你就是天才先生
You’re Mr. Natural,
“别管这场戏 看我的大雕”先生 对吧
Mr. “Fuck the scene, just stare at my massive hard-on,” Right?
现在的情况就是这样
That’s the truth of the moment.
你真的觉得很大吗
Did you think it looked massive?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up!
没有我的允许 不许在我的舞台上勃起
You don’t get hard on my stage unless I tell you to.
-你的舞台 -对
– Your stage? – Yeah.
让我告诉你吧
Oh, let me tell you something.
很多伟大的演员都拥有过这个舞台
This stage has belonged to a lot of great actors.
-是吗 是吗 -但是你不在他们之列 兄弟
– Really? Really? – But you are not one of them, pal.
-台词是你自己写的是吧 -是啊
– So you wrote your own lines, huh? – Yeah. Ow!
-确实是我写的 -是啊 你改几句台词
– I did, actually. – Yeah, you wrote a few changes
再神神叨叨地念两句
and you mumbled a little bit,
你这个自恋狂
you self-absorbed prick!
我自恋 你看看你自己
I’m self-absorbed? Look at you.
是吗 你这个卑鄙的无名鼠辈
Yeah, yeah, you nobody spiteful piece of shit!
-无名鼠辈 -没错
– Nobody? – Yeah!
有五万人在油管上看了我的大雕
My massive hard-on got 50,000 views on YouTube.
玩自♥慰♥器的猫点击量都比你高
A cat playing with a dildo gets more than that.
-你给我滚出去 -我才不在乎…
– Get the fuck out of here. – I don’t care about any of…
-不 你在乎的 -我不在乎 我是个话剧演员
– Yes, you do! You care. – No, I don’t. I’m a theater actor.
-我不管 你在乎 大家都说… -见鬼
– I don’t give a shit. You care. Everybody says – Goddamn it.
“迈克真诚实 迈克真♥他♥妈♥真诚”
“Oh, Mike is so honest. Mike is so motherfucking truthful!”
-听好了 听好了 -该死
– Listen to me. Listen to me. – Fuck. Shit!
你在采访里说你♥爸♥爸和卡佛一样是个酒鬼
You said in the interview your father was a drunk like Carver.
这是真的吗 迈克
Is that true, Mike?
-我… -这是真的吗
– I’m… – Is that true?
-不是 怎么了 -因为我的爸爸是
– No, no. What? – ‘Cause my father was.
我爸爸是个卑鄙的酒鬼
My father was a mean fucking drunk.
-懂吗 -好吧
– You understand? – Okay.
他会狠狠地揍我们
He beat the shit out of us.
那还是好的 因为…
That was okay, though, you know,
因为打我们的时候
’cause at least when he was beating us,
他至少不会带我们去…
he wasn’t thinking about taking…
带我们去他的工具房♥
taking us out to his toolshed.
因为我们被带去工具房♥以后
Because when we got out to the toolshed,
那个混♥蛋♥会微笑着…
that son of a bitch would smile and get…
说”你们想跪下来解开我的皮带吗
say, “You want to get down on your knees and unbuckle my belt?
-天啊 -还是我自己解开来用它抽你们”
– Oh, Jesus. – Or do you want me to take it off and use it on you?”
几次之后我就麻木了 你知道…
After a while, I made myself numb, so, you know…
但是我的…
But my…
我的妹妹…
my little sister…
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay.
天啊 我…
Oh, God, I…
我不知道这事 我…很抱歉
Uh, I didn’t know. I’m…I’m sorry.
对不起 这真是…太可怕了 兄弟
I’m sorry, that…that is, that’s fucking horrible, man.
-是啊 -对不起
– Yeah, yeah. – I’m sorry.
这些也都不是真的
It’s also not true.
看吧 我也会骗人 你…
See, I can pretend, too, you…
别想耍我 迈克 你记住了
Don’t fuck with me, Mike! I’m telling you.
你是不是疯了 说真的
You’re a little bit crazy. You know what?
-你应该在台上也这么演 -你不知道我他妈有多疯
– You should start using that onstage. – You have no fucking idea.
“和里根·汤姆森合作就像和猴子跳舞”是吧
So, “Working with Riggan Thomson’s like waltzing with a monkey”?
我也许这么说过
I might have said that.
是啊 你…来吧
Yeah, you… Come on!
来打吧 来
Let’s go. Come on.
-想打啊 -对
– Yeah? – Yeah.
你怎么不套上你的翅膀
Yeah, why don’t you get your wings
和他妈的鸟人装呢
and your fucking bird suit, man?
