Are you all right?
你没有事吧?
Do you want to explain to me…
你应该向我解释一下
…exactly what you were trying to achieve back there?
你在那里做的事情吧
How about you do some explaining to me?
为什么不是你向我解释呢?
I didn’t want you to bleed to death…
我只是不想你流血至死
…and I think I saved your life.
我觉得是我救了你
Yeah, well, I would rather have bled to death…
看到这些我宁愿死掉
…than have witnessed that.
看到这些我宁愿死掉
Witnessed what, exactly?
究竟看见什么了?
You and Elliot…
你和伊利特在性♥爱♥抚啊
…in an advanced state of foreplay.
你和伊利特在性♥爱♥抚啊
He was about to pass out drunk in about 5 minutes
他喝酒5分钟后就会倒下
…if you hadn’t come along.
如果你不出现的话
Yeah, sure.
是的
And even if we were about to get physical–
就算我们真的做了
Which we weren’t–
就算我们真的做了
What’s it got to do with you anyway?
又关你什么事?
You thought we had something?
你以为我们有什么吗?
It’s possible. – But why?
可能的 -为什么?
Why, Robert? Why do we have to have something?
为什么我们之间会有点什么?
We were getting along just fine.
我们只是相处得好而已
Having something ruins everything.
这样会毁了我们
What are you going to do now,
现在你想怎样叫我嫁给你?
ask me to marry you?
现在你想怎样叫我嫁给你?
Of course I’m not going to ask you to marry me.
当然不是 我才不求什么婚
But you’ve thought about it.
你有这样想的 别傻了
Don’t be absurd.
你有这样想的 别傻了
It never even occurred to you?
从来没这样想过?
Well, it wouldn’t be so bad.
也不会像你想象中 那么差吧
You see what I mean? Just forget it.
你懂我的意思吗? 忘掉它
Consider it forgotten.
就当你忘了吧
Where do you want to go?
你要去哪里?
Don’t care.
不关你的事
Do you want to get out of the car?
你要离开车子吗?
Are you asking me to get out?
你要求我出去吗?
No, I’m asking if you want to get out.
我只是问你想不想
It’s the same thing.
都是一样的
It’s not the same thing.
不一样的
One is a request, the other is a question.
前者是请求后者是问题
Fine. If that’s what you want,
好如你所愿我走
then I’ll get out.
好如你所愿我走
If that’s what you want, I won’t stop you.
如果这是你想要的随便你
And don’t even ask where I’m going!
不要问我会去哪里!
Don’t even imagine that I care.
不要以为我会很紧张你
Exactly the problem!
大家一样!
~~ Where’s the love gone to? ~~
爱会飘向哪里?
~~ Don’t leave ~~
不要走
~~ You got me hurtin’ ~~
你令我受到伤害
~~ Don’t leave ~~
不要走
~~ You know it’s never been easy ~~
我知道我的爱情
~~ To love someone like me ~~
从来都不容易
~~ Don’t leave ~~
不要走
Fuck.
他妈的
~~ Where did all the love go? ~~
爱会飘向哪里?
~~ Where’s the love gone to? ~~
爱会飘向哪里?
Stop hovering over me. I can’t concentrate.
不要烦着我 我想不出来了
Have you written anything yet?
你写了吗?
I– I–

What am I supposed to write?
我要写什么?
Love letters, Jackson,
情信杰克逊
deal mainly with the subject of love.
情信杰克逊
I need time to think.
我需要时间去想
We don’t have time.
我们没有时间了
Every day they spend apart,
他们每天都分开
the more difficult it’s going to be.
很难有可能性的
And if Naville finds our boy…
如果纳维利发现了他
…he’s just meat.
他就死定了
~~ Maybe I didn’t treat you ~~
可能我从来没有好好对你
So, think, Jackson…
想吧杰克逊…
Have you ever done this before?
你以前做过这样的事吗?
Back when I was alive, there was a girl.
当我还在生的时候 有一个女孩
You wrote to some girl?
你写信给她?
A long time ago.
很就以前
You never told me about this.
你从来没有告诉我
It never came to nothing, O’Reilly.
没有结果的
Her father did not approve our match.
他父亲不同意我们的结合
It was just young love.
年轻时候的爱情
But I wrote…
我写了很多次的信
…many times…
我写了很多次的信
…with passion…
充满热情
…and despair.
和绝望
~~ You were always on my mind ~~
你一直在我脑海中
~~ Maybe I didn’t hold you ~~
可能我从来捉不住你
I never knew you had a romantic soul.
我从来不知道你这样浪漫的
~~ Those lonely, lonely nights ~~
这些孤独的夜晚
I often wonder what became of that girl…
我经常问为什么会这样
Sweet Eliza.
可爱的伊菜扎
Eliza…
伊菜扎
…Gray.
黑暗
Her father was a colonel.
他父亲是一个上校
Jackson, you’re qualified.
杰克逊你行的
You can write this letter.
你能写信的
That’s the problem, see?
这是一个问题
I– I wrote to her, sure,
我是信给她但不是写信
But I didn’t write letters.
我是信给她但不是写信
Well, what, then?
那?
As a matter of fact,
其实
I…

…wrote…

…love poems.
情诗
~~ Tell me that your sweet love ~~
亲爱的告诉我
~~ Hasn’t died ~~
告诉我 你的我的爱从来没有停过
~~ Give me ~~
给我
~~ Give me one more chance ~~
给我多一次机会
~~ To keep you satisfied ~~
去令你满意
Remember, my dear,
亲爱的记住
they only want one thing.
他们只要一样东西
Maybe they want it more than once…
可能不只要一次
…but it’s still only one thing.
但只要一样东西
~~ Little things ~~
小东西
~~ I should have said ~~
我只想说
~~ And done ~~
我应该做的东西
~~ I just never took the time ~~
从来没有抓紧时间
~~ You were always on my mind ~~
你一直在我心中
~~ You were always on my mind ~~
你一直在我心中
~~ You were always on my mind ~~
你一直在我心中
I wish you had let me read that poem.
我希望你能让我看那封信
A poem…
那封信
…is a very personal document.
是私人物件
Well, I hope it was a good one.
希望会是很好的
That’s all I’m saying.
这是我说的
Because if she don’t like it, she won’t come.
她不喜欢就不会来
And if she don’t come, we’re stuck.
她不来我们就麻烦了
It’s her.
是她了
I got your poem.
我收到你的诗
Sorry?
什么?
Your poem… the one you wrote me.
你写给我的诗
Poem?
诗?
“Oh, desert me, wretched loneliness…
亲爱的那悲惨的孤独
“…and bring me back my love,
令我回家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!