这我承认
I’ll give you that.
你现在正需要点胆呢
You could use some of that right now.
世界有危险了
The world’s on fire.
你觉得一切都被原谅了吗
And you think all is forgiven?
我想要的不是原谅
I’m not looking for forgiveness.
我更不想征求同意了
And I’m way past asking permission.
地球刚失去了最好的守卫者
Earth just lost her best defender.
我们是来战斗的
So we’re here to fight.
如果你想挡路
And if you wanna stand in our way…
我们连你一起打
we’ll fight you too.
逮捕他们
Arrest them.
这就去
All over it.
得上军事法庭了
That’s a court-martial.
见到你真高兴 队长
It’s great to see you, Cap.
你也是 罗德
You too, Rhodey.
你们
You guys…
看上去状况真差
really look like crap.
这几年很辛苦吧
Must’ve been a rough couple years.
是啊 没怎么住五星酒店
Yeah, well, the hotels weren’t exactly five star.
我觉得你们看上去很棒
I think you look great.
是啊 我回来了
Yeah, I’m back.
你好啊 布鲁斯
Hi, Bruce.
小娜
Nat.
好尴尬
This is awkward.
那他们还会再回来吧
So we gotta assume they’re coming back, right?
他们显然能找到我们
And they can clearly find us.
我们得全体出动 克林特呢
We need all hands on deck. Where’s Clint?
《协议》的事后
After the whole Accords situation,
他和斯科特做了协议
he and Scott took a deal.
他们的家人承受不了 所以他们被软禁在家了
It was too tough on their families. They’re on house arrest.
-斯科特是谁 -蚁人
– Who’s Scott? – Ant-Man.
有蚁人还有蜘蛛侠
There’s an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?
好吧
Okay, look.
灭霸有全宇宙最大的军队
Thanos has the biggest army in the universe…
他不会罢休的 除非他得到
and he is not gonna stop until he gets…
幻视的宝石
Vision’s stone.
那我们得保护它
Then we have to protect it.
不 我们得毁掉它
No, we have to destroy it.
我好好想过了
I’ve been giving a good deal of thought
我脑袋上的这东西
to this entity in my head.
关于它的性质
About its nature.
以及它的组成
But also its composition.
我觉得如果它遭遇
I think if it were exposed
足够强大的能量源
to a sufficiently powerful energy source…
特性类似其本身的能量 那或许
something very similar to its own signature, perhaps…
它的分子完整性就会被破坏
its molecular integrity could fail.
你也会随之被摧毁
Yeah, and you with it.
这不是个选择
We’re not having this conversation.
只有销毁宝石
Eliminating the stone is the only way
才能确保灭霸拿不到它
to be certain that Thanos can’t get it.
那代价太高了
That’s too high a price.
只有你有能力付出这代价
Only you have the power to pay it.
灭霸威胁宇宙一半的生命
Thanos threatens half the universe.
不能让一人的生命阻碍战胜他的希望
One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him.
这样不对
But it should.
我们不以命换命 幻视
We don’t trade lives, Vision.
队长 70年前 你付出生命
Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life…
来挽救了多少人
to save how many millions of people?
告诉我 这有什么不同
Tell me, why is this any different?
因为 你可能还有选择
Because you might have a choice.
你的心灵是由
Your mind is made up
许多东西叠加而成的
of a complex construct of overlays.
贾维斯 奥创 托尼 我 宝石
Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone.
他们混在了一起
All of them mixed together,
彼此学习
all of them learning from one another.
你是说幻视并不只是那块宝石
You’re saying Vision isn’t just the stone?
我是说 如果我们取出宝石
I’m saying that if we take out the stone…
还剩下不少的幻视
there’s still a whole lot of Vision left.
或许还是最好的部分
Perhaps the best parts.
这能做到吗
Can we do that?
我在这里是不行
Not me, not here.
那你最好赶紧找到
Well, you better find someone
合适的地方和人
and somewhere fast.
罗斯可不会让你们
Ross isn’t just gonna let you guys
再回老房♥间住
have your old rooms back.
我知道个地方
I know somewhere.
御林护卫
The Kingsguard
和女子皇家护卫队都已得到通知
and the Dora Milaje have been alerted.
边境部落呢
And the Border Tribe?
还剩的都通知了
Those that are left.
派人传话去贾巴里
Send word to the Jabari as well.
姆巴库就喜欢好好打一场
M’Baku likes a good fight.
他呢
And what of this one?
他可能已经厌倦了战争
This one may be tired of war.
但白狼已经休息够久了
But the White Wolf has rested long enough.
哪里要打仗了
Where’s the fight?
他们就来
On its way.
我为灭霸效力这么久
In all the time I’ve served Thanos…
从未让他失望过
I have never failed him.
如果我赶到了我们泰坦星的汇合点
If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan…
而时间宝石还连在
with the Time Stone still attached
你这讨厌鬼身上
to your vaguely irritating person…
我会受到 责罚的
there would be judgment.
给我
Give me…
宝石
the stone.
你还真是件忠心耿耿的外套啊
You’re a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren’t you?
说到忠诚
Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty…
什么…
What the…
-我知道你要说什么 -你不该在这儿的
– I know what you’re gonna say. – You should not be here.
-我本想回家的 -我不想听
– I was gonna go home. – I don’t wanna hear it.
但下去的路好远啊
But it was such a long way down
我路上就在想你
and I just thought about you on the way…
你还说上了
And now I gotta hear it.
然后我就卡在飞船边上了
…and kinda stuck to the side of the ship.
这件战衣的直觉特别准
And this suit is ridiculously intuitive,
-真的 -该死
– by the way. – God damn it.
所以如果要说 我在这儿其实怪你
So, if anything, it’s kinda your fault that I’m here.
-你说什么 -我收回
– What did you just say? – I take that back.
现在 我在外太空里了
And now, I’m here in space.
是啊 在我不想要你在的地方
Yeah, right where I didn’t want you to be.
这里不是科尼岛 不是学校出游
This isn’t Coney Island. This isn’t a field trip.
这可是有去无回
This is a one-way ticket.
听到了吗 别假装你都想清楚了
You hear me? Don’t pretend you thought this through.
-不 我想清楚了 -你肯定没有
– No, I did think this through. – I know you didn’t.
你根本不可能想清楚了
You could not have possibly thought this through.
我想当个友好邻居蜘蛛侠
You can’t be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man…
但没有邻居了还怎么做
if there’s no neighborhood.
好吧 这话不是很通
Okay, that didn’t really make sense,
但你明白我想说什么
but you know what I’m trying to say.
好了 还有情况要处理呢
Come on. We got a situation.
看到下面那个了吗 他有麻烦了
See him down there? He’s in trouble.
你有什么计划
What’s your plan?
说吧
Go.
好吧
Okay, okay…
好吧 你看过一部特老的电影《异形》吗
Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?
疼吧 是不是
Painful, aren’t they?
原本是用来做显微手术的
They were originally designed for microsurgery.
任何一个
And any one of them…
都能瞬间杀死你的朋友
could end your friend’s life in an instant.
我得告诉你 他算不上是我的朋友
I gotta tell you, he’s not really my friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!