了
He can’t stay here.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, you okay?
没事 对不起
Yeah. I’m sorry.
你确定你什么都带着了吗
Sure you got everything?
让他跟我说句话
Just let her talk to me.
上车吧 爸爸 -我搞得定
– Just get in the car, dad. – I got it.
从那时起
From that moment on,
伊森变成我们的头了
Ethan was the leader of our pack.
当我们回家后 情况和之前不一样了
When we went home, things were different.
爸爸走了
Dad was gone.
那只猫躲了我好久
That cat had been hiding from me for a while.
现在我找到他了
And now I got it.
我找到他了
I found him!
好吧 对不起
Okay, sorry.
天哪
Geez!
上啊 红80 红80
Go! Red 80. Red 80.
-加油 伊森 -触底 准备 一次进攻
– Let’s go, Ethan! – Down, set, hut!
-就是这样 -在上面
– That’s it. – Over the top.
防守的好
Good block.
猛虎队夺得首攻
First down, tigers.
外接手接到传球
Pass caught by wide receiver…
好样的 伊森
Way to go, Ethan!
猛虎队领先十分
First and ten for the tigers.
加油 猛虎队
Come on, tigers!
准备 就位 开始
Down, set, hut!
加油 加油
Yeah! Yeah!
猛虎队触地得分
Touchdown, tigers!
真是太精彩了
That was amazing.
妈妈
Mom.
天呐
No.
全额奖学金 四年
Full scholarship. Four years.
我的天呐 真的吗
Oh, my gosh! Really?
好了 好了 行啦
Okay, okay. Come on.
-真的吗 -嗯
– Really? Oh! – Yeah.
-在这里等着好吗 狗老大 -好
– Okay, you wait here. Okay, boss dog? – Okay.
等着 我去给你弄些吃的 好吗
You wait here. I’ll get you something to eat, okay?
知道啦
I just said okay.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
来吧 宝贝儿 烧起来
Come on, baby! Let it burn!
烧 烧 烧 好耶
Go, go, go, go, go! Yes!
-好… -怎么回事
– Ye… – What?
哈 跳梁小丑
Ah, some jokers.
-干得好 -打得真棒
– Good job. – Great game, great game.
-我来放哨 -伊森
– I’m keeping watch. – Hey, Ethan!
-一切安全 -你还好吗
– All clear. – How you doing?
有情况
What?
他怎么来了
What was he doing here?
而且和往常一样 心情很差
And in one of his bad moods, too.
我闻得出来
I could smell it.
走啦 快点
Come on, let’s go.
-快点 -遗传了他妈妈的智商
– Come on. – Got his brains from his mom, huh?
是啊 但我还是没拿到奖学金
Yeah, I didn’t get a scholarship, though.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
儿子
Hey, pal.
你怎么… 你怎么在这儿
What are you, uh… What are you doing here?
我看到了… 我今晚看到你了 伊森
Oh. Well, I saw you… I saw you tonight, Ethan.
-你打得很棒 -你看了比赛
– You did good. – You were at the game?
是啊
Yeah.
投球投得不错
You got a good arm.
顺利被录取了吧
So everything’s going good, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!