我知道你跟别人不同
I know you’re different from the others.
那些人虐待我,说话不算话
Those that have had their way with me make their empty promises,
那些都是谎言,谎言
but they are all lies… lies.
我好冷、
But, uh… – I’m cold.
好怕,而且好累
And I’m afraid and terribly, terribly tired.
你的主人呢? -我的主人现在属于别人了
Where’s your human? – My humans belong to someone else now.
更年轻、更漂亮的
Someone younger and prettier.
我从来没有主人
I, uh, I never, ever had a h-h-human.
我的人把我绑在一个袋子里,把我扔到水里
My human tied me in a bag and throwed me in the water.
尽量不要想它
Try not to think about it.
可怜我们吧
Take pity on us.
我们都被驱逐了,没有家
We are the excluded and have nowhere to go.
里面舒服又温暖
Well, uh, it is nice and warm inside.
这点子不好 -可是他们…
Not a good idea. – Oh, but they…
不,不行
No. No. “No-ness”.
那是食物吗?
Uh, could that be food?
大发慈悲吧
Oh, have mercy.
安静
Quiet.
安静!
Quiet!
你们会惹麻烦的
You’ll bring all manner of trouble.
如果我们都进去,排好队
Uh, perhaps if we all went inside and we all line up,
那食物一定够大家分的
I’m sure there’ll be enough to go around.
你以为你是这里的主人吗?
You’re talkin’ as if you’re the word around here.
我说他就是
I’d say he is.
我有个解决办法
I’d like to offer up a solution…
相信大家都会同意
that I feel confident you’ll all respond to:
不管遣只猪说什麽,大家都要听
Whatever the pig says goes.
有人反对吗?
Anyone hostile to the notion?
没有! -听猪的话!没问题
No! No, no! – No problem! – Whatever the pig says, yeah!
谁还有意见?
Anybody else?
我没有
Fine by moi.
还有谁不肯?
Anybody else else?
但他还是猪
It’s still just a pig.
哇,好特别
Well, fluff my fur.
让我想起
This recalls the glory days…
以前过的浮华生活
when I was dizzy with privilege.
有人替我做头发、剪指甲
I had my hair styled and my nails manicured each and every day.
吃白食的 -没教养的贱民
Freeloaders. – Riffraff with no manners.
艾伦,他们会把这里 弄得乱七八糟吧?
They’ll soil willy-nilly, won’t they, Alan?
没错,奈吉
Willy-nilly, Nigel.
猪,我想请你收下这个项圈
Hey. Swine. I want you to have this collar.

Um…
不需要啦
that’s not necessary.
需要 -你很好,但是…
Yes, it is. – Uh, you’re very kind, but…
不,我一点都不好
No, no, I’m anything but kind.
事实上,我的专业义务就是耍狠
In fact, I have a professional obligation to be malicious.
那你应该换工作
Then you should change jobs.
No, no, it’s in the bloodline. We were once warriors.
现在只剩一股冲动了
Now there’s just the urge.
我的灵魂带有阴暗的谋杀特质
A murderous shadow lies hard across my soul.

So…
我应该让你淹死吗?多数人会
should I have let you drown? – Most would have.
猪,如果你肯戴我的项圈 我会很荣幸的
Pig, if you were to wear my collar, it would honor me.

Yeah.
感谢猪
Thank the pig.
谢谢你,猪 -不客气
Thank you, pig. – You’re welcome.
感谢猪
Thank the pig.
谢谢猪
Thank you, pig.
不客气
You’re welcome.
感谢猪
Thank the pig.
谢谢猪
Thank you, pig.
不必客气
You’re awfully welcome.
感谢猪
Thank the pig. – Thank you, pig.
谢谢猪 -不客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢猪 -不客气
Thank you, pig. – You’re welcome.
谢谢猪 -不客气
Thank you, little thingy. – You’re welcome.
这里
Here.
感谢猪
Thank the pig.
嘿!你!
Hey! You!
谢谢
Thanks.
给你一点
And some for you.
谢谢,
Thank you,
庭上
Your Honor.
感谢猪
Thank the pig.
感谢猪
Thank you. Oh, thank you, pig.
感谢猪
Thank the pig. – Thank you, pig.
谢谢,德罗尼斯
Thank you, Thelonius.
各位,餐厅关门罗!
Okay, folks, cafeteria closed!
我还是饿
I’m still hungry.
几颗糖果根本填不饱肚子
A couple of jelly beans don’t even hit the bottom.
要是没那麽多猫就好了 -谁帮我揍狗一下?
If only there weren’t so many of those cats. – Will someone slap the dog?
嘿!
Shove it, butt-sniffer!
嘿!
Listen… – Hey!
首领有话说
The chief has somethin’ to say.

Um, well,
也许猫和狗
uh, maybe cats and dogs…
可以对彼此好一些
could, um, you know, be nicer to each other.

Right.
首领下令,所有猫狗
It is decreed that all cats and dogs…
要把对彼此直觉和狂热的厌恶放一旁
put aside their instinctive and fanatical abhorrence of each other…
从此所有生物不论大小 都是平等的
and that all creatures, great and diminutive, shall be of equal stature,
均享有旁人无法动摇的
with rights to liberty and justice
自♥由♥和正义
That nobody can deny
让我们一起坚持
And so say all of us.
我还是饿
I’m still hungry.

My tummy…
肚子空空的
it feels all… thingy.
我知道,亲爱的
I know, honey.
我们出的力,应得最大份食物
We did all the work. We should get the biggest share.
不是,是这里
No, honey. Here.
干嘛?
What? – Mmm.
怎麽了?
What’s wrong?

Um…
没事
Nothin’.
因此,这个动荡的晚上
And so, dear ones, this topsy-turvy night…
将带来新的开始
was to end with a beginning.
尽量不要想它庇护所之终
这件事串起了过去和未来
This event, that weaves a thread from past to future,
平抚了这些动物疲惫的心
soothed the tired hearts of those assembled…
至少在这段时间中
and, for a while at least,
他们暂时忘怀了不安全感
they put aside their uncertainties.
我当叔叔了
I’m an uncle.
还是两个孩子的叔叔喔
Twice.
有谁像我们?
Who’s like us?
少得很
Darn few. – Darn few.

Yeah.
少得很
Darn few.
干得好! -妈,恭喜
Well done! – Congratulations, Mom.
看看这些小脸
Look at that little face.
好可爱 -耳朵都像爸爸
They’re so cute. Look at that. – They got their father’s ears.
好想把那些小脸都舔一遍
I just wanna lick ’em all over their little faces.
首领想
On behalf of us all, I’m sure the chief…
代表大家
would like to, uh,
表达特殊的欢迎,
extend a special welcome,
注意听
so, uh, listen up!
我…
Well, uh, I… Hmm.
Ahem.
If I had
Words
I’d sing a day for you
– La la la la la-la – I’d sing you a morning
– La-la la la – Golden and true
La la la la
La la la la la
– La-la la la-la – Blah-blah, blah blah-blah
– La-la-la la la – Blah-blah-blah, blah blah

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!