如果你是猪,单独在城市里 真的很惨
It’s tough if you’re a pig alone in the city.
你会觉得空虚
It can leave you empty.
而且无依无靠
And whom do you turn to?
老板娘到哪去了呢?
Where was the boss’s wife?
他以为若能想起小飞和瑞克 坚定的安慰,就会好过些
He thought it might help if he could recall Fly and Rex and their steadfast words,
但他努力地想
and he tried really hard,
却连心爱老板的脸都记不清了
but he could barely remember the face of his beloved boss.
农场的记忆在消退
The farm was fading.
成为一个安慰人的萝
It had become just a comforting dream,
一个回音
an echo.
Is your heart filled with pain
Shall I come back again
Tell me, dear
Are you lonesome
Tonight
Whoo-ooh-hoo-hoo Whoo-oooh
Huh?
德罗尼斯,我们没事吗?
Are we okay, Thelonius?
德罗尼斯?
Thelonius?
我叫不醒他,我试过了
I couldn’t wake him. I tried.
但他没醒来
But he wouldn’t wake up.
他会回来的
He’ll be back.
他每次都会回来
Himself always comes back.
德罗尼斯?
Thelonius?
别说了,让他去吧
Easy, let him be.
我看看
Let’s see.

Mm-hmm.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
看来不错
Uh, this looks good.
放我下来…对,这里就行了
Yeah, just drop me off, uh… Yeah, right here’ll be fine.
谢谢你载我一程
Uh, thanks for the ride, pal.
希望你的翅膀也可以这样 是哦,对啦
I just hope you get that operation for your wing. – Yeah, right, uh-huh.
没办法飞长途
I mean, not being able to fly long distances,
你又失去了亲人 天哪,真惨
on top of the amount of family tragedies you’ve suffered…
对啦,不必你担心,掰
Oh, my gosh! – Yeah, yeah. Don’t sweat it. See ya.
再见了,高贵的鸭
Farewell, noble duck.
好,准备降落
Okey-dokey, you are cleared for landing.
开始,拍翅向下
Here we go. Flaps down… Ohh!
成功
Perfect.

Oh.

Hmm… Huh? Hey!

Huh? Huh?

Whoa!
都市枪枝社团
小猪
Pig.
小猪
Pig.
善心
到了晚上,宝贝所有的忧虑
By nightfall, all Babe’s concerns,]
脑中所有不安的思绪 都被一声持续的呻♥吟♥淹没
all the troubled voices in his head were drowned out by one insistent moan.
食物
Food.
事实上,宝贝的肚子发出好大的声音
The fact is, Babe’s belly was making such a fuss…
他都开始相信肚子开始说话了
he began to believe it was talking to him.
食物
Food! – Huh?
谁有食物?
Anybody got any food?
谁?
Anybody?
狗,你们有没有吃的? 小零嘴之类?
Hey, dogs, you got any edibles, any nibbly-dibblies?
我们有地毯,上面沾到过义大利面
We got a carpet here with some nice spaghetti stains.
但我们不能一直舔地毯啊 艾伦,对吧? 对,奈吉
But we can’t keep licking the carpet, can we, Alan? – No, Nigel.
猫,猫
Hey, cats! Cats!
没有食物
No, no, no, no food No food, no food
我们没有食物
No food, no food We have no food
那我就要未雨绸缪了
Well, then, I’m gonna get “proactivated”.
我知道哪里有很多食物
I know where there’s food a-plentiful.
要出去吗?就我们而已?
We’re goin’ outside? Without a human?
可能会有点致命的危险
Could be kinda dangerous, you know, in a lethally sort of way.
我们走阴暗的地方,
We’ll stick to the shadows, honey.
没问题的
It’s coolness.

等一等
Hey. Hey, wait! Wait a minute!
哪里有食物?我要吃
Where’s the food? I have to eat!
嘿,小声点
Hey, keep your voice down.
叫我做什麽都行
I’ll do anything, absolutely anything.
那就当只猪
Ah, go “porkinate”.
你会什麽?你连手都没有
What can you do? You don’t even have any hands.
我会什麽?很多
What can I do? Uh, lots.
是哦
Yeah, right.
羊,我会牧羊
Uh, sheep! I can herd sheep!
回去吧,甜心 你会引人注意的
Go home, sweetie. You’re making a spectacle of yourself.
是吗? -我带你去 更多 拜托
You do? – Uh-huh. I’ll show ya.
这里,食物拉玛后面
Right here, behind the Food-O-Rama,
就有羊群
is where they keep the sheep.
我来打开这个洞
I’m gonna open this hole.
巴伯开门
Open Sez-a-Bob.
是莱斯特羊还是苏格兰黑脸羊?
Border Leicester or Scottish Blackface?
比特门牛和杜宾,很稀有的品种
Pit bull and a Doberman pinscher. Very exotic breeds.
你要我把羊赶到哪里去?
Uh, where do you want me to herd them?
随便你,只要看好他们 等我们取回食物
That’s up to you. Just keep them occupied till we get the necessaries.
没问题
Okey-dokey.
哈罗?
Hello?
哈罗?
Hello?
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
有其他人在吗?
Uh, anybody else?
你一定对现实很没概念
You must have a very thin grasp on reality.
除非你想自投罗网
Unless, of course, you are suicidal.
我只是
Uh, I’m just looking…
想找羊
for some sheep.
我警告过你了
I warned you.

Aaah!
羊咩咩
Baa, ram, ewe!
对你的品种,你的羊毛,对你的族群,要真实!
To your breed, your fleece, to your clan be true!
羊咩咩
Baa, ram, ewe!
这边,亲爱的,
Down here, honey.
小心些
Take care, now.
我抄捷径堵他
I’ll head him off!
让我进去
Let me in!
拜托,谁来开门
Please! Somebody!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
开门
Open the door!
亲爱的,别难过了
Darling, don’t get yourself in a state.
不是我幻想的 那里真的不太对劲
It’s not my imagination. Something is going on in that place.
贺谭丝,你会错过咏叹调的
Hortense, you’ll miss the aria!
贺谭丝
Hortense!

Hmph!

Aah!
我会逮住你的
I’m gonna catch me! I’m gonna catch me!

Aaah!

Whoa-ohh!
在惊恐中,他想起了
Something broke through the terror…
短暂一生中的片段
flickerings, fragments of his short life,
那些随机的事件造就了此时此刻
the random events that delivered him to this,
他的毁灭之期
his moment of annihilation.
当惊恐转为疲累
As terror gave way to exhaustion,
宝贝转向攻击他的狗 眼里充满简单的疑问…
Babe turned to his attacker, his eyes filled with one simple question:
为什麽?
Why?

Aaah!
艾伦,外面的世界就会这样
This is what happens, Alan, on the outside.
奈吉,这年头喔
It’s the times, Nigel.
亲爱的,别看了
Honey, come away.
拜托,谁来帮帮忙!
Please, someone, give us a hand!
拜托
Please!
仁慈的先生?
Kind sir? Kind sir?
你能帮我吗?
Can you help me?
我被无情地赶了出来 无处可去
I have been cruelly cast out and have nowhere to go.
怎麽会? -拜托
Oh, but how? – Please. Please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!