你会杀了我
you’ll kill me.
什么
What?
我知道一些他不知道的事
I know something he doesn’t.
如果他知道了
And if he finds it out,
那整个宇宙都有危险了
the entire universe could be at risk.
你知道什么
What do you know?
如果我告诉你 你也知道了
If I tell you, you’d know too.
如果这事如此重要
If it’s so important…
难道我不该知道吗
shouldn’t I?
除非你想死
Only if you wanna die.
为什么总有人要死
Why does somebody always have to die in this scenario?
你就
Just…
相信我 可能还要杀了我
Trust me. And possibly kill me.
我倒是愿意
I mean, I’d like to.
真的 但是你…
I really would. But you…
向我发誓
Swear to me.
以你母亲的名义向我发誓
Swear to me on your mother.

Okay.
好吧
Okay.
老兄
Dude.
你在那里站了多久
How long have you been standing there?
一小时
An hour.
一小时
An hour?
你不是吧
Are you serious?
我已经掌握了
I’ve mastered the ability
纹丝不动站立的能力
of standing so incredibly still…
肉眼是看不到我的
that I become invisible to the eye.
看好了
Watch.
你在吃花生糖呢
You’re eating a zarg-nut.
但是我的动作
But my movement…
如此缓慢
was so slow…
令人难以察觉
that it’s imperceptible.
不是
Mmm, no.
我坚信没人能看到我
I’m sure I’m invisible.
德拉克斯
Hi, Drax.
该死的
Damn it.
这地方似乎已经荒废了
This place looks deserted.
第三象限有动静
I’m reading movement in the third quadrant.
没错 我也看到了
Yep, I’m picking that up too.
我们在这里降落吧
Let’s put down right here.
东西不在我这里
I don’t have it.
银河系的人都知道
Everyone in the galaxy knows
你愿出♥卖♥♥♥亲兄弟
you’d sell your own brother…
来为你可悲的收藏
if you thought it would add even the slightest trinket
增添一点小装饰品
to your pathetic collection.
我知道现实宝石在你手上 蒂万
I know you have the Reality Stone, Tivan.
把宝石交给我 你就不必遭受折磨
Giving it to me will spare you a great deal of suffering.
我和你说了
I told you.
我卖♥♥掉了
I sold it.
我为什么要骗你
Why would I lie?
我想骗人是你的天性
I imagine it’s like breathing for you.
那是自杀
Like suicide.
看来你明白啊
You do understand.
就算是你也不会交出如此宝贵的东西
Not even you would surrender something so precious.
我当时并不知道它是什么
I didn’t know what it was.
那你比我想的还蠢
Then you’re more of a fool than I took you for.
是他
It’s him.
最后的机会 你这骗子
Last chance, charlatan.
宝石呢
Where’s the stone?
今天
Today…
德拉克斯
Drax. Drax.
他要为我妻女的死付出代价
…he pays for the deaths of my wife and daughter.
德拉克斯 等等
Drax, wait.
别急 别急
Not yet, not yet, not yet.
德拉克斯
Drax.
德拉克斯 听我说
Drax, Drax, Drax. Listen to me.
他还没拿到宝石
He doesn’t have the stone yet.
如果我们拿到宝石 就能阻止他
If we get it, then we can stop him.
我们得先拿到宝石 没错
We have to get the stone first. Yeah.

No.
不 为了奥薇特 为了卡玛莉亚
No. For Ovette, for Camaria.
睡吧
Sleep.
好吧
Okay.
卡魔拉 螳螂 你们去右边
Gamora, Mantis, you go right.
另一个右边
The other right.
为什么
Why?
为什么是你 女儿
Why you, daughter?
好快啊
That was quick.
了不起 了不起 了不起
Magnificent! Magnificent! Magnificent!
你难过了吗 女儿
Is that sadness I sense in you, daughter?
我心里知道 你依然在乎我
In my heart, I knew you still cared.
但毕竟没法确定
But one never knows for sure.
现实往往令人失望
Reality is often disappointing.
至少以前是的
That is, it was.
现在
Now…
现实可以任我摆布了
reality can be whatever I want.
你早知道我会来
You knew I’d come.
我就指望着呢
I counted on it.
我们需要谈谈 小家伙
There’s something we need to discuss, little one.
灭霸
Thanos!

No!
放了她 奶昔大哥
Let her go, Grimace.
彼得
Peter.
我叫你走右边的
I told you to go right.
现在还说这个
Now? Really?
你放了她
You let her go!
你是那个男友
Ah, the boyfriend.

No.
我更喜欢自视为
Like to think of myself more as a
杀泰坦的长♥期♥炮♥友♥
Titan-killing, long-term booty call.
-放了她 -彼得
– Let her go. – Peter.
否则我轰掉你阴囊一样的下巴
I’m gonna blow that nutsack of a chin right off your face.
不是他
Not him.
你答应过我 你答应了
You promised. You promised.
女儿
Oh, daughter.
你对他提的要求他做不到
You expect too much from him.
她跟你提过了 是吧
She’s asked, hasn’t she?
动手吧
Do it.
动手
Do it!
我叫你走右边的
I told you to go right.
我爱你超过一切
I love you more than anything.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我喜欢他
I like him.
幻视还没消息吗
Still no word from Vision?
卫星在爱丁堡附近跟丢了他
Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh.
驾驶盗走的昆式战斗机
On a stolen Quinjet
还有四个全球头号♥通缉犯
with four of the world’s most wanted criminals.
你知道他们是”罪犯”
You know they’re only criminals
只是因为你非要那么称呼他们
because you’ve chosen to call them that, right, sir?
天呐 罗德
My God, Rhodes.
你鬼扯的本事能跟我有一拼了
Your talent for horseshit rivals my own.
要不是因为《协议》
If it weren’t for those Accords,
幻视根本不会走
Vision would’ve been right here.
我记得你也签了那份文件 中校
I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel.
是啊
That’s right.
我也为此付出了代价
And I’m pretty sure I paid for that.
你后悔了吗
You have second thoughts?
现在没了
Not anymore.
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary.
你好大胆
You got some nerve.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!