Here.
贝利 过来
Bailey, come here.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
-你饿了吗 -饿死了
– You hungry? – I’m starving.
-微波炉里有一盆砂锅菜 -这样吗
– I got a casserole in the oven. – Yeah?
非洲是成千上万动物的家
Africa is home to hundreds of thousands of animals.
有些看起来很滑稽
Some look comical,
有些 有些让人望而生畏
some… Some forbidding,
还有些使人着迷到
and some so entrancing that we’d like
让人想伸开手 触碰它们
to reach out and touch them…
教练今天让我打四分卫了
So, uh, coach made me starting quarterback today.
孩子 真不错
That’s great, kid.
爸爸 你下次一定要来看我的比赛
You gotta come to my next game, dad.
我是认真的 我现在打得更好了
I’m serious. I’m better now.
你已经很久没来看过了
It’s been a long time.

Okay.
爸爸真可怜
Poor dad.
这地方太棒了
This place is great.
这儿有这么多好闻的
Oh, there’s so much to smell here.
还有好吃的
and eat.
到处都是
Oh, it’s everywhere.
喂我 喂我
Feed me. Feed me.
你也想玩这个吗
You want to go next?
伊森身上的味道突然不一样了
Ethan had a different smell all of a sudden.
一股汗味
A sweaty smell.
有人想坐那个过山车吗
Who wants to go on that roller coaster?
不知道这跟那个女孩儿有没有关系
Hmm. I wonder if that girl had anything to do with it.
贝利贝利贝利贝利
Oh! Hey, hey, hey! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
刚刚是那只狗 不是我
That was the dog. That wasn’t me.
我不会做那种事的
I wouldn’t do that.
或许
Okay, well, maybe
你该教狗懂点礼貌
you should teach your dog some manners.
我在努力 他 他不是太聪明
I’ve been trying. He’s, uh… he’s not too smart.
是吗
Really?
你听到他刚刚说你什么了吗
Wow. Did you hear what he said about you?
我看你长得挺聪明的
You look pretty smart to me.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
这么机灵的眼睛
Such intelligent eyes.
我屁♥股♥有点痒
My butt itches.
帅哥 你叫什么
What’s your name, handsome?
他叫 他叫贝利
He’s, uh… he’s Bailey.
-贝利 -贝利
– Bailey, yeah. – Bailey.
贝利 你看起来是只特别棒的狗狗
Now, you seem like a very good dog, Bailey.
-是的 -抱歉
– Yeah. – Excuse me?
-玩得不错 -谢谢你
– Nice job. – Oh. Thank you.
真好
Nice.
别让他够着那个
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Keep that away from him.
-好好好 -你真的很擅长这个
– Okay, okay, okay. – You’re really good at that.
谢谢
Thanks.
-确实很好 -真的吗
– Like, really good. – Yeah?
我刚刚在那边看你来着
I was watching you over there.
不是那样的
Not like that.
我是说
I mean… yeah.
再见
See ya.
如果我们以后不会再见面的话
Hey, uh, if we never speak again,
我想收回我之前的那句话
I just want to take back what I said before
我刚刚说我的狗不聪明
about my dog not being smart.
但他其实很聪明
He’s actually really smart.
绝对比我聪明
Definitely smarter than me.
现在他们俩身上都有那种汗味了
Now they both had a sweaty smell.
你想去 你想去买♥♥个热狗之类的吗
You want to, uh… you want to get a hot dog or something?
爆米花呢
Popcorn?
好啊
Sure.
走吧
Okay, let’s do it.
这边儿有些卖♥♥得不错的
There’s some good ones over here.
贝利 过来
Hey, Bailey, come here.
我想去救他们 但我不知道怎么救
I wanted to save them, but I didn’t know how.
-来吧 -不玩了吗
– Come on. – We done?
-刚刚玩得很开心 -下次不玩了
– Oh, that was good. – Never again.
不 很好玩啊
No! It was fun!
谢谢你呀
Thank you.
伊森有麻烦了
Uh-oh, Ethan’s in trouble.
我要死了
I’m gonna die.
我要死了 我要死了
I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die.
-你怎么搞的 -别担心 伊森
– What’s wrong with you? – Oh, don’t worry, Ethan.
-我会帮你的 -别别别别别
– I’ll help. – Hey, hey, hey, hey, no, no, no, no, no.
待着别动 待着别动
Stay back. Stay back.
-贝利 别别别 -但我在帮你啊
– Bailey, no, no, no. – But I’m helping.
贝利 停下 贝利贝利贝利贝利贝利
Bailey, stop! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey,
贝利 停下停下停下停下
Bailey, stop, stop, stop, stop. Hey. No.
谢谢你 谢谢你们俩送我回来
Thank you. Thank you both for the ride.
我刚刚为什么要吃这么多热狗
Why did I eat so many meat logs?
我们应该一起做些什么
Yeah, we should do something.
会很不错的
Yes, that would be nice.
今天玩得很开心
It was fun.
是的
It was.
除了要买♥♥下28个热狗 都很好
Except for having to pay for 28 hot dogs.
不好意思
excuse me.
-你最好快点走了 快点走吧 -好吧
– Yeah, you better go. You better go quick. – Okay.
-拜拜 -拜拜
– Okay. Bye. – See ya.
从那时起
From that moment on,
这个女孩儿就成了我们的一员
the girl was a member of our pack.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
而且她闻起来像饼干的味道
Plus she smelled like biscuits.
去 去 贝利
Go! Go, Bailey!
我们每天都在一起
We spent every day together.
-真是好孩子 -准备好了吗贝利
– That a boy. – Ready, Bailey?
-好了 扔 扔 -好了 扔了
– Yeah. Go, go, go. – Ready? Okay, here we go.
-真棒 -跳的真好
– Oh! Good boy! – What a dive.
那是什么
What was that?
-真棒 -游啊
– Oh! Good boy! – Swim!
拿回来
Bring it back!
真棒
That a boy.
-快过来 -真棒 真棒
– Come here, boy. – That a boy. That a boy.
-来 -真棒
– Come on. – Oh, good boy!
-真棒 真棒 -是啊 真棒
– Good boy. Good boy. – Yeah, good boy.
小心头
Watch your head.
真棒
Good boy.
-不 这不可以 -不
– No, it’s not okay. – No.
反正我也要走了
Besides, I’m going.
-为什么 -因为你从不听我说话
– Why? – You don’t listen!
每次我问你那些东西去哪了的时候…
Every time I ask you where something comes from…
你告诉我 你告诉我那些东西去哪了
You tell me! You tell me where it’s going!
因为是我挣来的 我挣来的 我挣来的
Cause I earn it! I earn it! I earn it!
要不我们去城里吧
You, uh… you want to go to town instead?
好的
Yeah.
-贝利 -走吧 贝利
– Bailey. – Come on, Bailey!
我们一起嚎叫
We howled together.
有时候我们就坐在车里
And sometimes we would sit in the car
哪里都不去
not even going anywhere.
伊森和汉娜会缠在一起舔对方
Ethan and Hannah would wrestle and lick each other.
他们是在抢食物吗
Are they fighting over food?
也许汉娜在她嘴里藏了点什么
Maybe Hannah’s hiding something in her mouth.
没 什么也没有
Nope. Nothing in there.
我的天… 你是怎么了
Oh, my… What’s going on with you?
它喜欢你
Man, he loves you.
但是不管他
But no matter how much
多努力在那里找食物 他从没找到过什么
he looked for food in there, he never found anything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!