La la la la, la la la la la-la
Huh? Hmm.
La la la la la-la La-la la la
猪!猪!
Pig. Pig!
天啊,罗杰,那地方好热闹!
Oh, God, Roger, the place is teeming.
全是肮脏的动物,像个动物园!
Overrun with filthy animals.
It’s a zoo!
La la la la, la la la la la-la
La la la la la-la La-la la la
斐迪南!
Ohh! Ferdinand!
嘿,猪,你要去哪?
Hey. Hey, pig! Pig, where you goin’?
La la la-a-a-a-a
Oh-oh-oh-ohh! Yeah, yeah, yeah.
斐迪南! -亲一下!来!
Oh, Ferdy! – Give us a peck! Come on, pig!
亲、亲!
Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss. – Oooh!
那些潦倒鬼是谁? -斐迪南!
Who are these losers? – Ferdy!
这里怎麽回事?你看起来不一样了
What’s going on here? You look different.
对,这地方挺累人的 真的,
Yeah, well, this place can really take it out of ya. – Tell me about it.
不过我跟我的猪在一起了 我的幸运猪!
But hey, I’m with my pig. My lucky, lucky pig!
老斐迪南
Little ol’ Ferdy,
终于安心了
snug and safe at last.

Aaah!
有人! -今晚有得忙了
Man! – It’s gonna be a real busy night.
我检查楼上
I’ll check upstairs.
哎呀!
My word!
动物管理局 勒令扣押
没人在家!
There’s no one home!

Come on. Come on.
好吧
Ooh! Well, bite my tail.
别过去!
Doll, don’t go there.
乖女孩
Good girl.
真是我的乖女孩
Oh, that’s my pretty girl, yeah.
猪,回家吧
Pig, let’s go home.
再拿些笼子
Pick up some more cages!
这里
Over here.
这就走!
Now!
小心
Careful now.
猪?猪!
Pig? Pig! Huh? Huh?
好吧,你会没事的
Okay, you’re gonna be all right.
你抓到他了?-放松
You got him? – Easy.
嘿,再拿个笼子来
Hey, fetch another cage!
祖迪,走吧
Come on, Zootie.
好,勾上了 -真的?
You got him? You got him?
拉他进来,快啊,你抓到了
Reel him in. Pull him in, pull him in. Come on, you got him.
Peep, peep said the chick in the barnyard
Quack, quack, said the duck Won’t you let me in
Cluck, cluck, cluck said the little red hen Let’s boogie in the barnyard
Baa baa, said the sheep from another hole
Moo moo, said the cow Let the butter roll
Cluck cluck, said the little red hen Let’s boogie in the barnyard
Yes, the barnyard’s jumpin’
Everybody’s havin’ their fling

Okay.
网子
Net.
这里有猫吗?
Are… Are there any cats in here?
猫?猫?当然没有 猫绝对不敢走进这里
Cats? Absolutely not. No cat would dare come in here.
但我过敏…
But I’m allergic to ca… to ca…
For crying out loud!
Oh! Got you! Hey! Hey!
老天爷!他有心脏病!
Good heavens! His heart condition!
艾伦,他会弄死自己的吧?
He’ll kill himself, won’t he, Alan?
– Flealick! Flealick! – Flealick!
– See any more? – No, that does it.
嘿,看看这个
Hey, get a load of this.

Go.
你想我们能不能毫发无伤地出去呢?
Think we can get out of here without either one of us getting hurt?
你跟我合作,好吗?
How about you cooperate with me?
快想办法!
Do something!
水!
Um… uh… uh, water!
他需要水!
He needs water!
No more up here!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
– Hey, pig! – Oh!
Sorry.
– Someone help me. – Why can’t you do anything?
Eeewww!
Who-o-o-o-o-ah!
谢谢,猪!
Thank you, pig!

Whoa!

Aaah!
那是什麽?快走
What is that? Get it out of here.
我们该把他怎麽办?
What are we gonna do with that?

