What are you doing?
你说什麽?
I beg your pardon?
嘿,等一下
Hey. Uh, w-wait a minute.

But…
那是老板娘的
Uh, that belongs to the boss’s wife.
嘿,回来
Hey, that… Come back!
啊 嘿
Uh, hey!
等一下
Wait up!
噢… 耶
Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, yeah!
慢点,如果你不是猫 请留下来谈一谈 对不起
Whoa. If you’re not a cat, stay and chat. – Sorry.
因为奈吉和艾伦 我们现在很少出门了 他们有点紧张
We don’t get out much on account of Nig and AI and their nerves. They’re a little nervous.
我是后半身不方便 没事常来逛喔
Me, on account of the hips. Well, don’t be a stranger. It was…
请开门
Open up, please.
请开门
Open this door!
甜心,有事吗?
You got a problem, sweetie?
甜心,是谁啊?
Uh… I… – Who is it, honey?
是个无毛的粉红色东西
It’s, uh, kind of a baldy, pinky, whitey thingy.
让他进来
Show ‘im in.
请把袋子还我
I’d like the bag back, please.
小粉,看看他
Hey, pinkness, look at the little guy.
你想让他心碎吗?
You wanna break his heart?
但这不是他的
But it doesn’t belong to him.
我只知道眼前看到的事
All I know is what I see:
塔格带着袋子回来 他很负责地收集东西
Tug comes in with the bag, just doin’ his job, collectin’ stuff,
你却冲进来“纸”责 还“凹”求我们这样那样
and you barge in here “accusicating” and making “demandments”.
我没看到你拿袋子
I didn’t see you with the bag.
谁能说那是你的呢?
Who’s to say it belongs to you?
没有袋子,我就不走
I’m not leaving without the bag.
我大哥巴伯鲁巴 绰号♥是大香蕉
I don’t think my big brother, Bob Bobalooba, the Big Banana,
还没把情况说清楚
is “mis-splaining” how things work around here.
我得警告你
Well, I have to warn you:
我身材虽小,但惹我的都会倒楣
I may be small, but I can be ferocious if provoked.
这是什麽情况?
And what have we here?
我们要跟这只粉红色的
Well, uh, we’re in a negotiation…
裸体东西谈判
with this naked, pink individual.
庭上,他是外地人
He’s of foreign extraction, Your Honor.
可能是外星人
Possibly even an alien.
你这流口水的蠢蛋
You drooling imbeciles.
这是有蹄目里无所不吃的哺乳类
This is an omnivorous mammal of the order Ungulata,
是只无足轻重的动物 其生存的目的
an inconsequential species with no other purpose…
就是当人类的食物
than to be eaten by humans.
这个低下、没有手 而且其貌不扬的泥泞爱好者
This lowly, handless, deeply unattractive mud-lover…
是一只猪
is a pig.
告诉你
Oh. – For your information,
我是牧羊猪 我是来拯救农场的
I’m a sheep-pig, and I’ve been sent to save the farm.
现在想想,我现在应该在拯救农场
Come to think of it, I should be saving the farm right now.
如果你说不出好话 还不如不说
A- And if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.
就营养上来说,这只粉红色的午餐猪
So, will this little pink “lunchness”…
是否实践了他的命运呢?
fulfill his destiny, nourishmentally speaking?
我们以后就知道了
We shall see.
这段交谈让我很不安
I feel very uncomfortable with this conversation.
我要我的袋子,你们走开
I want my bag back. Get out of my way!
弗格利叔叔
Uncle Fugly!
弗格利叔叔
Uncle Fugly!
弗格利叔叔
Uncle Fugly!

Huh?
请放我出去 -弗格利叔叔
Please let me out. – Uncle Fugly!
楼上发生窃案,
There’s been a theft upstairs.
真不敢相信
Can you imagine?
弗格利叔叔 Esme Hoggett.
Uncle Fugly, Esme Hoggett.
或许该叫警♥察♥ -不,别叫警♥察♥
Perhaps we should call the police. – No, no. No police.
不能找官方的人来 天哪,不然这地方就完蛋了 你一定能理解的
No authorities. It would be the end of this place. Surely you understand.
