你还在收集硬币吗
Um, are you still collecting coins?
当然
Oh, sure.
有精品吗
What… what’s your showpiece?
1907年的圣高登斯金鹰硬币
1907 Saint-gaudens golden eagle.
赫尔曼 虽然我不懂硬币
Well, Herman, i don’t know anything about coins,
但我知道金鹰硬币是很特别的
but I know that that is special.
-那是很特别 -那可是珍品
– That is special. – That is a treasure.
是啊 我还从没亲眼见过呢
Yeah, I have never seen one up close before.
-它可不是一般的硬币 -是的 它还特别漂亮
– It’s quite a coin. – Yeah, it’s a beauty.
我去拿给你看
I’ll show you. I’ll go get it.
吃完饭再去吧
Well, maybe after dinner.
那我一会去拿
Let me go get it later.
我可以去玩吗
May I please be excused?
什么
Huh?
我可以去玩吗
May I please be excused?
我想带贝利出去玩
Need to take Bailey out for a walk.
当然了 宝贝
Sure, honey.
拉出来 快
Go on, do it.
求你了 贝利
Please, Bailey.
求你了 贝利 拉出来 快
Please, Bailey, do it. Come on.
他想让我♥干♥什么
What does he want from me?
快拉 快拉
Come on. Come on.
我真想知道他在说什么
I really wish I knew what he was saying.
拉啊 拉啊 快
Go! Go! Come on!
你怎么回事 快拉啊
What’s your problem? Come on!
我不知道他为什么不开心 但这让我很着急
I don’t know why he was so upset, but it made me anxious.
而我着急的时候 肠胃蠕动就非常快
And when I’m anxious, things kind of move super fast.
这还是第一次
This was a first.
从来没见过他这么高兴地清理我的粪便
I’d never seen him so happy to clean up after me.
太棒了 找到了
Yes! Found it!
这个甜点的关键是不能做得太甜了
It’s important it shouldn’t be too sweet.
-不 很好吃 -看到了吗
– No, it’s nice. Mmm. – See this?
接下来
Now, this…
你们将
That’s something
-迎来一场视觉的盛宴 -不
– for your eyes to feast on. – No!
怎么了
What?
有老鼠
There’s a rat.
-什么 什么 -就在那
– What? What? – Right there!
-在哪 不 我讨厌老鼠 -在哪
– Where? No, I don’t like rats. – Where?
-在哪 -没事
– Where is it? – It’s okay.
桌子下面
Under the table.
-我爱老鼠 -对 捉住它 贝利
– I love rats. – Yeah, go get it, Bailey.
-我什么也没有看见 -在哪
– I don’t see anything. – Where?
-跑到那了 -等等
– It’s running over there. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait!
抓住狗 抓住狗
Get that dog! Get the dog.
-抓住狗 -贝利
– Get the dog. Get the… – Bailey!
-我什么都没看到 -给我过来
– I don’t see anything. – Come here.
-就在那里 -也许你看到的是小灰
– It’s right there. – Maybe you saw Smokey.
-绝对不是小灰 -不 不是小灰
– Definitely not Smokey. – No, it wasn’t Smokey.
我真的怕老鼠 我讨厌老鼠
I really don’t like rats. I don’t like rats.
比起你怕它们 是老鼠更怕你吧
It’s more scared of you than you are of him.
给我过来 贝利
Come here. Come here, Bailey.
-过来 -你能抓到他吗 抓住他
– Come here! Come here. – Can you grab him? Grab him.
-吉姆 -贝利 过来
– Jim. – Bailey! Bailey, come here!
过来
Come here!
停下 别跑 贝利
Wait. Please, Bailey.
-你能抓到他吗 吉姆 -我什么都没看到
– Can you grab him, Jim? – I don’t see anything.
贝利
Bailey!
贝利 过来
Bailey, come here.
我觉得老鼠已经跑了
I think it’s gone now.
我好讨厌老鼠
Oh, I don’t like rats!
贝利
Bailey!
什么情况
What was that?
赫尔曼
Herman!
贝利 过来
Bailey, come here!
快来 快点
Come here! Come on!
你抓到他了吗 吉姆 抓到没
You got him, Jim? You got him?
升职什么的再也不用想了
Any chances I had of a promotion, forget it.
爸爸 别这样
Dad! Dad, stop!
-这不是它的错 -你让我们跟傻子一样
– It’s not his fault. It’s… – You made us look like fools!
爸爸散发这个味道的时候说话总是很大声
Dad always talked so loud when he smelled this way.
别惩罚他 都是我的错
Don’t punish him! My fault!
吉姆 你要不要先冷静一下
Jim, why don’t we take a moment before you…
不必了 从现在起 狗待在这里
No, from now on, he stays out here.
它什么也没做
He didn’t do anything!
我不想看到他
I do not want to see him.
别让我在屋子里再见到他
I do not want to see him in the house.
可是外面冷
But it’s cold outside.
他有毛的
Well, he’s got fur for that.
我们至少得给他铺个毯子吧
We should at least set out a blanket.
它只是条狗
It’s a dog!
伊森
Ethan?
狗狗 你还好吗
Hey, boy. Good?
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
尽管我看不到他
Even though I couldn’t see him,
我知道伊森那晚很难过
I knew Ethan was very sad that night.
乖狗狗
Hey, boy.
外面太冷了 是吧
It’s cold out there, isn’t it?
我知道他需要我
I knew he needed me.
我也需要他
And I needed him, too.
真是条乖狗狗
You’re a good boy.
准备好了吗
Ready, boy?
好 过来
Okay. Come here.

Come here.
快来 贝利
Come on, Bailey.
好的 准备好了吗
Okay, boy. Ready?
三 二
Three, two…

One!
快来
Come on!
完美
Yeah, boy.
-别这样 -我们再来一次
– Oh, come on. – Let’s do it again.
-太棒了 -好
– Yes! – Yeah!
好球 伊森 传得漂亮
Nice throw, Ethan. Nice throw.
打得好
Nice play.
伊森 传得漂亮
Great pass, Ethan.
真厉害 棒极了
Got ’em now. Right on.
你 你每次都把球传到他那个位置
You-you get it to him every time.
确实
Yeah, exactly.
因为每次我们用那种战术的时候
‘Cause every time we run that play…
所有人都想走在老大旁边
Everybody wanted to walk next to the Alpha male.
是啊 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that’s what I mean.
几乎所有人
Almost everybody.
-因为每次他都正好在那个位置 -是的
– ‘Cause he’s right there every single time. – Yep.
-伊森 为什么你总是带着这条狗 -什么
– Ethan, why do you always have this dog with you? – Hmm?
是用来替代女朋友的还是干吗的
What? It’s like a girlfriend replacement or something?
说得好 托德
Yeah, good one, Todd.
亲一个
Give a little kiss? Huh?
我只是问问
I’m just asking.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我很抱歉 托德
Oh, I’m sorry, Todd.
刚才 是不是我的替补女朋友绊倒了你
Did my, uh, girlfriend replacement just trip you?
很好笑
Very funny.
放轻松 伙计 我就是开个玩笑
Relax, man. I’m kidding.
那只狗都在笑你
The dog’s laughing at you.
-狗不会笑 你个白♥痴♥ -贝利 过来
– Dogs don’t laugh, you moron. – Bailey, come here.
好好笑
That’s funny.
-都拿好了吗 -拿好了
– Got everything? – Yeah.
一开始卢传那脚球的时候
When Lou dropped that pass at the start,
-我还以为我们死定了 -我就知道
– I thought we were done, man. – I know!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!