-这小子厉害吧 -爸爸
– This guy, huh? – Dad.
-比赛打得真不错 -爸爸
– Good game, huh? – Dad, hey.
-赢了比赛都很激动吧 -爸爸
– We’re all excited for the big win, huh? – Dad.
都为这小子欢呼吧
Let’s cheer for this guy!
你能不能别这样 爸爸
You don’t have to do this right now, dad.
来吧 来吧
Come on! Come on, huh?
别这样好吗
Would you stop this?
好吧
Hey. All right.
好了 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
给你汉堡
Want your burger?
是贝利的
For Bailey?
狗老大 真乖
Hey, boss dog. Good boy.
原来伊森的世界也并非十全十美啊
So it’s not all perfect in Ethan land, huh?
难怪你要逃到密歇根去了
Now I know why you’re going to Michigan, man.
想离你的酒鬼老爸远点儿吗
Get away from that alchy father of yours.
-你最好闭嘴 托德 -是吗
– You should shut up, Todd. – Oh, yeah?
你 你不想让所有人都知道
You-you don’t want everyone here knowing
你老爸是个酒鬼吗
that your father’s a drunk?
伊森 我还得赶公交 走吧
Ethan, I have to catch my bus. Please.
显然大家都知道了
It’s pretty obvious.
-我们走吧 -好 一会儿就走
– Can we go? – Yeah, we’re going soon.
他女朋友也开始心疼他了
Oh, oh, and his girlfriend’s fighting his battles, too.
如果密歇根州大知道这样的你…
If Michigan state knew the real Ethan…
天呐
Whoa!
我说过让你闭嘴 托德
I told you to shut up, Todd.
我不喜欢这个味道
I don’t like that smell.
我们上车吧
Please get in the car.
贝利 快点
Bailey, come on!
贝利 快过来 上车
Bailey, let’s go. Get in the car.
什么声音
What was that?
是松鼠吗
Could that be that squirrel?
完美
Perfect.
托德闯进了我们的地盘
Todd was on our territory.
我真想咬他
Oh, I wanted to bite him.
但是伊森不让我咬人
But I remembered Ethan telling me no biting.
不管了
Then I forgot.
停下 停下 别咬
No, no, no, no, no!
伊森
Ethan.
贝利
Bailey.
贝利 别吵
Bailey, shut up.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom, mom, mom!
快起来 醒醒
Get up, get up, get up.
快点 快点 起来
Quick, quick. Come on, quick!
-我们得出去 -不行 出不去了
– We gotta get out. – We can’t. We can’t.
这里 从窗户走
Come. The window.
-快过来 -天呐
– Come here. – Oh, god.
着火了 着火了
Fire! Fire!
-跳下去 -不行 太高了
– You gotta jump. – It’s too high.
快把你的床单也拿来
Get your sheets! Get your sheets!
-给你 -把床单绑起来
– Here. Here. – I just want to tie these together.
附近有梯子吗
Anyone have a ladder handy?
我们得把他们弄下来
We gotta help ’em down!
-天呐 -这是唯一一条生路了
– Oh, god. – It’s the only way, okay?
-里面有多少人 -对 就这样
– How many people are in the house? – Okay.
快去检查一下房♥子后面
Check the back of the house.
快搭把手
Somebody give me a hand!
-快 快 小心 -接住你了
– Go, go, go. – We got you.
好了 接住了 接到她了
Okay, we got you. Got her.
-接到你了 -好了
– We got you. We got you. – Okay.
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Good boy. Good boy.
我去后边检查
I’ll check around back!
我就在你后边
I’m here– right behind you.
好了
Okay.

No!
天呐
Oh!
-快点 -我能帮什么忙吗
– Come on. – Is there anything I can do?
我们得帮他下来
We gotta help him down.
小心 伊森
Come on, Ethan.
你得跳下来 孩子
You need to jump, son.
伊森 快跳
Ethan, jump!
伊森
Ethan!
-你能动吗 -我的腿
– Okay, can you move? – My leg!
-好了 坚持住 -一 二 三
– All right, come on. -One, two, three.
小心腿
His leg.
腿好疼
My leg.
-你会没事的 -没事的 放心吧
– You’re gonna be all right. -It’s okay. You’re okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
谁来牵走这条狗
Somebody hold this dog.
贝利 贝利 你不能去
Hey, Bailey. Bailey, no.
不行
No.
跟着他 和他待一起
Go with him. Go with him.
别动
No.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
会没事的 乖狗狗 他会回来的
It’s going to be okay, boy. He’ll be back.
安静
Easy.
不要
No. Hey, hey.
-不要 停下 -有只狗
– Don’t! Stop! – There’s the dog.
来人抓住那条狗
Somebody get the dog.
你跑什么呢 孩子
What you running from, son?
我发誓 这是场意外 我
I swear, it… It was an accident. I…
不如你告诉我们发生了什么
Why don’t you tell us what happened?
我有一支烟花
I-I-I had a firework…
你得跟我们走一趟
I think you should come with us.
但是不要 拜托 拜托
But don’t… Please… please just…
这是场意外
It was an accident.
弗兰 弗兰 过来 过来
Fran! Fran, come on, come on, come on.
-是他们到了吗 -他们到了 是他们
– They’re here? – They’re here, they’re here.
-好 -小心点 亲爱的
– Okay. – Be careful, dear.
我有小心
I’m… I’m being careful.
有小心
I’m being careful.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
来 来 让我
Here, here, let…
-我能行 -弗兰 弗兰 弗兰
– I-I got it. – Fran, Fran, Fran, Fran.
别这样 别
Stop it. Stop.
见到你真好 伊森
Good to see you, Ethan.
你也是
Yeah. You, too.
我一整天都在烤东西
I’ve been baking all day.
你的房♥间都整理妥当了 伊森
Got your room all set up for you, Ethan.
你们来住这里真好
It’s so good to have you here.
伊森再也不想玩了
Ethan never wanted to play anymore.
贝利
Oh, Bailey.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
尽管他走到哪儿
Even though he carried
都带着那根漂亮的新棍子
a great new stick everywhere he went.
贝利 不要
Bailey, come on. Hey!
-不不不 贝利 -贝利
– No, no, no, no, no, Bailey. – Bailey.
别咬 别咬
Come on. Come on.
我再也请不动他和我玩了
I couldn’t make him play with me.
他只想睡觉
All he wanted to do was sleep.
现在我的自♥由♥时间充裕 所以交了个新朋友
I had a lot of free time now, so I made a new friend.
它像只小马
It was like a small horse.
或巨狗
Or a giant dog.
它身上有种独特的气味
With its own special smell
十分美妙又特别恶心
that was so wonderful and disgusting.
真希望我能进去打滚
Oh, I wished I could roll in it.
我们玩得超开心
Oh, we had fun.
直到它不高兴了
Until we didn’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!