来呀 来呀
Come on. Come on.
就是这样
Yeah, boy.
贝利 准备好了
Okay, Bailey.
去捡回来
Get it, boy!
加油呀
Come on!
就是这样伙计
Yeah, boy! Come on.
来 去哪儿了
Come on. Oh, where’d it go?
去哪儿了
Where’d it go?
在这呢 你看那是什么
Come on, boy! Oh! What is that?
把它捡回来
Get it, boy!
加油 加油 拿到它
Oh, come on. Come on, get it!
-我们玩了一下午球 -就是这样
– We played with that ball all afternoon. – Yeah! Come on!
-伊森特别喜欢这个游戏 -干得漂亮
– Ethan loved it. – Good boy!
捡回来
Get it!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on.
爸 瞧瞧这招
Hey, dad, watch this.
看看他的能耐
Look what he can do.
贝利 准备好了吗
Okay, Bailey. Ready?
准备好了
Ready.
别动
Stay. Okay.
然后
And…
就是现在
Okay.
上啊贝利
Go, Bailey!
太棒了 松开
Yeah! Out.
真厉害
That’s great, pal.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, dad.
来呀来呀
Hey, hey, come on.
对的 对的
Oh, yes. Yes.
来呀 来呀
Come on. Come on.
-祝你今天愉快 -当天气转凉时
– You have a great day. – When it got colder outside,
-我们回家了 -再见
– we all went back home. – See ya.
-他不会有事的 再见 -再见
– He’ll be fine. Bye. – Bye.
每天早上 一个有轮子的大黄箱子
Every morning, a big yellow box with wheels
都会把伊森从我身边带走
took Ethan away from me.
当妈妈也离开后
When mom left the house, too,
我就很孤单
I was lonely,
也会感到饿
and hungry,
而且很无聊
and bored.
幸好他们把猫留下了
At least they left the cat.
我会来教他一些狗的知识
I’d give him his dog lessons.
要学的还很多呢
So much to learn.
狗才不会躲在枕头下面
No, dogs do not hide under pillows.
过来
Come on. Come…
过来 闻闻我
Come on, sniff me.
闻闻我
Sniff me!
你什么都不知道
You don’t know anything.
你总是在清嗓子
You clear your throat a lot.
贝利 不
Oh, Bailey, no.
老爸
Hi, dad.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
-这 这 -伊丽莎白
– This… this… – Elizabeth!
你在吗
Hello?
那是我的拖鞋
That’s my slipper.
贝利 贝利
Bailey! Bailey!
快回来
Come… get back here.
别这样 贝利
Bailey, no!
快过来 贝利
Bailey, come here.
过来 过来
Come here.Come here.
贝利 过来
Bailey, come here.
-把它给我 -当老爸心情好时
– Give me that. – When dad was in the right mood,
和他一起玩很开心
he was so much fun to play with.
别这样 松口 松口 松口
Come on, let go. Let go. Let go.
贝利 那不是你的
That’s not yours, Bailey.
那是我的 那是我的
That’s mine. That’s mine!
你给我过来 过来
You come over here. Come on!
伊森 我领导今晚要来
Ethan, my boss is coming over tonight,
不能让他看到我的办公室乱成这样
and he cannot see my office like this.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你得告诉这只狗谁才是老大
You have got to start telling this dog who’s boss.
牵着他 快牵着他
Here, take him. Just take him.
然后你说 我才是老大
And you say, “I am the boss!”
你得向他证明谁才是老大
You gotta show him who’s boss.
好了 把东西都收拾好
All right, everything goes back where it belongs.
我要这里干干净净的
I want this place spick-and-span.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Well, do you understand?
你明白了吗
Do you understand?!
-明白了 -很好
– Yes, sir. – Thank you.
我只想让事情向我喜欢的那样发展
I want everything just the way I like it.
干干净净
Spick-and-span.
为什么 因为我才是老大 这就是为什么
Why? Because I’m the boss. That’s why.
我是老大 你是狗老大
I’m the boss man, and you’re the boss dog.
狗老大
Boss dog.
狗老大
Boss dog.
狗老大
Boss dog.
狗老大
Boss dog.
伊森
Ethan.
快来 我们准备吧
Come on. Let’s go.
客人马上就回来了
We got guests coming any minute.
麻利点
Chop-chop.
-吉姆 -怎么了
– Jim? – What?
你能帮我下吗
Jim, can you help me?
-怎么了 -我不知道怎么调新加坡司令
– Huh? – I don’t know how to make a Singapore sling.
什么
What?
我来教你
Oh, I’ll show you.
我可以调威士忌冷饮
I can make a whiskey cobbler.
等下 秘方在这
Wait, here’s the recipe.
伊丽莎白 你在 你在干什么
Elizabeth, what are you… What are you doing?
我们需要烈酒
Well, we need spirit…
1907年圣高登斯金鹰硬币
Saint-gaudens 1907 golden eagle.
是真金
Real gold.
不要啊
No!
伊森对我很好
Ethan was good to me.
-别吞下去啊 -他总是分享他的食物
– Boy! No! – He always shared his food.
还在你嘴里吗 你吞下去了吗
Do you have it in your mouth? Did you swallow it?
-虽然不是我最喜欢吃的 -快给我
– Wasn’t my favorite treat. – Come on, show me.
-他想要回来 -快给我
– And he wanted it back. – Come on, come on.
为什么
Why?
-我们准时到了 -你好 爱伦
– We made it. – Hello! Ellen.
请进 欢迎光临
Come in. Welcome.
我很高兴我们终于能来这里
I am glad we were finally able to make it out here,
我一直
because I have been wanting to,
想看看外勤办公室
visit the field office for a while now.
这里真不错
Oh, yes, and it’s… It’s so nice and…
郊区很安静
Quiet out here in the suburbs.
-是的 -是的
– It sure is. Yeah. – Yes.
我们非常开心你们能过来
Well, we’re happy to have you.
我是想说我们
Um, so I-I’ve been meaning to say we…
对你过去一年业绩的印象很深刻
Uh, we’re real impressed with your numbers this past year, Jim.
你做的非常好
Real impressed.
我很高兴你提到这个
You know, I’m glad you brought that up.
我正好也想和你谈一下这件事
Uh, I’ve actually been meaning to talk to you about that.
我觉得既然业绩这么好
You know, I-I was thinking, with the numbers so high,
也许是时候让我不再出差
maybe it’s time I get off the road
转而去坐办公室了
and take an office position.
我们需要你继续出差
Well, we… we really need you on the road.
你是整个业务的骨干精英
That’s the backbone of the whole operation really.
吉姆 说实话
I’ll be honest, Jim.
你是最优秀的旅行推销员
You are one of our best traveling salesmen.
我意思是 我疯了才会让你坐办公室
I mean, I would be crazy to take you out of the field.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!