I was gonna be an actor. Right there.
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
没什么 不过这是写在餐巾纸上的
Nothing. It’s just, it’s on a cocktail napkin.
是的 所以呢
Yeah, so?
他肯定喝得酩酊大醉 伙计
He was fucking drunk, man.
你进军好莱坞了吗 迈克
You headed to Hollywood, Mike?

No.
不 好莱坞的人会来这挖我的 塔比
No. Hollywood’s heading here, Tabby.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
“当不成艺术家的人往往变身评论家
“A man becomes a critic when he cannot be an artist,
“就像当不成战士的人
the same way that a man becomes an informer
往往会去投敌告密一般”
when he cannot be a soldier.”
福楼拜说的 对吗
That’s Flaubert, right?
他是一个穿着莱卡棉鸟人装的好莱坞小丑
He’s a Hollywood clown in a Lycra bird suit.
对 他是
Yes, he is.
但明晚八点
But tomorrow night at 8:00,
他会搏上一切登台
he’s going out on that stage and risking everything.
那时你打算怎么办
What’ll you be doing?
你就不担心我会给你写差评吗
Don’t you ever worry that I’ll give you a bad review?
你肯定会给差评
I’m sure you will,
如果我胆敢演砸的话
if I ever give you a bad performance.
迪金森女士
Miss Dickinson.
夏纳先生
Mr. Shiner.
欢迎光临
Thanks for coming in.
你还留在这儿干什么
What are you still doing here?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 你的戏服已经送到更衣室了
Nothing. Um… your costumes are hanging in your dressing room.
很好 很好
Oh, great, great.
还买♥♥了你要的椰子汁
Oh, I got that coconut water that you wanted.
不过你要是不想喝纯天然的
Um, if you want the fake stuff,
只能等到明天了 怎么了
it’s not open till tomorrow. What?
我忘了有没有向你道谢
Uh… I’m not sure that I said thank you.
谢什么
For what?
所有的事
For everything.
你工作完成的很出色
I mean, you’ve been doing a really good job,
-还有 说实话 -好
– and, you know, honestly. – Yeah.
我最近一直忙着…
I’ve been so preoccupied with all…
行了 行了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧我…
Okay, well, I…
只是想说这个 还有…
just wanted to say that, and…
什么味儿
What is that?
什么
What?
这味道
That smell.
-是什么 看着我 -不知道
– What is it? Look at me. – I don’t know.
-看着我 -干什么 怎么了
– Look at me! – What? What?
他妈的 你还骗我
Goddamn, you got to be shitting me.

Dad…
藏哪了
Where is it?
能别这样吗 求你了
Can we not do this, please?
爸爸
Dad?
在哪儿 真是难以置信
Where is it? I can’t believe this.
这是什么
Wha… What is this?
小块花生酱
Chunky peanut butter.
这个 这个 这是什么
This. This. What is that?
大♥麻♥
That’s pot.
冷静
Relax.
“冷静” 你不能这么对我
“Relax.” You can’t do this to me!
对你
To you?
闭嘴吧 你知道我什么意思
Oh, shut up! You know what I’m talking about.
我知道 你只在乎你自己
Uh, yeah, you’re talking about you!
-还能更老套吗 -别来这套…
– What else is new? – No, don’t do the thing…
我就不能为自己考虑下吗
The thing where I make it about me?
听着 我在努力做一些重要的事
Look, I’m trying to do something that’s important.
那根本不重要
This is not important!
对我来说很重要
It’s important to me!
懂吗 对你来说可能无所谓
Okay? Maybe not to you
还有你那些愤世嫉俗的朋友们
or your cynical friends
满脑子只想成为网红
whose only ambition is to go viral!
但对我来说 这是…
But to me, this is…
天啊 这是我的事业
My God, this is my career!
是我千辛万苦等到的
This is my chance to finally do some work
做些有意义的事的机会
that actually means something!
对谁有意义
That means something to who?
你有过事业 爸爸
You had a career, Dad,
在第三部漫画电影之前
before the third comic book movie.
在人们开始忘记
Before people started to forget
那套鸟人装里的人之前
who was inside that bird costume!
你现在排的戏
You are doing a play based on a book
是根据六十年前的书编的
that was written 60 years ago
只有那种有几个破钱
for a thousand rich old white people
心里琢磨着看完戏上哪儿喝下午茶的
whose only real concern is gonna be where they go
老不死的东西才会来看
to have their cake and coffee when it’s over!
除了你根本没人在乎
Nobody gives a shit but you!
还有…别自欺欺人了 爸
And… let’s face it, Dad,
你才不是为艺术而演戏
you are not doing this for the sake of art.
你只是想在影坛东山再起而已
You are doing this because you want to feel relevant again.
你猜怎么着 全世界每天都有大把的人
Well, guess what, there is an entire world out there
为了走红拼得头破血流
where people fight to be relevant every single day,
你却当这现实不存在
and you act like it doesn’t exist.
但是再怎么视而不见都没用 地球照样转
Things are happening in a place that you ignore,
而且地球上的人早把你忘干净了
a place that, by the way, has already forgotten about you!
你算哪根葱
I mean, who the fuck are you?!
你恨博客 嘲笑推特
You hate bloggers, you mock Twitter.
连脸书都没有
You don’t even have a Facebook page!
你才是根本不存在的那个人
You’re the one who doesn’t exist!
你排戏是因为心里怕得要死
You’re doing this because you’re scared to death,
怕像我们这些人一样 碌碌无为
like the rest of us, that you don’t matter.
不过没错
And you know what? You’re right.
你就是碌碌无为
You don’t!
你所谓的事业不重要
It’s not important, okay?
你也不重要 习惯吧
You’re not important… get used to it!
爸…
Dad…
在尼克被抑郁吞噬前的日子里
In the days before Nick’s depression started to eat away at him,
他不知道我怀孕了
he never knew I was pregnant,
我也从未打算要告知他
and I never intended on telling him.
大概我们在生活中做出了选择
I guess we make choices in life,
就得选择活在相应的结果之中
and we choose to live with them.
或选择逃避它们
Or not.
我不想要那个孩子
I didn’t want that baby.
不是因为我不爱尼克
Not because I didn’t love Nick,
也不是因为我不喜欢孩子
and not because I didn’t love the idea of it,
只因为我没做好爱自己的准备
but just because I wasn’t ready to love myself.
现在还有一段距离
There’s a distance to it all now.
一段渴望的距离
A wistful distance
被清风凸显着
underscored by a gentle breeze
演员就位
Actors in position.
群鸟的鸣叫
and the sound of the birds,
音乐淡出
Music out.
嘲笑着这荒诞不羁的一切
laughing at the whimsy of it all.
劳拉上台
We have Laura onstage.
-莱斯利 -推过去 快
– Lesley? – Roll it. Roll it, go, go.
什么
What?
我好像硬了[难相处]I think I’m hard.
不 这倒没有
No, you’re not.
只是有时你做事不考虑
It’s just that sometimes you don’t consider
-别人的感受 -不不不
– other people’s feelings, that’s all. – No, no, no,
真硬了 你摸摸
I’m getting hard. Feel that.
什么
What?
拜托 不是吧你
Come on. You got to be kidding me.
我们来真的吧 真做
Let’s really do it, let’s really fuck.
不行 你疯了吗
No, are you crazy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!