Lesley?
颜♥射♥妥妥的
Right on his face.
凡事必有因 对吧
Everything for a reason, right?
他今晚能来吗
You think he’d come in this evening?
我打电♥话♥问问他
I’ll call him and find out.
我给他经纪人打个电♥话♥
I’ll call his agent.
太棒了 简直太棒了
Oh, baby. Amazing, amazing.
安妮
Annie?
清场 让大家都去吃饭
Clear the theater, send everyone to dinner
给我把灯打开
and give me some lights.
我们找到今晚救场的人了
We got a put-in tonight.
谁啊
Who is it?
到时候你就知道了
You’ll find out.
挺让人紧张的吧
It’s intimidating, isn’t it?
你知道都有谁上过这个舞台吗
You have any idea the people who have walked on these boards
在你之前
before you?
姬拉汀·佩琪
Geraldine Page,
海伦·海丝
Helen Hayes,
杰森·罗巴兹
Jason Robards,
马龙·白兰度 而现在…
Marlon Brando and now…
-里根·汤姆森 -是啊
– Riggan Thomson. – Yeah.
谢谢你这么快就过来了 迈克
Hey, thanks for coming in on such short notice, Mike.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
我就是这样的人
This is what I do.
这部剧是你改编的
You… you… you wrote this adaptation?
是我
I did, yeah.
-你还自导自演自己的改编剧 -是的
– And you’re directing and starring in your adaptation? – I am, yeah.
野心不小啊
That’s ambitious.
谢了
Well, thanks.
这剧场不错
Well, it’s a good theater.
剧怎么样我还不好说
I can’t speak for your play, but let’s, uh,
但我们先试一段吧 怎么样
let’s do a little bit of it, yeah?
没想到你这就过来
Oh, I didn’t expect you to come in and,
还直接入戏了
you know, just jump right in.
明晚就第一次预演了 伙计
It’s first preview tomorrow night, man.
咱们赶紧开工吧
Let’s… let’s get to work.
那 那什么
Okay. Well, you know, look, you know,
你先看看剧本 不着急
feel free to take the script up until you feel comfortable.
不用 我们就uf8f5先来一段吧
No, no, no, no, let’s just… let’s just do… do some of it.
好吧
All right.
好 看一眼第二十页
Okay, uh, hey, take a look at page 20.
没关系 不需要
I… I’m good; I don’t need that.
什么
What?
我不需要剧本
I don’t need the script.
给开个头就行
Just give me a cue.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
说句台词
Feed me a line.
-你uf8f5那你怎么uf8f5 -说句台词
– Well, how… how… how are you gonna… – Feed me a line.
好吧 成
Okay, all right.
来 我想想
Okay, uh, let me think.
那你就问错人了
Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask, okay?
我根本不认识那家伙
I didn’t actually know the man.
刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已
I only heard his name mentioned in passing.
谁知道呢 你得搞清楚具体情况
I don’t know. You’d have to know the particulars,
但我想你的意思是 爱情是绝对的
but I think what you’re saying is love is absolute.
我是这意思吗
Is that what I’m saying?
我认为爱情是绝对的吗
Am I saying love is absolute?
对 没错
Yes. Okay, yeah.
我所描述的这种爱情就是绝对的
The kind of love that I’m talking about is absolute.
我说的这种爱情是
The kind of love that I’m talking about…
你不会想着去杀人
You don’t try to kill people.
你怎么知道台词
How do you know the lines?
我就是有这本事 就当是天赋吧
It’s a thing I have. I don’t know, it’s a gift.
好吧 这真是…
Wow, okay, well, that’s…
开个玩笑 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
我帮莱斯利脱稿
I’ve been… I’ve been helping Lesley
有大概一个月了
get off book for like a month.
-对 对 -这些台词uf8f5
– Oh, right, right. – These lines are…
这就说得通了 好的 好的
That makes sense. Right, right, right.
-挺好的 再来一次吧 -好
– That’s good. Give me my cue again. – Okay, okay.
那你就问错人了
Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask.
我根本不认识那家伙
I didn’t actually know the man.
刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已
I’ve heard his name mentioned in passing,
不过谁知道呢
but, you know, I didn’t know.
你永远也搞不清具体情况
You never know the particulars.
但我想你的意思是…
I think what you’re saying, though, is that…
我能提个建议吗
Can… Can I make a suggestion?
-可以 当然 -你介意吗
– Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. – I mean, do you mind?
-不会 完全不会 -好吧
– No, no, no, not at all. Not at all. – Oh, okay.
-看一下 -别管那个了
-Take a look. Okay. – Ok, for… forget that.
-跟着我的节奏来 -好
– Just… just… stay with me. – Yeah.
“那你就问错人了” 他这么说对吧
“I’m the wrong person to ask,” He says, right.
这是什么意思
But what is that?
-他为什么这么说 -我觉得…
– What’s the intention in that? – I think…
他是不是厌倦了这个话题 所以想换一个
Is he fed up with the subject, so he’s changing it?
他是不是在转移对婚姻的愧疚感
Is he deflecting guilt over the marriage?
你看 这后面跟着四句台词
And here’s the thing, you’ve got four lines after that
都在说同一件事
that all say the same thing. Right.
“我根本不认识那家伙”
“I didn’t even know the man.”
“刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已”
“I… I only heard his name mentioned in passing.”
“谁知道呢”
“I wouldn’t know.”
“你得搞清楚具体情况”
“You’d have to know the particulars.”
具体的情况 腔调跟我奶奶似的
And the particulars, I mean, it sounds like my grandmother,
但关键是
but… but… but the point is,
-你不认识那个人 -对
– you don’t know the guy. – Right.
-我们他妈的知道了 -嗯
– We fucking get it. – Yeah.
用一句话表达出来
Make it work with one line.
-“我连那家伙是谁都不知道” 对吧 -对
– “I didn’t even know the man.” right? – Yeah, right.
等等 你怎么uf8f5
Wait, how… how do…
你也知道我的台词吗
You know my lines, too, huh?
-别纠结台词什么了行吗 -好好好
– Can… Can we not get hung up on knowing lines? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-斟酌一下台词 -好 好
– Can we just work on this, – Yeah, yeah,
-一句一句分♥析♥什么的 -好 好
– tear it apart, whatever? – Right, right.
要不你再来一遍那段
So… so… so why don’t you just give me that same thing again,
精练一下
but cut it down.
-试试 -好的
– Try it. – Okay.
来试一下
Just try it.
那你就问错人了
Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask.
-我根本不认识那家伙 -不
– I didn’t actually know the guy. – Oh! No!
这就是问题所在 懂吗
But that’s the thing, see?
“那你就问错人了” 什么意思
“I’m the wrong person to ask.” What is it?
意思是”去你♥妈♥的♥”
I think it’s “Fuck you.”
去你♥妈♥的♥ 别把热芋头抛给我 我uf8f5
Fuck you. Don’t… don’t put me on the spot, man. I…
别让我对自己的婚姻感到难堪
Don’t… don’t make me feel self-conscious about my marriage
我老婆uf8f5我老婆还坐在uf8f5
while my l… my wife is sitting…
这儿
Right there.
-这儿呢 -对
– right there. – Yeah.
-能坐下说吗 -坐坐 好想法
– Can I sit down for this? – Yeah, sit, sit. Good idea.
谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-要有”去你♥妈♥的♥”的气势 -好的
– So… so just… just give it to me as a “Fuck you.” – Right.
-试试 向我发泄 -好
– Try it, lay it on me. – Yeah.
就这样 来吧
Let’s just do it. Come on.
-冲我来吧 -我想想
– Give it to me. – Well, I’m thinking.
-可劲儿操♥我♥ -好
– Fuck me hard. – Okay.
-快给我…-好 好的
– Just… just give it… – Yeah, right.
快点 别说了 赶紧他妈开演啊
Come on! Don’t talk about it! Just fucking do it!
那你问错人了 知道吗
Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask! All right?
我根本不认识那家伙
I don’t even know the guy, okay?
你想说什么
What’s your point?
我想说什么
What’s my point?
对 你想说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!