-别想耍… -来吧
– Don’t think you can try to fake… – Come on.
别想耍我
Don’t try to fake me.

No!
-我要夹住你的屁♥股♥然后把你勒死 -别想…
– I’m gonna crab up on your ass and choke you out! – Don’t you…
我他妈要勒死你
I’m gonna fucking choke you out!
放开我 你们看什么呢
Get off me! What are you looking at?
你想怎么样
What are you gonna do?!
换掉我吗
You gonna replace me?
去找他妈的瑞恩·高斯林来顶替我吗
You gonna go get fucking Ryan Gosling or some shit?
你猜我的朋友塔比莎
What do you think my friend Tabitha
会在《时代周刊》上怎么写你
is gonna do to you in the Time,
你这该死的半吊子
you fucking dilettante!
你弱爆了 里根
You are lame, Riggan,
在这个八百座的破剧场里
rolling around with that poncy theater fuck
跟那个自大的烂演员这么厮打
in an 800-seat shithole like this?
这次你真的搞砸了
Oh, you really fucked up this time.
你用你幼稚的改编
You destroy a genius book
-毁了一本传世名作 -吸气
– with that infantile adaptation. – Breathing in.
-接下来你就要毁掉 -呼气
– Now you’re about to destroy… – Breathing out.
-你的整个演员生涯 -我直面这种心理暗示
– what’s left of your career. – I embrace this mental formation.
-真可悲 -吸气 我很冷静
– It’s pathetic. – Breathing in, I am calm.
-趁还来得及赶快脱身吧 -呼气
– Let’s get the hell out of here while we can. – Breathing out,
我无视这种心理暗示
I ignore this mental formation.
这只是心理暗示
This is a mental formation.
停下来
Stop that shit!
-这只是来自过去的 -我不是心理暗示
– This is just a mental formation… – I’m not a mental formation
-心理暗示 -我就是你 混♥蛋♥
– from the past. – I’m you, asshole.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
你是个电影明星 记得吗
You were a movie star, remember?
自命不凡但快乐
Pretentious but happy.
-我不快乐 -无知但有魅力
– I wasn’t happy. – Ignorant but charming.
现在你只是个渺小 痛苦的混♥蛋♥
Now you’re just a tiny, bitter cocksucker.
我当时很痛苦 我当时很痛苦
I was fucking miserable. I was fucking miserable.
是啊 但只是虚幻的痛苦
Yeah, but fake miserable.
好莱坞式的痛苦
Hollywood miserable.
你想证明什么
What are you trying to prove?!
证明你是个艺术家吗
That you’re an artist?
-你不是 -操
– Well, you’re not. – Fuck you!
不 操你
No, fuck you!
你这个懦夫
You coward.
我们的票房♥收入曾有数十亿
We grossed billions.
怎么 为那感到耻辱吗 数十亿啊
What are you, ashamed of that? Billions!
还有数十亿的苍蝇每天在吃屎呢
And billions of flies eat shit every day!
那又怎样 那就是好东西了吗
So what? Does that make it good?
我不知道你是否注意到了
I don’t know if you noticed,
那可是1992年
but that was 1992!
你可以再塞回那身衣服里去
You could jump right back into that suit
只要你想的话 我们还没死
if you wanted to. We’re not dead.
看看我
Look at me.
你能看看吗 看看这个 看
Will you look? Look, look at this! Look!
看 我看上去就像只得了白血病的火鸡
Look, look! I look like a turkey with leukemia!
我太他妈的令人失望了
I’m fucking disappearing.
这就是我仅剩下的
This is what’s left.
我就是该死的棋盘问答游戏的答案
I’m the answer to a fucking Trivial Pursuit question!
你是个骗子
You’re an imposter here.
最终 他们会揭穿你的
Eventually, they’re gonna figure you out.
你是哪里不明白
What part of this don’t you get?
你死了 拜托了
You’re dead. Please…
-我们没有死 -拜托了
– We are not dead. – Oh, please.
就好好死着吧
Just stay dead.
-好好死着吧 -我们没有死
– Just stay dead. – We are not dead.
别说”我们”了
Stop saying “We”!
没有什么我们
There is no we.
我他妈的不是你
I’m not fucking you!
我他妈的是里根·汤姆森
I’m Riggan fucking Thomson.

No.
你是鸟人
You’re Birdman.
因为没有我 剩下的就只有你
Because without me, all that’s left is you,
一个可悲 自私的平凡演员
a sad, selfish, mediocre actor,
里根·汤姆森
《飞鸟侠3》
抓住职业生涯最后的残余
grasping at the last vestiges of his career.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!