11…
十一…
12…
十二…
13…
十三…
Fuck.
操你
14…
十四…
Nobody fucking move!
谁他妈的都别动!
Everyone on the floor!
全部趴下来!
Everyone!
全部!
Everyone!
全部!
4…

5…
五…
6…
六…
7…
七…
Now, I want my job back!
现在我想拿回我的工作!
I want what I had before, Mr. Naville!
还原我的一切 纳维利先生!
I’m gonna count to 5…
我数五声
…and if you don’t oblige me,
如果你不答应我 我就把你杀了
I’m gonna kill you.
如果你不答应我 我就把你杀了
1!
一!
2!
二!
3!
三!
4!
四!
5!
五!
What did you say that for?
你为什么说五?
5 comes directly after 4.
五紧跟着四呀
Yeah, I know that!
我知道!
Well, I thought maybe you had a problem.
我想你有问题
I mean, it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么不好意思的
Without access to a proper education…
也许你不知道这个常识
Shut up!
住嘴!
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
Yeah, well, I don’t need any help.
我不需要你帮忙
You’ll die for this, I swear to god, you will die for this.
你死定了!我发誓!
Look, I’m sorry. No.
我很抱歉…不
You could shoot him again.
你可以再朝他开一枪
In the head this time. I’ll count to 5.
打他的头我数五声
Shut up!
住嘴!
Who are you, anyway?
你是谁?
Nobody!
什么也不是!
I’m his daughter.
我是他的女儿
This kid’s got a gun.
这小子有枪
Hey, cool it.
喂!别冲动!
Take it easy, pal. Chill out.
放松点!小子!
Drive!
开车!
Will you just drive?!
你不能开车吗?!
I can’t.
我不会
What?
什么?
I don’t know how.
我不会开车
You don’t know how to drive?
你不懂开车?
No. I never learned.
我没学过
Well, why not?
为什么不学?!
Because I didn’t need to!
我不需要学!
Well, you do now!
那么你现在学吧!
This one makes it go faster, that one slower.
这是加速这是减速
This is forwards, that’s backwards.
这是向前这是后退
The rest you can pick up as we go along.
剩下的边开边学吧
Drive!
开车!
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
Never mind that. Just drive more carefully.
哪都无所谓! 只要你小心点开!
He cut in on me.
他抢我的路
Mirror, signal, manoeuvre.
注意倒后镜 信♥号♥♥灯和发动机
You say nothing, OK?
什么也不要说明白吗?
Afternoon, ma’am. Afternoon, sir.
下午好小姐先生
My name’s Walt.
我叫沃特
I’m here to help you in any way I can…
我将竭诚为您服务…
…during your visit to us,
不管您留多长时间…
be it short or long…
不管您留多长时间…
…and whether it is purely for refuelling purposes…
也不管您是只想加油…
…or for the use of our extensive washroom…
还是要洗车或者买♥♥零件
…and retail facilities.
还是要洗车或者买♥♥零件
Is this a gas station, Walt?
这里是加油站吗? 沃特
It sure is, Sir.
当然是喇!先生
Well, then fill it up with gas and cut the crap.
那就把油加满! 少说废话!
The guy was just doing his job.
他只是完成他的工作
You know, he was just trying to be helpful.
你知道 他只是想热情待客
You’re in a lot of trouble, you know?
你有很多麻烦明白吗?
My father’s gonna have you killed.
我父亲会把你杀了
Do you realize that?
你意识到没有?
Tortured first, naturally.
先折磨你
Then he’s gonna have you killed.
然后把你杀了
And what if I let you go?
如果我放了你呢?
I don’t know. What do you think?
我不知道你怎么认为?
Think he’s just gonna forgive you?
认为他会原谅你?
Wait a minute.
等等
Why would I ask him to forgive me?
我♥干♥嘛要他原谅我?
Your father treated me like a piece of shit.
你♥爸♥爸对我狗屁不如…
Like I was nobody.
不把我当个东西…
Just because I was a cleaner, like I was disposable.
只因为我是清洁工 就可以随意丢弃我
Well, that’s the tank full, sir.
已经加满了先生
Thank you, Walt.
谢谢你沃特
That’s for you, Walt.
这是给你的沃特
You’re a man, Walt.
你是人沃特
Not a slave, not a machine.
不是奴隶也不是机器
Don’t let anyone ever treat you otherwise.
不要让别人欺负你
Go on.
走吧
It’s empty.
是空的
Now, let’s get this clear.
我们清理一下
I’m not gonna hurt you…
我不会伤害你…
…but I am the kidnapper and you are the…
但我是绑匪而你是…
Victim.
受害者
And that’s just the way it is.
就是这种形式
It’s OK. I’ve been through this before.
没关系我以前试过了
Kidnapped before?
以前被绑♥架♥过?
Yeah. I was 12.
是的我十二岁那年
God, that’s terrible.
天哪!太可怕了!
It was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
So…
那…
So how am I doing?
那我该怎么做?
In the kidnap?
作为绑匪?
Yeah.

So far, you’re not doing too bad.
到目前为止你做得不赖
Thank you.
谢谢
Anyway, I’m just tying you up…
我这样做只是 不想让你半夜跑了
…so you can’t escape in the night.
我这样做只是 不想让你半夜跑了
I know that.
我知道
Because, of course, you would.
因为…当然…你会…
Are you gonna try to have sex with me?
你会强♥奸♥我吗?
No.
不会
Isn’t that what you brought me up here for?
难道你不是想这样吗?
No, it’s not.
不不是的!
It didn’t even cross your mind?
半点念头也没有?
No. Well… no.
不…没有
Do you have a problem with sex?
你性功能有问题?
No.

Oh, so you’re just frightened of it?
你害怕?
No.

Nervous, then?
紧张吗?
Look, I’m not nervous.
我不是紧张!
OK, then calm down.
那么冷静点
I’m perfectly calm.
我很冷静

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!