我们要安静点 -对不起
Shh! We have to be quiet. – Sorry. Uh, sorry.
我去锁门 -好
I’ll go lock up. – All right.
各位都听过“快者生存”的道理吧
Okay, okay. You all know the term “survival of the fastest”.
我有个点子,我们分成两批走
Well, I’ve got an idea. We split into two groups.
快的跟我来 慢的留在后面自我牺牲
The fast ones come with me. The slow ones stay behind and sacrifice themselves.
斐迪南 -这样我们不会全都死啊
Ferdinand! – That way we don’t all die.
我觉得很合理,不是吗?
I think that’s only reasonable, don’t you?
德罗尼斯在哪?
Wh… Where’s Thelonius?
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
我没穿衣服
I, I’m not dressed.
德罗尼斯,你是猩猩呀
But, Thelonius, you’re an orangu-thingy.
可是我没穿衣服 -德罗尼斯先生?
Well, I’m not dressed. – Mr. Thelonius?
该走了
Time to go.
真是疯了
This is insanitary.
谢谢你的等候
Thank you for waiting.
快点,回头
Quick, go back. Go back!
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
什麽时候才会有好事 降临我身上?
Oh, my. When is something nice gonna happen to me?
氧气,氧气
Oxygen. Oxygen.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
小猪?
Pig.
怎麽回事?怎麽搞的?
What’s going on? What happened?
我以为能让这里 成为让人能安居的家
I thought I could make a place where we would all be okay.
但变成这样教我怎麽办呢?
But how can you do that here?
这里以前是可爱的住♥宅♥区
This used to be a lovely neighborhood.
大家守望相助,真的
People kept an eye out for each other. They really did.
现在,我才离开一个晚上而已
But now, I’m away for just one night…
弗格利叔叔也快不行了
with my Uncle Fugly on his deathbed…
真可怜
You poor, wee thing.
他们为什麽不能放过我们?
Why couldn’t they just leave us be?
谁? -那些动物又碍着她什麽了?
Who? – What did the animals ever do to her?
谁? -她呀!那个…
Who? – Her! That…

Her.

Right.
有没有适合我的衣服?
Clothes. Got anything that’ll fit me?
Um, eh…
我们的动物呢?
Where are our animals?
我不要过去 -奈吉,乖乖照做
I’m not going across there. – Do it, Nigel.
很容易的
It’s just a walk in the park.
用上每只腿
Try and use all of your legs.
加油,就快到了
Come on, we’re almost… not there.
在这个狂野世界中 有没有一片安全之地?
In this whole wide world,
对,让我的娃娃住?
is there anywhere that’s truly safe?
我知道一个地方
Yeah, for my babies?
可是很远 -而且…
There is a place I know, but it’s ever so far away.
要怎麽去?
How do we get there?
首先要找到我的主人
Well, first we have to find my human.
Huh? Ohh!
亲爱的?
Darling?
你在这里
There you are.
安静
Quietly. – Huh?
安静 -安静
Quietly. – “Quietly”.
Shh.
四只脚,两只
Four leg. Two.
这是狗
This is a dog. Mmm.
还有猪
And a pig.
嗨,猴子
Hi, Thelonius.
快点,德罗尼斯
Come on, Thelonius, come on.
约翰?约翰
John? John?
威利太太
Mrs. Willis.
痛不痛? -不太痛
Any pain?

No, very little. – Good.
晚安,医生,晚安,
Good evening, Doctor. Evening, sir.
先生 -晚安
Evening. – Hello.
好,谢谢,晚安
Okay, thank you. Have a good night.
晚安
Evening.
我们想找几只动物
We’re looking for, um, some animals.
什麽样的?
What kind?
猪、猫、狗、猴子
Pig, cats, dogs, monkeys,
之类的
that sort of thing.
嘿!你不能进来!
Hey! You can’t come in here.
小猪!
Pig!
– Yaaaah! – Ooohhh!

Well, bite my tail.
一定很好玩
This must be the fun.
真是个惊喜
Oh. What a surprise.
我喜欢惊喜
I adore surprises.
走开
Back off!
Ohh! Ohh!
来这里
Come here!
走!
Okay, go!
小猪?小猪…
Pig? Pig, pig, pig, pig!
Whoa!
是她!
It is her! It’s her!
对,是她! -别动,猪!
Sure, it’s her.
看起来就像他
Stay, pig, stay! – But it looks like Himself!
德罗尼斯,应该不是
Thelonius, I don’t think so.
我说是他
I tell you, it’s Himself.
斐迪南,情况不错喔
Things are lookin’ up, Ferdy. – Huh?
猪仔,你跟我来
You’re comin’ with me, Porky.
那不是你的猪! -现在是我的了!
That’s not your pig! – He is my pig now.
何丝蜜!厨子抢了你的猪!
Esme! The chef’s got your pig!
好,德罗尼斯,我们走
Okay, Thelonius, let’s go.
Oh.
Oh.
抓住她!
Grab her, man!
我是何丝蜜
I am Esme Cordelia Hoggett…
我来拿回我家亚瑟的猪!
and I’ve come for my Arthur’s pig!
– Oh, dear! Ohh! Ohh! – Whoa!
Ohh! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
Whoo!
真吓人!
Isn’t this appalling?
Oh-Oh-Ohhhh! Ohhh!
Ohh! Ooh! Sorry!
请勿拉扯
Oh.
Aaah! Aaaah!
Aaaaah!
快,斐迪南
Come on, Ferdy. Come on.
快呀,小猪!
Ohh! Come on, pig! Come on! Ohh!
Ohh!
Ohh!
我来了,我来了
I’m coming, I’m coming.
抓住他!
Grab him!
小猪!
Pig!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

No.
亲爱的?怎麽了?
What, honey? What’s wrong?
我掉了一个孩子 -什麽叫掉了一个孩子?
I think I dropped a baby. – What do you mean, you dropped a baby?
我一定把另一个弄掉了 -祖迪
I must have dropped the other baby.
冷静点,祖迪,别担心
Oh, Zootie! Calm down. Calm down.
我们会找到的,孩子一定在这里
Zootie, don’t worry, honey. We’ll find the baby. The baby has to be right here.
我的孩子!我的孩子!
Hello? – Oh, my baby!
德罗尼斯,看上面!
Thelonius, look! Look up!
谢谢
Thank you.
对,谢谢,德罗尼斯
Yeah, Thelonius. Thank you.
感谢猪吧
Thank the pig.
小猪,你给我过来!
Pig, you get here now!
并不是每样事情都能恢复原样
You can’t always put things back together as they were,
但你可以去找新的东西
but you can look to something afresh.
至少这两位女士的决定就是如此
At least, that’s what the two ladies decided.
于是,旅馆出租了
So it was, the hotel was rented out.
成为一个特别的场所
And this provided for a curious arrangement.
罗杰!罗杰!
I just can’t stand it anymore! Roger! Roger!
旅馆赚来的钱
The money from the hotel…
让何家人得以保留农场
allowed the Hoggetts to keep the farm from the bank.
艾伦,跟你比赛跑回家
Race you home, Alan.
没问题,奈吉
You betcha, Nigel.
于是,猪把这两个世界牵到了一起
And so it was, the pig brought the two worlds together.
合成了新的生活

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!