亲爱的,我刚才打电♥话♥给亚瑟 说至少他的猪很安全
Oh, dear. I just phoned my Arthur to tell him that at least his pig was safe.
此外… -嘿,那是我的主人,快开…
Now, on top of everything else… – Hey! That’s my human!
记住,我们找到你的衣服 -我才不在乎衣服
Remember, we have found your clothes. – I don’t care about clothes.
可是那只猪… 没有那只猪,我不能回去
But the pig… I can’t go home without the pig.
你懂吗?
Did you get that?
他去了哪里?卡奈街左转 然后往海滩方向去了
Where did he go? Left on Canal Street, and then in the direction of the beach.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
Meow
那是什麽?
Meow, meow – What’s that?
好美
It’s beautiful.
噢,真棒
Oh, it’s lovely.
Meow, meow
Ohh!
They all ran after the farmer’s wife
She cut off their tails with a carving knife
Did you ever see such a sight in your life
As three blind mice
混乱理论
小猪
Pig!
小猪
Pig!
小猪
Pig!
小猪…
Here, pig-pig-pig-pig-piggy!
来,小猪
Here, pig-pig-pig-pig!
小猪…
Pig! Pig!
小猪
Pig!
小猪
Pig!
小猪、小猪!
Here, pig-pig-pig-pig-piggy!
女士,你叫谁猪啊?
Who you callin’ a pig, lady?
不是你,是另外一只猪
Not you. Another pig.
我先生的猪
My husband’s pig. You know… – What’s in the bag?
那个袋子里有什麽?
拿来
Give it here!
Aaaaah!
Whoa!
Ohh!
天啊
Oh, dear. Ohh!
香槟晚餐
本店招牌
伟大的弗格利家人 和他们了不起的猴子
演艺事业或许不比牧羊
Show business may not be as honorable a profession as sheepherding,
火腿 笑声和掌声
更受人尊敬 但小猪愿意忍♥受无稽之事
but the pig was willing to endure the ridicule…
只求能帮助何氏农场
if it would help put things right back at Hoggett Hollow.
太少见了
其他动物告诉过他 只要顺利,
And the animals had told him if all went well…
就会有奖品
there would be big rewards.
嘿,我什麽时候才能领报酬?
Uh, hey, so, when do I get paid? – Shh!
道别炮弹
先生,我得走了 要怎麽拿奖品?
Sir, I gotta get going now. How do I collect my reward?
我说了,待在桌子下面
I told you, stay under the table!
好啦
Yep. Okay, uh… Uh…
Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien
Qu’on m’a fait
Ni le mal
Tout ca m’est bien egal
Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
C’est paye
Balaye
把手拿开
Take your hands off me!
弄错了,我都是当奶奶的人了
Oh… Oh… Ohh! It’s a mistake! I’m a grandmother!
帮帮忙,打电♥话♥给何农夫
Somebody help, please! Call Farmer Hoggett!
好,怪物秀结束了,走吧
Okay, freak show’s over! Finished! Come on!
救命
Help! Help!
猪学聪明了
告诉我
Just tell me.
没有奖品,对吧?
There is no reward, is there?
真有这种东西吗?
Was there ever such a thing?
粉红色小东西,这是城市
Oh, little pink thingy, this is the city.
巴伯总说…巴伯你说什麽来着?
As Bob always says… What do you say, Bob?
全是幻象,很病态 都是给没用的人
It’s all illusory… it’s ill, and it’s for losers.
不是这句
Naw, that wasn’t it.
什麽没有昨天、没有今天的
You know, that stuff about no yesterday and no tomorrow.
你只有当下
All you got is this actual “now-ness”.
逝者已矣,至于来者…
The past is gone, and as for the future…
对,小猪排,没有保障啊
Yeah. No guarantees, my little pork pie.
这是狗吃狗的世界 连狗肉都不够了
It’s a dog-eat-dog world and there’s not enough dog to go around.
你好自为之吧
So you look after number whatsy.
懂吗? -我不是猪排
Get my drift? – I’m not a pork pie.
随你怎麽说啦,可口派
Whatever you say, cutie pie.
我什么派都不是 我是有任务的猪
I’m not any kind of pie. I’m just a pig on a mission.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!