Let alone a good dentist.
更何况是个优秀的牙医
Celine…
瑟玲…
…I’m serious.
我是认真的
Robots?
机器人?
You’re trying to tell us…
你说我的位置要被机器人代替?
…that we’re gonna be replaced by robots.
你说我的位置要被机器人代替?
That robots are gonna get down…
那些机器人能跪下来…
…on their little robot hands and knees…
清洁这栋大楼的每一粒尘吗?
…and clean the dust out of every corner…
清洁这栋大楼的每一粒尘吗?
…of every office in this building.
我想不能盖司顿太太
I think not, Ms. Gesteten.
但最起码机器人 不会浪费时间写垃圾小说
Well, at least the robot…
但最起码机器人 不会浪费时间写垃圾小说
…won’t spend its time writing a trash novel.
但最起码机器人 不会浪费时间写垃圾小说
Not even a very good trash novel…
即使是一部不错的垃圾小说…据 我所知
…as I understand it.
即使是一部不错的垃圾小说…据 我所知
Oh, I see. This is personal.
噢!我知道了… 是私人嗯怨
This has nothing to do with me, Robert.
跟我没关罗勃特
This comes right from the top.
这是纳维利先生的直椄命令
From Mr. Naville himself.
这是纳维利先生的直椄命令
Well, then, perhaps it’s time…
也许是时候和 纳维利先生谈谈了
…I spoke to this Mr. Naville guy.
也许是时候和 纳维利先生谈谈了
It’s too late.
太迟了
You’re fired.
你已经被炒了
You ready?
准备好了?
Now, if you move…
现在如果你动了…
…the offer’s cancelled.
就取消婚约
OK.
好的
Wait, Celine… – Don’t speak.
等等瑟玲… 不要说话
Do you think this is wise?
你觉得这样做明智吗?
Puts me off.
我会分心的
Stop!
住手!
Mayhew…
梅尔…
…would you call a doctor?
能帮我叫医生吗?
It would be a pleasure, Madam.
非常乐意小姐
What are you doing here this time of day?
你在这里做什么?
Hi, Lily.
嗨!莉莉!
Well? Answer me.
怎么了?回答我
Lily, I… I got fired.
莉莉…我…我被炒鲉鱼了
They replaced me with a robot.
他们用机器人代替我的位置
Yeah, well, I know how they feel.
我能理解你的心情
Look, I’ve been meaning to tell you this…
我已经跟你认真谈过…
…for a while now, and…
好几次了…
…seems like a good a time as any.
可你总是没变
Robert…
罗勃特…
…I’m leaving you.
我要离开你
You’re leaving?
你要离开?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
His name is Ryan.
他叫赖嗯是建身教练
He teaches aerobics.
他叫赖嗯是建身教练
We’re in love. We’re moving to Miami.
我们相爱了 我们要搬到迈阿密去
Lily, how can you do this to me…
你怎么能这样做?!在这个时候!
…at a time like this?
你怎么能这样做?!在这个时候!
I want a man, not a dreamer.
我需要的是男人 不是空想家
I don’t know what to say. We could talk about this.
我不要这样 我们再谈谈吧
I… I’ll get another job. We’ll sort everything out.
我会换工作 东西很快就收拾好
Sorry,
对不起…
but as of tonight,
但今晚…
you’re going home alone.
你得一个人回家了
Lily!
莉莉!
I’m leaving you.
我要离开你
You’re fired.
你已经被炒了
It’s kind of obvious, Robert.
这谁都能猜到罗勃特
He teaches aerobics.
他是建身教练
We’re in love.
我们相爱了
We’re moving to Miami.
我们要搬到迈阿密去
Lily!
莉莉?
Lily!
莉莉?
Mr. Robert Lewis?
你是罗勃特先生吗?
Yeah, that’s me.
没错是我
My name is Jackson.
我叫杰克逊
This is my associate Ms. O’Reilly.
这位是我的同事欧瑞丽小姐
And we’re from the firm but fair…
我们是财产没收代理公♥司♥
…eviction and collection agency.
我们是财产没收代理公♥司♥
Now, I… I have a list of certain items…
现在我们被授权…
…that we’re empowered to collect…
在合法的前提下…
…under federal and state law…
没收你的负债财产
…in lieu of unpaid debts.
没收你的负债财产
And furthermore, we are contracted to serve upon you…
除此之外 我们被授令发传票给你…
…notice of eviction from these here premises forthwith.
这是没收令现在进行
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
We can do this with violence or without.
我们也可以用暴♥力♥解决
It’s up to you.
就看你合不合作了
The client pays our medical bills…
我们的客户会支付医药费
…but not yours.
但没你份
Well?
那么?
Oh, without, please.
噢!请不要用暴♥力♥
Good choice.
好选择
OK, let’s go.
好走吧
All right.
好的
Cannot believe this.
简直不敢相信
Do you have any idea…
你难道不知道…
…how difficult it is to find a good husband in this town?
在这个镇找个 好丈夫有多难吗?
Or a good dentist, come to that?
还是个好牙医对吗?
Playing this sort of game.
玩这种游戏…
You have disgraced yourself once again.
你又把自己的脸丢尽了
Well, you caught him through the frontal lobe,
你打中他的耳朵…
so apparently he’ll live.
那他完全能活下来
But he’ll never practice orthodontics again, that’s for sure.
不然他再也当不了牙医… 那是肯定的
Mr. Schneider, call extension 487.
史尼特先生487号♥线有电♥话♥入
Mr. Schneider, 487.
史尼特先生487号♥分线
My main fear in all this…
我最担心你的结局 跟你妈妈一样…
…is that you’re going to end up like your mother…
我最担心你的结局 跟你妈妈一样…
…who long ago found her own natural level in society.
她以前就是这样任性
That is to say she scuttles along the bottom.
结果咎由自取
Her biggest problem was marrying a man like you.
最大的问题 是她嫁给像你这样的男人
A mistake I have taken great care to avoid.
我就是要避免 犯同一个错误
You…
你…
…are gonna go to work, my girl.
要开始工作了丫头!
What?
什么?
You have spent a quarter of a century…
你已经用了 四分之一世纪的时间…
…watching the tide go in and out…
去过随心所欲的生活…
…but from tomorrow, you are going to work…
但从明天开始 你要开始工作…
…here, under my supervision.
在这里在我的监督下
You’re gonna learn the essence of business,
你要学商业的精华…
about money and how it flows relentlessly back…
学习怎样让钱财滚滚来…
…towards he who owns it.
变得更富有
How to generate a profit from a loss,
如何把损失变成盈利…
a loss from a profit. You are gonna work.
把盈利变成损失 你要开始做事了
This may not strike you as very palatable.
这道菜不会让你好受
7…
七…
It may make you want to vomit.
这令我想吐
But you will, I assure you, get used to the taste.
但你必须习惯这个味道
And pretty soon, you’ll be spooning it down…
而且很快学会做这道菜…
…and asking for more like all the other kids.
而且跟别人一样继续下去
11…
十一…
Mr. Naville, I presume.
纳维利先生是吗?
11…
十一…
You think you can replace me with a robot!
你觉得机器人 可以代替我的职位?
11…
十一…
Well, get this!
好看这个!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!