Shut up.
一定会很火
That would’ve been good.
闭嘴
Shut up.
疯疯癫癫 吸毒 自作聪明的女儿
Crazy, druggy, wise-ass daughter,
波涛汹涌的熟♥女♥老婆
MILF-y wife with the perky tits.
观众肯定很想看
People would have wanted to see that.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这出烂戏可就不好说了
More than I can say for this piece of shit.
闭嘴
Shut up.
躺椅送来了
The sun bed is here.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是说外面有个躺椅
It means there is a sun bed out there
被运进来了
being delivered to in here.
谁买♥♥的躺椅
Well, who ordered a sun bed?
迈克 他说这是角色需要
Mike. He said it’s for his character.
他演出要用之类的
Part of his process and that shit.

Fuck.
他说乡巴佬才是他角色的真正定位
He said he has to be a redneck.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
该死的
Goddamn it.
走吧 一起走走
Let’s go. Walk.
去哪
Where are we going?
去买♥♥杯咖啡
To get you some coffee.
我有哪儿得罪了你吗
Did I do something to disrespect you?
暂时还没
Not yet.
我对这出戏寄托着很多希望
Look, I have a lot riding on this fucking play.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
是的 观众们都认识我
Yeah. People know who I am,
-扯淡 -而且…
– Fucking bullshit. – and it…
-迈克 -胡说八道
– Mike… – Bullshit.
他们…他们根本不认识你
They… they don’t know you,
还有你的作品 伙计
your work, man…
他们只记得有这么个穿着鸟人装
They know the guy from the bird suit
满嘴隐晦又恶心的莱特曼式吐槽的角色
who goes and tells coy, slightly vomitous stories on Letterman.
不好意思我这么出名让你嫉妒了 迈克
Well, I’m sorry if I’m popular, Mike.
出名 我无所谓 出名
Popular? I don’t give a shit. Popular?!
名气不过是声誉的骚表妹 朋友
Popularity is the slutty little cousin of prestige, my friend.
好吧 我不懂这话到底是什么意思
Okay, I don’t even know what the fuck that means, so…
给你
Here.
这话的意思是…
It… it means…
这话的意思是说我的名声全靠这出戏了
it means my reputation is riding on this,
这出戏的意义就很…很…
and that’s worth a… a…
-大 -很大 就是这样
– Lot. – A lot. Exactly.
-对 对 -操 没错
– Right. Right. – Fuck you! Yes!
要是你觉得我的方式不对
If this doesn’t work out for you,
-就滚回去和你剧组的人一起 -对
– you fuck off back to your studio pals – Right.
一头扎进你们发动的文化灭绝浪潮吧
and dive back into that cultural genocide you guys are perpetrating.
每分每秒都有蠢货降生到世上
You know, a douche bag’s born every minute.
这是P·T·巴纳姆[美国巡回演出团老板]创办马戏团的核心理念
That was P.T. Barnum’s premise when he invented the circus,
而现在它依然适用 你们这帮人心里清楚
and nothing much has changed, and you guys know
只要东拼西凑编出部烂戏
that if you crank out any toxic piece of crap,
人们总会排队买♥♥票去看的
people will line up and pay to see it.
但你们虽然完事儿了
But long after you’re gone,
我之后可还得在台上拼死累活
I’m gonna be on that stage, earning my living,
出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
baring my soul,
和复杂矛盾的心作斗争
wrestling with complex human emotions,
因为那是演员的分内事
’cause that’s what we do.
好吧 所以…
Right. Oh, so that…
今晚的事情是因为
is that what tonight was about…
你在和复杂矛盾的心作斗争吗
you wrestling with complex emotions?
不是 今晚只是看看我的心是否还活着
No. Tonight was just about seeing if it’s even alive,
是否还会为了艺术抛洒热血
seeing if it can bleed.
这里不是露天片厂 里根
No, this isn’t a back lot, Riggan.
这里是纽约城 我们做事的方式就是这样
This is New York City. This is how we do things.
