I promise you when the time comes,
我答应你时机合适时
I’ll shoot you through the head.
我会一枪打爆你的头
Now, look, you don’t like that?
你不喜欢这样吗?
I can just shoot you through the testicles right now.
我能现在开枪
You can bleed to death. I’ll dig the grave.
让你流血至死然后我来挖
It’s up to you.
随便你
Can you cut me free?
你能帮我松绑吗?
Please?
拜托
It’s sore.
很痛
What’s he going to do with him?
他要对他做什么
Shoot him in the back of the head.
枪杀他
Right.

Would that be a problem for you?
那样有什么问题?
Have you ever felt…
你遇到过过不你 控制的时候吗?
…like you’re not in control of events?
你遇到过过不你 控制的时候吗?
Yes.

No, I mean,
不我是指
Something is…
有些事
…destined to happen…
是注定要发生的
…and it doesn’t?
但却没有
Like, what happens when the forces of destiny…
当命中注定发生的事情
…are no longer in control?
不受控制时?
I don’t know.
我不知道
The truth is,
事实上
I don’t think even he knows…
我不知道他是否 了解正在发生的事情
…what’s going on down here.
我不知道他是否 了解正在发生的事情
The chaos, the…
混乱
This hatred, this violence.
仇恨和暴♥力♥
Who…

Who are you talking about?
你在说谁?
Jeopardy, Jackson.
危险杰克逊…
Always works.
一定会发生的
Dig.
继续挖
What are they doing in there?
他们在那里干什么?
Should’ve shot him myself.
早知道我自己来
Yeah, well, you can’t trust them…
对你不能信任 他们能做出什么来
…to do anything.
对你不能信任 他们能做出什么来
I take it you’re not in a love situation.
看来你们还没相爱
What?
什么?
I mean you’re not in love.
你们还没像爱
What’s it to you?
关你什么事?
Nothing.
没有什么
Just asking.
只是问问
~~ I like it like that ~~
我喜欢这样
~~ And I know it ~~
我知道的
That’s OK. You can stop now.
好你现在可以停了
No.

I’ve waited long enough.
我已经等很久了
No.

Give me that.
给我躺下
Lie down.
给我!给我躺下
No, no.
不! 不要!
No!
不要!
Now, give it to me!
给我!
Give it to me!
给我!
Please!
拜托
Please.
拜托 不
~~ Leave it all behind ~~
不要啊
I commit you to his mercy.
我以仁慈之心
Please.
拜托
Please. Please.
啊!
No! No!
不!
Get up!
起来!
Robert, get off!
罗勃特走吧!
Who are they?
他们是谁?
Come on!
来吧!
~~ That’s what keeps me ~~
我又失败了
~~ That’s what keeps me ~~
我又失败了
~~ That’s what keeps me down ~~
我又失败了
Just for a minute there,
在那里一分钟 都会有危险
I thought we were in trouble.
在那里一分钟 都会有危险
I told you don’t get caught.
我叫你不要被抓
Don’t get out of the car.
不要走出车外
Don’t ever go into the woods with a stranger.
不要和陌生人说话
I know. You’re right.
我想你是对的 我永远都是对的
I’m always right, OK?
我想你是对的 我永远都是对的
You might like to remember that.
你应该记住这一点
Have you got the money?
你拿了钱吗?
No! Jesus!
不!天啊!
I’m going to get you.
我来了
Shit.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Where is she?
她到哪里去了?
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Drive!
开车!
Jesus!
天啊!
Jump! – What?
跳车! 什么?
Jump!
跳车!
What?
什么?
If the card’s no good,
如果卡不能用 我们有权毁掉它的
I’m authorized to destroy it.
如果卡不能用 我们有权毁掉它的
It’s my card, lady. Listen to me.
你不明白的 这是我的卡
You don’t understand.
你不明白的 这是我的卡
Is there a problem?
什么问题? 不好意思
I’m sorry about this, ma’am.
什么问题? 不好意思
Don’t worry.
不用担心
I’ve got some cash, OK?
我有现金
$30, sir.
先生30美金
Thank you.
谢谢
How could he do a thing like that?
他怎么能这样做?
Stay calm, OK?
保持冷静
My own father.
我爸爸停了我的卡
He cancelled my credit card.
我爸爸停了我的卡
I’ve never been so humiliated…
我从来没有被人 这样羞辱过
…in all my life.
我从来没有被人 这样羞辱过
I know exactly how you feel.
我很明白你的感受 你不会知道的
You don’t begin to know how I feel.
我很明白你的感受 你不会知道的
Only the exceptionally rich can know how I feel at a time like this.
只有有钱人 才明白我的感受
Don’t take it personally. – What’s he trying to say,
不要这样 -这是他所说的
that I’m going to find my own natural level?
我要回到原来那样吗?
Sink to the bottom like her?
像她那样回到社会最底层?
Like who?
像谁?你在说谁?
Who are you talking about?
像谁?你在说谁?
Pull over.
停在一边
Oh, no.

Oh, no, no, no.

Live a little.
放松吧
This is insane.
太疯狂了
Stop worrying so much.
不要担心 这是我的第一次
It’ll be my first time, too.
不要担心 这是我的第一次
That’s what I’m worrying about.
这才是我所担心的
Trust me. I know what I’m doing.
相信我 我知道自己在做什么
Next.
下一个
Hello.
你好
I’d like to make a withdrawal.
我要取钱
I thought we agreed… no clichés.
我想你会照做的
Fill the bag.
把袋子装满
Oh, my god, she’s got a gun!
她有枪!
Leave my daughter alone.
不要碰我女儿放开她!
Please, just leave her alone!
不要碰我女儿放开她!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!