你很慷慨
You’re generous.
这是我教的
Me.
但我可没教过你撒谎
But I never taught you to lie.
所以你很不擅长
That’s why you’re so bad at it.
灵魂宝石在哪
Where is the Soul Stone?
沃密尔星球
Vormir!
宝石在沃密尔
The stone is on Vormir.
带我去
Show me.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
在杯子里尿
Tinkle in the cup.
我们不看 有什么可看的
We’re not looking. What’s there to see?
小树枝是什么 谁都见过小树枝
What’s a twig? Everybody’s seen a twig before.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
树人 把杯子里的东西
Tree, pour what’s in the cup
倒进太空里 然后再用杯子
out into space and go in the cup again.
你会格鲁特语
You speak Groot?
阿斯加德教这个 选修课
Yes, they taught it on Asgard. It was an elective.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
等我们快到了你会知道的
You’ll know when we’re close.
尼德威阿尔的锻炉汲取
Nidavellir’s forge harnesses
一颗中子星的炙热能量
the blazing power of a neutron star.
我的锤子就是在那里铸造的
It’s the birthplace of my hammer.
可赞了
It’s truly awesome.
好吧 该拿出船长的样子了
Okay, time to be the captain.
弟弟死了啊
So, dead brother, huh?
嗯 那是挺烦人的
Yeah, that could be annoying.
他以前也死过
Well, he’s been dead before.
但这次可能是真的了
But, no, this time I think it really might be true.
你说你还有姐姐和爸爸
And you said your sister and your dad?
都死了
Both dead.
还有妈妈吧
But still got a mom, though?
被黑暗精灵杀了
Killed by a dark elf.
最好朋友呢
A best friend?
利刃穿心而死
Stabbed through the heart.
你真想执行这趟杀人任务吗
You sure you’re up to this particular murder mission?
非常想
Absolutely.
愤怒 复仇 怒火 失去 后悔
Rage and vengeance, anger, loss, regret…
都是很好的动力
they’re all tremendous motivators.
让人脑袋很清醒
They really clear the mind.
我没问题的
So I’m good to go.
是啊 但这个灭霸
Yeah, but this Thanos we’re talkin’ about…
他可是最厉害的
he’s the toughest there is.
-他是没打过我 -他打过的
– Well, he’s never fought me. – Yeah, he has.
他没打过我两次
He’s never fought me twice.
别忘了 我还要去铸把新锤子
And I’m getting a new hammer, don’t forget.
这锤子最好厉害
It better be some hammer.
我1500岁了
You know, I’m 1,500 years old.
我杀过的敌人是我岁数的一倍
I’ve killed twice as many enemies as that.
他们每个人都想杀死我
And every one of them would’ve rather killed me,
但没人成功过
but none succeeded.
我还活着是因为命运希望我活着
I’m only alive because fate wants me alive.
灭霸只是又一个这样的混♥蛋♥
Thanos is just the latest in a long line of bastards…
而他会是又一个我复仇的对象
and he’ll be the latest to feel my vengeance.
这是命运的意愿
Fate wills it so.
如果你错了呢
And what if you’re wrong?
如果我错了
If I’m wrong, then…
那我还有什么可失去的呢
what more could I lose?
我可以失去很多
I could lose a lot.
我个人而言可以失去很多呢
Me, personally, I could lose a lot.
好吧
Okay.
如果命运真希望你杀了那混球
If fate does want you to kill that crapsack…
你会需要不止一颗眼球
you’re gonna need more than one stupid eyeball.
-这是什么 -你说呢
– What’s this? – What’s it look like?
康特西亚星球上一个混♥蛋♥打赌输给我的
Some jerk lost a bet with me on Contraxia.
他把眼睛给你了
He gave you his eye?
不 他给了我100信用点
No, he gave me 100 credits.
我那晚稍后溜进了他房♥里偷走了他的眼睛
I snuck into his room later that night and stole his eye.
谢谢 好兔子
Thank you, sweet rabbit.
你该洗洗的
I would’ve washed that.
我唯一能把它从康特西亚偷出来的办法就是塞进我
The only way I could sneak it off Contraxia was up my…
我们到了
Hey, we’re here!
这玩意好像不好使
I don’t think this thing works.
怎么暗乎乎的
Everything seems dark.
不是眼睛的问题
It ain’t the eye.
情况不对
Something’s wrong.
中子星熄灭了
The star’s gone out.
环也冻住了
And the rings are frozen.
希望这些矮人
I hope these dwarves
铸造的本事比打扫强
are better at forging than they are cleaning.
或许他们是意识到
Maybe they realized that
自己住在太空里的一个垃圾堆里
they live in a junk pile in the middle of space.
这个锻炉几世纪都没熄过火了
This forge hasn’t gone dark in centuries.
你说灭霸有个手套 是吧
You said Thanos had a gauntlet, right?
对 怎么
Yes, why?
像那样的吗
It look anything like that?
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
回飞行舱去
Go back to the pod.
伊特里 等等
Eitri, wait!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop.
托尔
Thor?
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
你本该保护我们的
You were supposed to protect us.
阿斯加德本该保护我们的
Asgard was supposed to protect us.
阿斯加德被毁了
Asgard is destroyed.
伊特里 手套 你做了什么
Eitri, the glove. What did you do?
环上住了300个矮人
300 dwarves lived on this ring.
我以为如果我听从他的命令 他们就会安全
I thought if I did what he asked, they’d be safe.
我造出了他要的东西
I made what he wanted.
一件能汲取宝石力量的装置
A device capable of harnessing the power of the stones.
然后他还是杀了所有人
Then he killed everyone anyway.
除了我
All except me.
“你的命属于你” 他说
“Your life is yours,” He said.
“但你的手 属于我”
“But your hands are mine alone.”
伊特里 你的手不是重点
Eitri, this isn’t about your hands.
你设计的每一件武器
Every weapon you’ve ever designed,
每把斧子 锤子 剑
every axe, hammer, sword…
都在你脑袋里
it’s all inside your head.
我知道你现在觉得希望尽失
Now, I know it feels like all hope is lost.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
但你我联手 我们能杀了灭霸
But together, you and I, we can kill Thanos.
螳螂 听好了
Mantis, listen very carefully.
我需要你去泰坦星见我
I need you to meet me on Titan.
怎么了
Hey, what’s going on?
我们好像到了
I think we’re here.
这玩意恐怕没有自动停车功能
I don’t think this rig has a self-park function.
把手伸到方向装置里
Get your hand inside the steering gimbal.
把这个合上
Close those around it.
-懂吗 -好的
– You understand? – Yep, got it.
这是给一个大块头准备的
This was meant for one big guy,
-我们动作得同步 -好的 好了
– so we gotta move at the same time. – Okay, okay. Ready.
我们最好转向
We might wanna turn.
转向 转向啊
Turn! Turn! Turn!
你没事吧
You all right?
好悬啊
That was close.
我欠你的
I owe you one.
我想说 如果外星人
Let me just say, if aliens
在我胸腔里植入了卵什么的
wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something…
而我吃掉了你们谁 那我很抱歉
and I eat one of you, I’m sorry.
余下的时间里不许你
I do not want another single pop culture reference

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!