告诉我它需要什么
Tell me what it needs.
为了确保拥有它的人
To ensure that whoever possesses it…
理解它的力量
understands its power…
灵魂宝石需要献祭
the stone demands a sacrifice.
献祭什么
Of what?
要得到灵魂宝石
In order to take the stone,
你必须失去自己的珍爱之物
you must lose that which you love.
以一个灵魂
A soul…
换取一个灵魂
for a soul.
我这一生 都梦想有一天
All my life, I dreamed of a day…
有一瞬
a moment…
让你得到应有的报应
when you got what you deserved.
而我总是会失望
And I was always so disappointed.
但现在
But now…
你杀戮 折磨
You kill and torture…
还说这是仁慈
and you call it mercy.
宇宙已对你作出了评判
The universe has judged you.
你想得到奖赏 而它拒绝了你
You asked it for a prize, and it told you no.
你失败了
You failed.
知道为什么吗
And do you wanna know why?
因为你没有爱过
Because you love nothing.
你谁也不爱
No one.

No.
不是吧
Really?
还流泪
Tears?
他不是为自己流泪
They’re not for him.

No.
这不是爱
This isn’t love.
我曾忽视过自己的命运
I ignored my destiny once.
我不能再重蹈覆辙
I cannot do that again.
就算是为你也不行
Even for you.
对不起了 小家伙
I’m sorry, little one.

No!
高度降至2600 030方向
Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0.
希望你是对的
I hope you’re right about this.
否则我们降落的速度会比你希望的快得多
Or we’re gonna land a lot faster than you want to.
你说我们要让瓦坎达
When you said we were going to open Wakanda
对世界开放
to the rest of the world…
我没想到是这样
this is not what I imagined.
那你以为是什么样
And what did you imagine?
奥♥运♥会
The Olympics.
或许开家星巴克
Maybe even a Starbucks.
我们要鞠躬吗
Should we bow?
要 他是国王
Yeah, he’s a king.
我好像总要为什么谢你
Seems like I’m always thanking you for something.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我们这儿没这习俗
Uh, we don’t do that here.
我们会遭到多猛烈的袭击
So how big of an assault should we expect?
先生 我认为你应该准备应对非常猛烈的袭击
Sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault.
情况如何
How we looking?
我的御林护卫会参战
You will have my Kingsguard,
还有边境部落 女子皇家护卫队 还有…
the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and…
一个还算稳定的百岁老人
And a semi-stable 100-year-old man.
你怎么样了 巴基
How you been, Buck?
还行吧 毕竟都快世界末日了
Not bad, for the end of the world.
多态结构的
The structure is polymorphic.
对 神经元是非序列排列的
Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially.
为什么不直接
Why didn’t you just
重新编码突触 让它们协调工作
reprogram the synapses to work collectively?
因为我们没想到
Because we didn’t think of it.
你相信你尽力了
I’m sure you did your best.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
可以 但这里有超过两万亿神经元
Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here.
一点小误差就可能导致大规模的回路故障
One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures.
会需要点时间 哥哥
It will take time, brother.
多长时间
How long?
越长越好
As long as you can give me.
有东西进入了大气层
Something’s entered the atmosphere.
队长 我们有麻烦了
Hey, Cap, we got a situation here.
天哪 我爱这个地方
God, I love this place.
别高兴太早 各位
Yeah, don’t start celebrating yet, guys.
穹顶外有更多入侵者过来了
We got more incoming outside the dome.
来不及了
It’s too late.
我们现在就得把宝石毁掉
We need to destroy the stone now.
幻视 你给我躺回去
Vision, get your ass back on the table.
我们会拖住它们
We will hold them off.
旺达 这石头一旦从他头部取出
Wanda, as soon as that stone’s out of his head…
你就把它毁掉
you blow it to hell.
我会的
I will.
全城疏散 启动全面防御
Evacuate the city. Engage all defenses.
给这人拿块盾牌
And get this man a shield.
我认为你没太搞懂状况
I don’t think you get the scientifics here.
这些环很巨大 你想移♥动♥它们
These rings are gigantic. You wanna get them moving…
会需要大得多的东西才能把它们带动起来
you’re gonna need something a lot bigger to yank ’em loose.
-交给我 -交给你
– Leave that to me. – Leave it to you?
伙计 你在太空里
Buddy, you’re in space.
你就拿了一根绳和一个…
All you got is a rope and a…
发动引擎
Fire the engines!
再加把力 兔子
More power, rabbit!
干得漂亮 小子
Well done, boy.
那就是尼德威阿尔
That’s Nidavellir.
该死
Damn it.
“该死” “该死”是什么意思
“Damn it”? What’s “Damn it”?
机械装置坏了
The mechanism is crippled.
-什么 -光圈不打开
– What? – With the iris closed,
我就没法加热金属
I can’t heat the metal.
加热需要多久
How long will it take to heat it?
几分钟 或许更久 怎么了
A few minutes, maybe more. Why?
我去把它撑开
I’m gonna hold it open.
那是自杀
That’s suicide.
不拿风暴斧就去找灭霸也是自杀
So is facing Thanos without that axe.
情况如何 布鲁斯
How we looking, Bruce?
我觉得我已经掌握诀窍了
Yeah, I think I’m getting the hang of it.
感觉太棒了
This is amazing, man.
就像不用变身就成了绿巨人
It’s like being the Hulk without actually…
我没事 我没事
I’m okay. I’m okay.
有两处热信♥号♥♥
I’ve got two heat signatures
要冲破林线了
breaking through the tree line.
谢谢你和我们并肩作战
Thank you for standing with us.
你那个朋友呢
Where’s your other friend?
他的命你要用命偿
You will pay for his life with yours.
灭霸会拿到那块宝石的
Thanos will have that stone.
不可能
That’s not gonna happen.
你是在瓦坎达
You are in Wakanda now.
灭霸除了灰烬和鲜血什么也别想得到
Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood.
我们…
We
不吝鲜血
have blood to spare.
他们投降了吗
They surrender?
并没有
Not exactly.
什么鬼
What the hell?
看来惹毛她了
Looks like we pissed her off.
他们在自杀
They’re killing themselves.
看到他们的牙了吗
You see the teeth on those things?
好了 你退后 山姆
All right, back up, Sam.
别烧了你的翅膀
You’re gonna get your wings singed.
队长 如果他们绕过防线
Cap, if these things circle the perimeter
从我们后面进来
and get in behind us…
就没人挡在他们和幻视之间了
there’s nothing between them and Vision.
那我们最好确保他们都在我们眼前
Then we better keep ’em in front of us.
怎么做
How do we do that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!