Ow!
快呀!走了!
Come on! Let’s go!
弗利! -弗利!
Flealick! – Flealick!
你怎麽了?
What happened to you?
弗利!
Flealick? Flealick!
走吧!弗利!
Let go! Let go, Flealick!
猪 猪
Oh, pig! Pig!
Up!
Up!
弗利
Flealick? – Huh?
弗利?
Flealick?

Huh?
弗利?
Flealick!
你听得见吗?
Can you… Can you hear me?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
帮我翻个身
Just flip me over. Fl… Flip me over.
好了
Ah! Okay, okay. Whew!
感觉好舒爽!
Feelin’ good, feelin’ peppy!
好,他们往这边走
They went… All right. They went this way.
弗利,其实是另外一边
Uh, actually, Flealick, I think it’s the other way.
等一下,你在干嘛?
Wait a minute. What are you doing?
斐迪南,只要靠鼻子就好 -什麽?
It’s all in the hooter. The schnozz. – The what?
嗅觉器官 -猪!你搞清楚!
The olfactory instrument. – Pig! Pig, pig! You’re unraveling here!
一、他们早走远了 二、他们不是好人
“A”, they are long gone. “B”, they were not nice people.
三、这是自杀行为 四、你不要上当 现在你就是这样!
“C” is for kamikaze and “D” is for delusional, which is what you are in the head!
斐迪南 -面对事实吧,你是大城里的小猪
Ferdy. – Face it. You’re just a little pig in the big city.
你能做什麽? 别人能做什麽?何必尝试呢?
What can you possibly do? What can anyone do? Why even try?

Huh?
你帮我把这个拿下来好吗?
Would you help me off with this, please?
不可思议
Oh, boy. Unbelievable.
Hmm. Uh…
鸭子斐迪南,见证疯狂行动
Ferdinand the duck, witness to insanity.
混乱再起
“Chaos…
混乱 混乱
revisited”. – re… revisited”.
对不起
Oops. Sorry.
有时候,我们只在必要时 才会发现天分
Sometimes we discover our talents only through necessity.
除了找食物 从没用过鼻子的宝贝
Babe, who never used his nose for anything but the piggish pursuit of food,
马上发现他能够辨别多种气味
soon found he could make his way through the trickiest of smellscapes.
早上来临时,他成了气味大♥师♥
As the morning wore on, he became quite the virtuoso.
很近了,我们很接近了
It’s close. It’s close. We’re getting close.
对路了
Yes, it’s this way.
Hmph!
观光客
Tourists.
我们应该到了
I do believe we’re here.
柯林斯医生,请报告…
Dr. Collins, please report to…
Ohh.
死了,我就知道,他们全死了
Dead. I knew it. They’re all dead.
他们没死 -快过去
They’re not dead. – Well, let’s go get ’em.
嘿 -弗利 要是我们被抓 就不会有人来救
Flealick, if we get caught, we won’t be able to help anybody.
对,告诉你,我下定决心了
Oh, yes, I’ve given myself a good, hard talking-to, let me tell you.
我对自己说:“丝蜜 你让亚瑟失望了
I said to myself, Esme, you have let Arthur, yourself and the pig down.
“你也让自己失望了 还让小猪失望了”
法官从来没听过有人能在 这麽短时间内说这麽多话
The judge had never heard anyone speak so many words in so short a time.
显然这个女人问心无愧
Evidently, this was a woman…
并无恶意
of clear conscience and good intent.
我以前不喜欢猪 但有只猪成了我先生的好友
I used to dismiss pigs, but then a pig became my husband’s best friend.
此外,他生长于农场 特别喜爱猪
Besides, he grew up on a farm and had a fondness for pigs.
…你可以把我关起来 但我一自♥由♥
You can bind me in chains,
就要立刻冲上丑陋的街
but the minute I’m free I shall march back into those streets…
继续寻找我家亚瑟的猪!
and search for my Arthur’s pig!
结案!
Case dismissed!
哈罗?哈罗?
Hello? Hello?
是小粉! -对!
It’s the pinkness! – All right!
小东西! -首领!
Thingy! – Chief!
我就知道他会来 唷喝!
Oh, I knew he’d come. – Hot-diggety doggie-doo!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!