你去哪
Where you going?
这家店卖♥♥咖啡
They have coffee here.
谢谢 汤米
Thanks, Tommy.
观众们在看我们的笑话
They were laughing in our fucking faces.
今晚看笑话
Tonight they were laughing;
明天发推特 管他们呢
tomorrow they’ll be tweeting. Fuck ’em.
谁在乎 这些人就是
Who cares? These are the people
买♥♥了半价票来看我们彩排的
who pay half price to watch us rehearse.
别多想了
Stop fucking caring.
这出戏是部话剧
This play is a drama.
是雷蒙德·卡佛的作品改编 讲的是…
We’re doing Raymond Carver. This play’s about…
-你才不知道这部戏讲了什么 -我知道
– You don’t know what this play is about. – I do know what this play’s about.
不 你不知道
No, you don’t.
天呐
Oh, man.
这才是预演的目的
That’s what previews are for.
因此人们才称之为预演
That’s why they call them previews.
这就是用来让你弄清这部戏在讲什么的
That’s where you figure out what the play is.
我是说…
I mean…
好吧 听着
Okay, look, look.
听我说 看见坐在酒吧那头的
Listen to me. Do you see the woman
那个女人了吗
at the far end of the bar?
那个看上去脸很臭的人
The one who looks like she licked a homeless man’s ass?
看到了
Yeah.
我唯一关心的是她在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上的
The only thing that matters is what she writes about us
-五百字专栏里写了什么 -那人是…
– in 500 words in the Times. – That’s, uh…
-塔比莎 · 迪金森 没错 -对
– Tabitha Dickinson, yes. – Yeah.
不管你信不信
Well, believe it or not,
唯一能影响到你的戏的上座率的
the only opinion that matters
就是她写的东西
in your theater is hers.
要是她捧我们 一定票房♥大卖♥♥
If she likes us, we run;
反之 票房♥就砸了
if she doesn’t, we’re fucked.
她脸没那么臭
She does look like she licked a homeless guy’s ass.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
别像个新人一样 因为预演砸了
Don’t get your panties in a twist over a fucking preview
就乱发火 别对我指手画脚
like some rookie, and don’t tell me how to do my job.
这里是我的地盘 而且老实说
This is my town, and, to be honest,
这儿的大多数人根本不知道你
most people don’t give a shit about you here.
你是里根·汤姆森 对吗
You’re Riggan Thomson, right?
抱歉打断你一下
Sorry to interrupt you.
你能跟我们在这合个影吗
Would you mind having a picture with us here?
-可以 -谢谢
– No, no, no, no. Just… – Oh, thank you.
帮个忙好吗
Would you mind?
-什么 -按下面这个按钮
– What? – The button’s on the bottom.
好了 过来站好了
Okay. Get in there.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
他以前可演过鸟人
He used to be Birdman.
好了
Okay.
太棒了
Ah, great.
-你真上相 -好吧
– Oh, you’re such a doll. – Okay.
-谢谢 你人真好 -谢谢
– Thank you. You’re so sweet. – Thanks.
-真帅 -谢谢 谢谢你的…
– Handsome. – Thanks. Thanks for…
行了 亲爱的 快过来
Okay… Okay, sweetheart, come on.
我们继续
Are we good here?
我要回家了
I’m gonna go home.
好吧 明天见
All right. See you tomorrow.
等等
Oh, wait.
我想了解一下
I… I want to know something.
为什么选雷蒙德·卡佛的作品
Why Raymond Carver?
我小时候…
I was a kid…
在锡拉丘兹读高中的时候演过一场话剧
in, uh, high school doing a play in Syracuse,
他坐在台下观看
and he was in the audience.
后来…
And he, uh…
他…把这个给了我
sent this back… afterwards.
一张小纸条
Little note.
“谢谢你忠于原作的表演 雷蒙德·卡佛”
“Thank you for an honest performance. Ray Carver.”
那个时候…
Yeah? That’s when I knew…
我就立志成为一名演员了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!