你为什么要那么做
What the hell did you do that for?
我喜欢那张海报
I like that poster.
永远都是”我们” 兄弟
It’s always “We,” brother.

Fuck you!
他妈的给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
离我远点
Leave me alone!
你♥他♥妈♥的
You’re fucking…
太他妈的吵了
so fucking annoying!
闭嘴
Shut up!
怎么了
Hey. What’s up?
还有一小时就开始了
One hour till curtain.

Yeah, cool.
你何不试着稍稍休息一下呢
Why don’t you try to rest a little bit?
是啊 我正准备休息 我要躺一下
Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna lay down.
就要成功了 兄弟
Almost there, buddy.
最后一次试演
Last preview.
好 好 没问题
Okay, okay, cool.
你怎么样
How you doing?
很好 很棒
Good. Great.
很好 钱到了
Good. Uh, the money came through.
我只需要把它转到账户里
I just need to transfer it into the account.
你去吧 谢谢 很好 太棒了
There you go. Thank you. Good. That’s terrific.
好 我去转账
So, yeah, I’ll go, uh, do that.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by.
-没事 -好
– Yeah. – Okay.
我为你感到骄傲 你知道的吧
You know I’m proud of you, don’t you?
这需要勇气
This took balls.
你做到了 好吗
And you did it, Okay?
我知道
I know.
我想我们得取消试演
Hey, I think we ought to cancel the preview.
什么
What?
我累了 伙计
I’m tired, dude.
我不能再演下去了 杰克
I can’t do this anymore, Jake.
我做不到
I can’t.
你是开玩笑的 对吧
That’s a joke, right?
我觉得这不适合我
You know, I don’t think this is for me.
整个…
The whole…
他们在嘲笑我
They’re laughing at me.
观众排起队来有三个街区那么长
There is a three-block line of people
都在等着你
waiting for you.
满座啊
It’s a full house.
票都卖♥♥光了
We’re-we’re sold out.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes!
法国大使要来看
And the French ambassador is coming.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯的王子要带上他的一个妻子来看
And the prince of Saudi Arabia is bringing one of his wives.
我本来不想告诉你这个
And I didn’t want to tell you this,
但是马丁·斯科塞斯[好莱坞四大名导]
but Martin Scorsese…
在给他的新电影选角
is casting his new film,
别告诉其他人
and, you know, don’t tell anybody.
-我觉得 -不不不
– I think that should be… – No, no, no,
-你知我知就好 好吗 -我不会的
– between you and me, Okay? – I won’t.
好吗
Okay?

Okay, yeah.
我可以 我可以准备好
Yeah, I can, I can be ready.
我可以准备好
I can be ready.
-很好 -好 谢谢
– Good. – Cool. Thank you.
天哪
Christ.
他怎么样
How is he?
他会没事的
He’ll be fine.
可怜的家伙
Poor creature.
是真的吗 斯科塞斯的事
Is it true? Scorsese?
是啊 新教皇的事还是真的呢
Yeah. And the new Pope, too.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 杰克
You’re an asshole, Jake.
我是维系这一切的人
I’m the one keeping this afloat!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
不 我想我刮到手了
No, I think I cut my hand shaving.
我只是想说 对不起
Well, I-I just wanted to say… I’m sorry.
因为什么
What for?
我知道迈克的能耐
Well… I knew what Mike was capable of,
而且是我带他来参演的
and… I brought him in anyway.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你做的没错 你做的没错 你在开玩笑吗
You did good, you did good. Are you kidding?
你做的很棒
You did great.
明天是我
Tomorrow’s my…
在百老汇的首演
first opening night on Broadway.
也是我的
Mine, too.
我只想让你知道无论发生什么
And I just want you to know that no matter what happens,

that…
我真的很感激你
I’m really grateful to you.
不不 我也感谢你
Oh, no, no. Me, too.
太令人激动了
Hey, this is exciting.
我们是满座
Hey, we have a full house.
杰克刚告诉我的
Jake just told me.
是啊 太棒了
Yeah, that’s great.
天哪
Oh, God.
看在上帝的份上 直接跳吧
For fuck’s sake, just jump already.
你怎么知道我会在上面
How did you know I’d be up here?
我不知道 但我
Well, I didn’t know, but I…
也许希望你在吧
kind of hoped, maybe.
莱斯利在哪
Where’s Lesley?
莱斯利吗
Lesley? Uh…
莱斯利已经往前看了
Lesley’s moving on.
聪明的女孩
Smart girl.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
感谢你的支持
I appreciate that support.
准备好最后一次预演了吗
You ready for your last preview?
当然
Sure, yeah.
谁打的啊
Who did that to you?
我猜谁都有可能
Could’ve been anybody, I guess.
是的
Yes.
我有点希望是莱斯利
I’m sort of hoping it was Lesley.
不是莱斯利
Well, it wasn’t Lesley.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-你是在开玩笑吗 -没有
– You fucking kidding me? – No.
-天哪 -不不 我
– Jesus Christ! – No, no, I-I…
-他 -我想也许是我活该
– He… – I think maybe I deserved it.

Fuck.

Fuck.
告诉我 什么…
Tell me something, what is…
他对你做过最糟糕的事是什么
what is the worst thing that he did to you?
说真的
Seriously.
他总是不在我身边
He was never around.
是吗
Yeah?
那又怎样 就是这个吗
I mean, so what? That was it?
不 是…
No. It was…
他尝试弥补的方式
how he tried to make up for it
不停地试着说服我
by constantly trying to convince me
我很特别
that I was special.
好吧
Okay. Look.
看着我
Look at me.
但他是对的
He was right, though.
关于什么
About what?
你很特别
About your being special.
你一直在这
You know, y… you’ve been hanging around here,
尝试让你自己
trying to make yourself invisible
隐藏于这脆弱又操蛋的日常生活中
behind this fragile little fuckup routine of yours,
但你不能
but you can’t.
你一点都不渺小 你很显眼
You’re anything but invisible; you’re big.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!