God.
你看起来糟透了 老兄
You look like shit, brother.
你宿醉之后
You get that mongoloid look
就像痴呆一样 不是吗
when you’re hungover, don’t you?
没错
Yeah.
我们走
Let’s go.
快 起来
Come on, get up.
美好的一天
It’s a beautiful day.
别想着《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》了
Forget about the Times.
其他人都忘却了
Everyone else has.
走吧
Come on.
站起来
Stand up.
就算你不是个好演员
So you’re not a great actor.
又有谁在意
Who cares?
你不止是个演员
You’re much more than that.
你比这些剧院里的讨厌鬼强百倍
You tower over these other theater douche bags.
你是个电影明星 伙计
You’re a movie star, man.
你红遍全球
You’re a global force.
还没想通吗
Don’t you get it?
你这辈子都在积攒金钱和名誉
You spent your whole life building a bank account
都被你搞砸了
and a reputation, and you blew them both.
瞧你做的 妈的
Good for you. Fuck it.
我们要卷土重来
We’ll make a comeback.
我们要来个大制♥作♥
They’re waiting for something huge.
给他们瞧瞧
We’ll give it to them.
刮掉可怜的山羊胡
Shave off that pathetic goatee.
整整容
Get some surgery.
花甲不逊而立 混♥蛋♥
60 is the new 30, motherfucker.
你才是原创 伙计
You are the original, man.
那些小丑走的路都是你开创的
You paved the way for all these other little clowns.
满足大众的胃口吧
Give the people what they want.
老派好看的末世黄♥片♥
Some good, old-fashioned, apocalyptic porn.
《飞鸟侠:浴火重生》
Birdman: The Phoenix Rises.
屌♥丝观众裤子准湿
Pimple-faced gamers creaming in their pants.
全球十亿票房♥ 绝对有保障
A billion worldwide, guaranteed.
你可远高于生活 伙计
You were larger than life, man.
你解救人们 于无聊又可悲的生活之中
You saved people from their boring, miserable lives.
你让他们又跳又笑 屁滚尿流
You make them jump, laugh, shit their pants.
你只需要…
All you have to do is…
有人中弹 有人中弹
Man down! Man down!
这才是我说的
That’s what I’m talking about!
骨头咔咔作响
Bones rattling!
大场面 高分贝 快速度
Big, loud, fast.
看看这些人
Look at these people.
看看他们的眼睛
Look at their eyes.
眼花缭乱
They’re all sparkling.
他们就爱看这狗屎 他们喜欢血腥
They love this shit; they love blood.
他们爱看动作片 而不是对话沉闷的
They love action, not this talky, depressing,
狗屎哲学剧
philosophical bullshit.
没错
Yes.
你的下一声尖叫
And the next time you screech…
会响彻无数人的耳畔
it’ll explode into millions of eardrums.
你将会映在全球成千上万块银幕上
You’ll glimmer on thousands of screens around the globe.
又一部卖♥♥座大♥片♥
Another blockbuster.
你是神
You are a god.
明白了吧 就这样 混球
See? There you go, you motherfucker.
重力阻拦不了你
Gravity doesn’t even apply to you.
那些以为我们没落了的人们
Wait till you see the faces of those
你们等着瞧
who thought we were finished.
听着
Listen to me.
我们再回去
Let’s go back one more time and show them
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
what we’re capable of.
我们要用高姿态
We have to end it on our own terms,
来谢幕
with a grand gesture.
火焰
Flames.
牺牲
Sacrifice.
伊卡洛斯
Icarus.
你能做到的
You can do it.
你听清楚了吗
You hear me?
你是
You are…
鸟人
Birdman!
你是来真的
Hey, is this for real,
还是在拍电影
or are you shooting a film?
拍电影
A film!
你们这群傻♥逼♥
You people are full of shit!
老兄 需要帮忙吗
Hey, man, can I help you?
你应该小心点
You should be careful.
抱歉 我不能讲话
Sorry, can’t talk.
我迟到了
I’m late.
音乐
Music.
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, man?
需要我帮你叫人吗
You want me to call somebody for you?
知道要去哪吗
Do you know where to go?
知道
Yeah.
我知道该去哪
I know where to go.
别 等等 天哪
No, wait! What the…
你看
You see?
你属于这里
This is where you belong.
凌驾于众人之上
Above them all.
你好
Hey, you!
里根·汤姆森
当我们谈论爱情时 我们在谈论什么
关掉音乐
Stop the music.
-您说什么 -先生
– I beg your pardon. – Hello, sir?
先生 你没付钱呢
Hello, sir, you did not pay me.
你要做什么 你要去哪
What are you doing? Where you going?
你聋了吗 白♥痴♥
Hey, are you deaf, idiot?
那家伙没给钱呢 伙计
This guy didn’t pay me, man.
这混♥蛋♥疯了
That fucker is crazy.
里根·汤姆森
当我们谈论爱情时 我们在谈论什么
他们名利双收 真不错
They got benefits and everything. It’s nice.
我们要步行去第五大道吗
We got to go walk clear to Fifth?
是的 没错
Yeah, sure, yeah.
-你说离这15个街区是吗 -是的
– You said 15 blocks, right? – Yes.
三名替角
Three alternates!
没错 四组
That’s it, four teams.
首演不赖 对吧
Not a bad first act, huh?
真不赖
Not bad at all.
演得真棒
It’s going really well.
我原以为好莱坞演员演不了百老汇的剧
I didn’t think Hollywood could do Broadway.
我从没对他有什么期待
I never would have expected it from him.
第二幕要是有那一半好…
If the second act is half as good as that…
这剧真精彩 是吧
It’s pretty glorious. See?
对吧 我们在谈论里根·汤姆森时
Right, right? What we talk about
我们在谈论些什么
when we talk about Riggan Thomson?
幕间休息多久
How long’s the intermission?
鸟人真会演
Birdman can act!
圣詹姆斯剧院
我就是过来打声招呼
I just came to say hello.
外界反响相当好
It’s going great out there.
演得真棒
You’re so good.
真的 你…
I mean it. You’re…
-谢谢 请坐 -我真觉得
– Thanks. Come sit. – I really mean it.
里根 最后一幕请就位
Places for the final scene, Riggan.
最后一幕请就位
Places for the final scene.
-该你… -不急不急 没事
– You need to… – No, no, no. It’s fine.
坐一会儿吧
Just sit here for a second.
看看 这么多玫瑰
Look at all these roses.
我讨厌玫瑰 你也不喜欢
I hate roses. And you hate roses.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你有点…
You seem…
有点…我也说不清楚
You seem, I don’t know,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!