Oh, my god. What happened?
噢!天哪!发生什么事了?
You were great.
你很棒
I was?
是吗?
I remember drinking tequila.
我记得我们喝了 很多龙舌兰
Certainly was a feature of the evening.
是夜生活的特色
Then I had an incredible dream.
我做了个很神奇的梦
This dream, I’ve had it before.
这个梦我以前也做过
You’re definitely in it now.
你在我梦里出现了
Oh, I don’t want to hear it.
我不想听
We were on this game show called Perfect Love.
我们在一个叫 完美爱情的游戏里
Never heard of it.
没听过
Well, it’s just a dream.
…这只是个梦
I don’t think the fact that it’s a game show…
我感觉不像是游戏… 也许…
…has any relevance.
我感觉不像是游戏… 也许…
It merely indicates my cultural origins.
只是因为我的血统
I mean, were I a tribesman in the Kalahari,
只是因为我的血统
for instance,
是一个部落的后代…
the location would undoubtedly…
是一个部落的后代…
…have been different.
那里很不一样
But I think the theme is universal.
但我想世界任何地方 主题是一样的
We’re on this game show called Perfect Love.
我们在一个叫 完美爱情的游戏中
My… my life was in danger.
我身处险境
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Am I ready for what?
准备什么?
To write a letter.
写信
Perhaps you’d like to keep this.
也许你把这个留着
We had it analyzed.
分♥析♥一下
It’s his handwriting and her blood.
用她的血来写
Without our help, Mr. Naville,
没有我们的帮助 纳维利先生…
that could be the last trace of your daughter you ever see.
这是找到你女儿最后的线索
He wants to make it a straight switch…
这是找到你女儿最后的线索
…with no delays.
他想马上拿到钱
I want her back.
我想要她回来
Don’t worry. We’ll get her.
别担心 我们去办
And I want him dead.
我想要他死
That’s understood, Mr. Naville.
我明白了 纳维利先生
Good.
很好
And when this is over,
一切结束后
I want this back.
我要拿回来
Bradley was nice, you know?
布拉德利很帅觉得吗?
Extremely wealthy.
还很有钱
Honourable,
受人尊敬很迷人
amusing.
受人尊敬很迷人
And?
还有?
Well…

87 years old.
87岁的老头
Pity.
可惜啊
Yeah.

Then there was Jake.
有一个人叫杰克
He was nice.
他很帅
Very rich.
有钱
Just so conventional.
但很平凡
You see?
你知道吗?
Rich guys. Conventional.
有钱但平凡
It’s a problem.
是一个问题
Then there was Angelo.
有一个叫安吉洛的男人
25 years old,
25岁
handsome, healthy,
建康和有型
exciting,
充满活力
sophisticated.
老于世故的
Considerate.
细心的
So?
然后?
Well, I think that we just sort of…
我想他是
…grew apart as people.
和人们相处不好的
The aerobics instructor?
那个建身教练?
Like I said…
像我所说的
…it’s a common scenario.
好老土的情节
So who was next?
下一个又是谁呢?
Well, then I started getting problems…
我的牙齿开始有问题了
…with my teeth.
我的牙齿开始有问题了
With your teeth?
你的牙齿?
Yeah, my teeth.
对 牙齿
Hey, you want a ride?
要载你一程吗?
Hi, thanks for stopping, guys.
谢谢你停下来
We’re not stealing it, we’re just borrowing it.
我们不是偷车 只是借来用一下
I had that dream again last night.
我昨晚又做那个梦了
What dream?
什么梦?
We were on that game show called Perfect Love, right?
我们在玩一个表白的游戏
Fascinating.
听起来很吸引 我处于危险之中
And my life was in danger.
听起来很吸引 我处于危险之中
On a game show?
一个游戏?
I know. It’s difficult to explain.
很难解释
Strange things were happening.
发生了很奇怪的事
So it would appear.
它会发生的吧
But my life was in danger…
我处于危险之中
…and you saved it.
你救了我
My heart was beating so fast…
我的心跳得很快
…and then it stopped.
然后心跳停止了
And I was just about to die…
快要死的时候
…and you saved it.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你救了我
Well, what are we waiting for?
还在等什么?
You want to get on with this or not?
你还要交易吗?
Sure!
当然!
You send the girl over.
你让那个女的先过来
First the money. That was the deal.
你先给钱我
Are you OK, Miss Naville?
你还好吗纳维利小姐?
Yes, I’m OK.
我没事
I’m just a little frightened.
只是有点害怕
Now, don’t you worry, Miss.
不用担心
Everything’ll be all right.
很快很没事的
Well?
怎么啦?
It’s here.
都在这里了
OK, send the girl over.
让那个女的过来
OK, go on.
好的
Oh, damn.
他妈的
Help!
啊!救命!
Get down! Get down!
趴下!
Yes.
好的
They tied me up!
他们把我绑起来!
Don’t move a fucking muscle.
不要动 好的
What took you?
谁弄你的?
He shot up the car!
他朝我们的车开枪!
You shot up our car.
朝我们的车开枪
Now, what did you do that for?
你为什么这样做?
I was…
我只是想逃走
…trying to make a getaway.
我只是想逃走
You were trying to make a getaway?
你要逃走?
How is she?
她怎样了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
But I don’t think it’s worked.
我想他们还没有相爱
They’re not… you know?
他们还没有开始?
Jeopardy. Jeopardy, Jackson.
危险杰克逊
Always works.
一定行的
OK.
好的
This is far enough.
够远了
Are you… are you going to kill me?
你要杀我吗?
Yeah.

Well, then I don’t see why I should dig.
但我不清楚为什么要挖洞
If you dig,
如果你挖洞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!