打开屏障
We open the barrier.
听我口令 打开西北17区屏障
On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen.
请求确认 陛下
Requesting confirmation, My King.
你是说要打开屏障吗
You said open the barrier?
听我口令
On my signal.
这将是瓦坎达的末日
This will be the end of Wakanda.
那也是史上最壮烈的末日
Then it will be the noblest ending in history.
瓦坎达万岁
Wakanda forever!
打开
Now!
还需要多久 苏睿
How much longer, Shuri?
我都还没开始 哥哥
I’ve barely begun, brother.
你最好快点
You might want to pick up the pace.
众神之父 赐我力量
Allfathers, give me strength.
你清楚吗 小子
You understand, boy?
你这是要承受一颗恒星的所有能量
You’re about to take the full force of a star.
你会没命的
It’ll kill you.
除非我死了
Only if I die.

Yes.
没命就是这个意思
That’s what killing you means.
撑住 撑住 托尔
Hold it! Hold it, Thor!
托尔 说话 拜托
Thor! Say something. Come on.
托尔 你没事吧
Thor, you okay?
我觉得他要死了
I think he’s dying.
他需要风暴斧
He needs the axe!
斧柄呢
Where’s the handle?
树人 快帮我找斧柄
Tree, help me find the handle!
太多了
There’s too many of ’em!
这下你们倒霉了
You guys are so screwed now!
给我叫灭霸出来
Bring me Thanos!

Oh, yeah.
你是像个灭霸
You’re much more of a Thanos.
看来乌木喉已经死了
I take it the Maw is dead.
今天损失惨重
This day extracts a heavy toll.
不过 他也算完成了任务
Still, he accomplished his mission.
对你恐怕不是好事
You may regret that.
他带你来
He brought you face-to-face
正面迎战魔法师了
with the Master of the Mystic Arts.
那你觉得他把你带来了哪里
And where do you think he brought you?
我猜猜 你家吗
Let me guess. Your home?
曾经是
It was.
而且它曾经美丽
And it was beautiful.
泰坦曾经如同很多行星
Titan was like most planets.
要吃饭的嘴多 能吃的却远远不够
Too many mouths, not enough to go around.
当我们面临灭绝 我提出了解决方案
And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution.
屠♥杀♥
Genocide.
但是随机 公正 不分贫富
But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike.
他们说我疯了
They called me a madman.
我的预言最终成真了
And what I predicted came to pass.
恭喜 你是预言家
Congratulations, you’re a prophet.
我是幸存者
I’m a survivor.
想谋杀数十亿生命的幸存者
Who wants to murder trillions.
集齐六颗宝石 只要我一个响指
With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers.
他们就将灰飞烟灭 我认为这是慈悲
They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy.
然后呢
And then what?
然后是久违的休息
I’d finally rest…
在全宇宙的感激中坐看日出
and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe.
最难的抉择需要最强的意志
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
你会发现我们的意志不比你弱
I think you’ll find our will equal to yours.
我们
Our?
小菜一碟 奎尔
Piece of cake, Quill.
没错 如果你的目标是激怒他 你做到了
Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off.
别让他握拳
Don’t let him close his fist.
魔法
Magic.
魔法再来
More magic.
魔法踢
Magic with a kick.
魔法…
Magic with a…
小虫子
Insect!
好啊
Well, well.
你该杀了我的
You should’ve killed me.
那多浪费零件
It would’ve been a waste of parts!
卡魔拉呢
Where’s Gamora?
晕了吗 别放手
Is he under? Don’t let up.
要快 他很强壮
Be quick. He is very strong.
帕克 帮忙 过来
Parker, help! Get over here.
她控制不住多久 开始
She can’t hold him much longer. Let’s go.
得张开他的手指才能脱下来
We gotta open his fingers to get it off.
我以为他不好抓呢
I thought you’d be hard to catch.
说清楚 这是我的计划
For the record, this was my plan.
现在不怎么威风了吧
You’re not so strong now, huh?
卡魔拉呢
Where is Gamora?
我的卡魔拉
My Gamora.
胡扯
No, bullshit!
她在哪
Where is she?
他很痛苦
He is in anguish.
很好
Good.
他在哀悼
He… He mourns.
这个怪物能为什么哀悼
What does this monster have to mourn?
卡魔拉
Gamora.
什么
What?
他带她去了沃密尔星球
He took her to Vormir.
然后带了灵魂宝石回来
He came back with the Soul Stone.
却没有她
But she didn’t.
奎尔 你得冷静下来 明白吗
Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now. You understand?
别跟他打 我们快拔下来了
Don’t, don’t. Don’t engage. We almost got this off!
告诉我她在撒谎
Tell me she’s lying.
混♥蛋♥ 告诉我你没那么做
Asshole, tell me you didn’t do it!
我没办法
I had to.
不 你没有
No, you didn’t.
你没有
No, you didn’t.
-你怎么能 -奎尔
– No, you didn’t! – Quill!
住手 住手
Hey, stop! Hey, stop! Stop!
住手
Hey, stop! Stop!
下来了 下来了 我抓到了
It’s coming, it’s coming. I got it, I got it!
天呐
Oh, God.
来吃瘪啊 太空狗
Come and get some, space dogs!
来啊 叫你们好看
Come on! Get some! Get some!
来啊 尝尝我的厉害
Come on! Get some!
-枪怎么卖♥♥ -不卖♥♥
– How much for the gun? – Not for sale.
好吧 那你胳膊怎么卖♥♥
Okay. How much for the arm?
那胳膊我要定了
Oh, I’ll get that arm.
新发型
New haircut?
你学我留胡子了
Noticed you’ve copied my beard.
对了 这是我朋友 树人
By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是史蒂夫·罗杰斯
I am Steve Rogers.
撤退 马上撤退
Fall back! Fall back, now!
集中对左侧开火 山姆
Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam.
我在开火呢
I’m doing it.
她刚刚怎么不来
Why was she up there all this time?
她下来了 去拿吧
She’s on the field. Take it.
各位 幻视那边有情况
Guys, we got a Vision situation here.
谁去帮助幻视
Somebody get to Vision!
-我去 -我就去
– I got him! – On my way.
他会孤独一人死去 你也是
He’ll die alone. As will you.
她不是一个人
She’s not alone.
不 别想
Oh, no, you don’t.
这可不会像纽约那样
This isn’t gonna be like New York, pal.
这套战甲能把绿巨人扁得求饶
This suit’s already kicked the crap outta the Hulk.
什么 别
What? No! No!
各位 幻视需要支援 马上
Guys! Vision needs backup, now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!