我就是想保护我们
I’m just trying to protect us…
还有未来更多的我们什么的
and future usses and that’s it.
以防衣橱里藏了怪物
Just in case there’s a monster in the closet.
-而不是 -衬衫
– Instead of, you know… – Shirts.
你好了解我
You know me so well.
-天呐 -你还能接我的话
– God. – You finish all my sentences.
你的衣橱里该放衬衣
You should have shirts in your closet.
是啊
Yeah.
知道该有什么吗 再不制♥造♥意外了
You know what there should be? No more surprises.
我们今晚好好吃顿晚饭
We’re gonna have a nice dinner tonight.
炫耀下这枚海瑞温斯顿的钻戒
Show off this Harry Winston.
是吧 今后再不制♥造♥什么意外了
Right? And we should have no more surprises. Ever.
我要向你保证
I should promise you.
-好 -真的
– Yes. – I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
托尼·斯塔克
Tony Stark.
我是斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇博士 我需要你跟我来
I’m Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me.
恭喜你们要结婚了
Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way.
抱歉 你是卖♥♥票的吗
I’m sorry, you giving out tickets to something?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
可以不夸张地说
It’s not overselling it to say that
这事关全宇宙的命运
the fate of the universe is at stake.
“我们”是谁
And who’s “we”?
托尼
Hey, Tony.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
派珀
Pepper.
你没事吧
You okay?
宇宙之初
At the dawn of the universe,
是一片虚无 然后…
there was nothing. Then…
大爆♥炸♥把六颗元素水晶
The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals…
抛到了新宇宙的深处
hurtling across the virgin universe.
这些无限宝石
These Infinity Stones
每一颗都控制一种存在的基本方面
each control an essential aspect of existence.
空间
Space.
现实
Reality.
力量
Power.
灵魂
Soul.
心灵
Mind.
还有时间
And Time.
再跟我说一遍他的名字
Tell me his name again.
灭霸
Thanos.
他就像瘟疫 托尼
He’s a plague, Tony.
他入侵星球 肆意夺取
He invades planets. He takes what he wants.
抹去半数人口
He wipes out half the population.
当初是他派洛基来的
He sent Loki.
纽约的袭击 是他搞的鬼
The attack on New York, that’s him.
决战来了
This is it.
我们还有多少时间
What’s our timeline?
不知道 他拿到了力量和空间宝石
No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones.
这已经使他成为全宇宙最有威力的人了
That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe.
如果他拿到全部六颗宝石 托尼
If he gets his hands on all six stones, Tony…
他能以此前无法想象的方式毁灭生命
He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of.
你刚刚真的说了”此前无法想象”吗
Did you seriously just say “hitherto undreamt of”?
你真的要倚在宇宙大锅上吗
Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?
是叫这个吗
Is that what it is?
我就不跟你计较了
I’m going to allow that.
如果灭霸需要全部六颗
If Thanos needs all six,
那我们何不毁了这颗
why don’t we just stick this one down a garbage disposal?
不行
No can do.
我们曾起誓要以性命维护时间宝石
We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives.
我还曾起誓要戒掉乳制品
And I swore off dairy…
但班杰瑞以我命名了一种冰淇淋口味
but then Ben & Jerry’s named a flavor after me.
-斯塔克狂热榛仁 -不赖啊
– Stark Raving Hazelnuts. – Not bad.
有点牙碜
A bit chalky.
我最喜欢大块绿巨人热巧克力
A Hunk of Hulk of Burning Fudge is our favorite.
-有这玩意吗 -不重要
– That’s a thing? – Whatever.
重点是 情况会变
Point is, things change.
我们保护时间宝石的誓言不能改变
Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change.
这颗宝石可能是我们对抗灭霸的最佳机会了
And this stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos.
那么反过来
Yeah, so conversely,
也可能是他对付我们的最佳机会
it may also be his best chance against us.
如果我们不能尽职的话
Well, if we don’t do our jobs.
你的职责究竟是什么
What is your job exactly?
除了捏气球动物
Besides making balloon animals.
保护你的现实 混球
Protecting your reality, douchebag.
好了 各位 我们能先别吵吗
Okay, guys. Could we table this discussion right now?
事实就是 我们有这颗宝石
The fact is we have this stone.
我们知道它在哪
We know where it is.
幻视还带着心灵宝石不知道人在何处呢
Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone…
我们得马上找到他
and we have to find him now.
问题就在这里
Yeah, that’s the thing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
两周前 幻视关闭了他的应答机
Two weeks ago, Vision turned off his transponder.
他下线了
He’s offline.
-什么 -嗯
– What? – Yeah.
托尼 你又弄丢一个超级机器人
Tony, you lost another super-bot?
我没弄丢他 他没那么简单了 他在进化
I didn’t lose him. He’s more than that. He’s evolving.
那谁能找到幻视
Who could find Vision then?
该死
Shit.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯或许能
Probably Steve Rogers.
太好了
Oh, great.
或许吧
Maybe.
但是
But…
打给他
Call him.
没那么简单
It’s not that easy.
天呐 我们真是好久没联络了 是吧
God, we haven’t caught up in a spell, have we?
是啊
No.
复仇者联盟解散了 我们完了
The Avengers broke up. We’re toast.
解散了
Broke up?
像乐队那样吗 像披头士那样吗
Like a band? Like… Like the Beatles?
队长和我闹得很僵
Cap and I fell out hard.
我们现在不说话了
We’re not on speaking terms.
托尼 听我说
Tony, listen to me.
托尔死了
Thor’s gone.
灭霸要来了
Thanos is coming.
你跟不跟谁说话都无所谓了
It doesn’t matter who you’re talking to or not.
翻盖手♥机♥
Flip phone.
博士 你是在自己动头发吗
Say, Doc, you wouldn’t happen to be moving your hair, would ya?
现在没有
Not at the moment, no.
你没事吧
You okay?
-帮帮他 -班纳
– Help him! – Banner!
-王 精神点 -去吧 我们能行
– Wong! Look alive! – Go, go! We got it!
星期五 什么情况
Friday, what am I looking at?
不确定 我还在查看
Not sure. I’m working on it.
你最好把时间宝石
You might wanna put that Time Stone
塞后兜里 博士
in your back pocket, Doc!
还是用它更好
Might wanna use it.
内德 我需要你分散大家的注意
Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction.
我去
Holy shit.
我们都要死了
We’re all gonna die!
那里有架飞船
There’s a spaceship!
-怎么回事啊 -天呐
– What’s going on? – Oh, my God!
你们这些孩子怎么回事
What’s the matter with you kids?
没见过宇宙飞船啊
You never seen a spaceship before?
星期五 疏散43街以南的群众
Friday, evac anyone south of 43rd Street.
通知应急人员
Notify first responders.

Will do.
听我说 你们应当开心
Hear me and rejoice.
你们即将死在
You are about to die
灭霸的孩子手下
at the hands of the Children of Thanos

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!