I punched her in the face.
我只是在她脸上打一拳
Oh, you punched her in the face.
在她脸上打一拳
She’s half your size and you punch her in the face?
她只是你的一半大 你竟然打她?
She had a gun! – Oh, she had a gun?
她有枪! 她有枪?
So that makes everything all right, does it?
你觉得她能做出什么来?
No, I’m not saying…
我不是故意的
…it makes everything all right.
我不是故意的
I’m just trying to explain to you…
我只是想解释一下
…that for all I knew, she could have been…
她可能是空手道的好手
…a karate expert or something.
她可能是空手道的好手
With a broken arm?
手断了也行吗?
With a broken arm?!
手断了?!
OK. I’m sorry.
对不起
Now just cut her free!
当打平!
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
Celine?
瑟玲?
What do you want?
你想怎样?
I’m just trying to explain.
我只是想解释
Despite your crummy poem,
因为你那首诗
I came to see you…
我来看你
…and all you could do was humiliate me…
但你却羞辱我把我赶走
…and turn me away.
但你却羞辱我把我赶走
I thought you were decent.
我以为你是个好人
I thought you were different but you’re not.
以为你是与众不同的 我错了
You’re just a lying, cheating son of a bitch…
你这个骗子混♥蛋♥
…just like all the rest!
跟其他人一样!
Celine, I never meant to hurt you!
瑟玲我从来没有 想过伤害你!
I don’t know who wrote that poem but I’ll tell you,
我不知道是 谁写了那首诗
those are my feelings.
但那都是我的心声
Oh, sure.
当然是了
现在你知道厉害了吧?
Celine, Celine!
瑟玲瑟玲!
When you left the diner last night,
你昨晚离开餐厅后
I realized that I’d turned away the woman…
我意识到我放弃了一个女人
…whom I’d spent the happiest,
这个女人陪我度过了
most exciting times of my life with,
人生中最美好的时光
who I care for more than anyone on the earth!
她是我这个 世界上最重要的人!
Listen, listen!
听!
Do you remember that dream I had?
你还记得我那个梦吗?
I dreamed that my life was in danger,
我梦见我的生命 处于危险之中
that my heart stopped.
我的心脏停止跳动了
But you saved my life…
你挽救了我
…when you pierced my heart with an arrow.
你用爱神之箭穿过我的心
An arrow of your love.
爱神之箭
And that’s the truth.
这是事实
Celine, what I’m saying is that I love you.
瑟玲我只想说我爱你
What? What did you say?
你说什么?
What I was trying to say was that I…
我只想说
Oh, shit.

What?
什么?
Who is that?
是谁?
Don’t worry, Miss Celine.
不用担心瑟玲小姐
Everything’s going to be just fine.
一切都会好起来的
Well, we’re not just gonna leave them here, are we?
我们不会留他们在这里 对吗?
No, sir.

Come in.
进来
~~ Yes, there is a ~~
有一条
~~ Deeper river ~~
很深的河流
~~ That will bring you ~~
会再次把你
~~ Home again ~~
带回家
~~ Oh, there is a ~~
有一条
~~ Deeper river ~~
很深的河流
~~ Flowing under ~~
在流动
I don’t think they’re coming back.
我想他们不会回来了
Isn’t there anything you can do?
你就不能做些什么吗?
I don’t have the authority to intervene.
我无权干涉
~~ Deeper river ~~
很深的河流
I don’t have the authority to intervene!
我无权干涉!
~~ That will bring you ~~
会再次把你
~~ Home again ~~
带回家
Let me out of this trunk now.
放我出来!
Robert, he’s gonna kill you.
罗勃特 他要杀你!
Just run. He doesn’t want the money, OK?
跑吧 他没有拿到钱的
He’s gonna kill you.
他要杀你!
Just run, Robert, run!
罗勃特 快走!
It’s probably in the canoe, Mr. Naville.
很可能就在这独木船里
That’s probably where it is.
很可能在这里
It’s not in the canoe, sir.
不在这独木船里
But I think it’s…
我想在楼上
…upstairs.
我想在楼上
I think it’s upstairs.
在楼上 可能放在那里
I would have put it up there.
在楼上 可能放在那里
They probably left it under the bed.
他们可能放在床底下
That would be a good place.
不 那是一个地方
I don’t think he has it,
我觉得他应该没有的
Mr. Naville.
纳维利先生
No. I…

That’s it!
就在那里!
That’s where it is!
就在那里!
That’s where it was.
它就在那里
I put it under that board.
我把它放在木版下
I’ll have your money back to you…
纳维利先生 我很快把钱还给你了
…in a minute, Mr. Naville, sir.
纳维利先生 我很快把钱还给你了
Board up and then we’ll get it back to you.
我把木版牵起还给你
We’re just gonna have to face the truth, Robert.
我们要面对事实了 罗勃特
You don’t have my money.
你没有那些钱
Yeah, it’s down here all right, Mr. Naville, sir.
它真的在下面
This is where I left it.
我放在那里的
And frankly, I don’t care.
老实说我不在乎了
It’s just a detail.
它无关紧要的
You’ll have your money back in a second, sir.
你很快就会有钱了
As long as you understand…
你应该知道不是钱的问题
…that it isn’t the money.
你应该知道不是钱的问题
It’s the principle.
而是原则的问题
Somebody please just let me out of here!
有人吗放我出去!
Mayhew, not with the axe.
梅尔 不要用斧头
This is Gabriel.
这位是加百利
Get me god.
帮我椄通神
Let’s go. Come on!
来吧!
Come on, come on!
来吧!
Robert, what happened was you shot them and then you…
罗勃特 你杀了他们然后
Did he just move?
他有动过吗?
No, sir.
没有
In all due respect, sir,
先生 要是所有的 东西失控怎么办?
How could anything be beyond your control?
先生 要是所有的 东西失控怎么办?
Anyway, you shot them…
你杀了他们
…and then you shot…
然后你又
You sh–
你肯定他们没有动?
You sure he didn’t move?
你肯定他们没有动?
I’m quite sure, sir.
当然了
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
No, sir.
不 先生
Sir?
先生?
Please.

Yeah, quite.
好的
Yeah, right.
对了
Mayhew, she’s moved.
梅尔 她动了
She’s moved.
她动了
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼看到的
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Thank you, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!