Of course not. It doesn’t matter.
像你这种美国律师 可以靠一张嘴解决事情
An American lawyer like you can talk your way out of anything.
对吧
Can’t you?
你跟他去
You go with him.
为什么
Why?
是护照的问题
It’s passport problem.
什么问题 有什么问题
What problem? What’s the problem?
你跟他去
You go with him.
你记住…
And remember…
费德瑞克普莱尔的命运 掌握在我们手里
we control the fate of Frederic Pryor.
天啊
My God!
麻烦先给我咖啡
I’ll start with some coffee, please.
然后我要希尔顿套餐
Then I’ll have the Hilton combo…
和美式早餐 还要咖啡
and the American breakfast. And coffee.
两份早餐
Both breakfasts?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
先上一份 还是…
One first or…
两份一起上 准备好就上
Both first, both. Whenever they’re ready.
还有咖啡
And coffee.
你不该来这里
You shouldn’t be here.
有时候在德国 就是想来一大份的美式早餐
Sometimes in Germany, you just want a big American breakfast.
发生什么事 你昨晚去哪里了
What happened? Where were you last night?
沃格安排我在东德待了一会儿
Vogel arranged for me to spend some time in the East.
喔 老天
Oh, Jesus.
坦白说 并没有比西德这里糟到哪里去
Frankly, it’s not that much worse than where you have me here in the West.
所以苏联同意换人…
So the Russians are fine with the exchange…
但现在沃格说东德不愿意
but now Vogel is saying that the East Germans won’t do it.
我们救不到普莱尔
We’re not gonna get Pryor.
好 很好
Great, good.
所以苏联那边谈好了 我们换回鲍尔
So the Soviets are set. We get Powers.
我们换回鲍尔 干得好
We get Powers. Well done.
不 东德不愿意
No, the East Germans won’t do it.
我们救不到普莱尔 那孩子很重要 每个人都重要
We won’t get Pryor, and that kid matters. Every person matters.
当然 所以你才尝试
Sure, that’s why you tried. That’s why you tried.
阿贝尔在路上了 准备好明天早上进行
Abel’s on his way, so we’re all set for tomorrow morning.
-等一下 -这样比较容易
-Wait a minute. -Makes things simple. Makes things simple.
我们救不到那孩子
We are not getting the kid.
对 我了解 我们准备好了
Yeah, I understand. We’re set.
我们可以忽略今天早上收到的讯息
We can ignore the message we got this morning.
什么讯息
What message?
东德来的
From the East Germans.
他们打了我给你的电♥话♥号♥码
They called the number I gave you.
他们说今天要跟你谈
They said they wanted to speak to you today.
沃格打来
Vogel called?

No.
东德检察总长哈洛德欧特办公室
Office of Harald Ott, East German attorney general.
要什么 他要什么
Wanting what? What does he want?
跟你谈
To talk to you.
但没关系 我不能要求你回去
But it’s okay, I can’t ask you to go back there.
听着 你似乎是个不受欢迎人物
Listen, you seem to be persona non grata to some elements…
所以我们不想冒险
so we won’t push our luck.
所以他想见我
So he wants to see me.
几点
What time?
喔 不 不 听着
Oh, no, no. Now, listen.
你不需要去 其实 你不应该去
You don’t need to go. In fact, you shouldn’t go.
事实上 你不能去
In fact, you can’t go.
我们和苏联谈好了 不想搞砸
We’re set with the Soviets. We don’t want to screw it up.
我不会搞砸的
I’m not gonna screw it up.
你不准去 别惹麻烦
You’re not going! Don’t be a pain in the ass.
我点的
I ordered.
慢慢享用你的大份美式早餐
Enjoy your big American breakfast.
我认为该用最高规格进行谈判 以表尊重
I thought it should be negotiated at the highest level as a courtesy to you.
谢谢你 先生
I thank you, sir.
我不知道为什么事情变得如此混乱
I don’t know how things became so confused.
我想有时候就是这样
I guess sometimes they just do.
我要明确表达…
For sake of clarity…
我们已经做好准备
I say we are fully prepared…
用所谓的学生普莱尔 交换鲁道夫阿贝尔
to exchange the so-called student, Pryor, for Rudolf Abel.
我从沃格先生那里得知 普莱尔对你们很重要
I understand from Mr. Vogel that Pryor is very important to you.
是 但是…
Yes, but…
为此我们要签个备忘录
We’ll do a memorandum to that effect.
备忘录
A memorandum.
当然 我们要保证双边的交换
Certainly, we commit to a bi-lateral exchange.
是 当然 我不确定那代表什么 但…
Yes, yes, sure. I’m not sure what that means but…
我国也坚持要法兰西斯盖瑞鲍尔
My country also insists on Francis Gary Powers.
不可能
No!
这就是为什么事情变得如此混乱
This is how things became so confused.
鲍尔有什么用处 先生
Powers. What use is he, sir?
你们要他是为了处罚他 木已成舟
You want him back for punitive reasons? What’s done is done.
他已经吐实 阿贝尔一定也一样
He has divulged what he will divulge, as no doubt Abel has also.
我们提议另一个你们坚称无罪的人
We are offering instead someone who you insist is innocent.
这样做才对
And this is right.
他才是你们应该带回去的人
This is who you should retrieve.
未来 要展望未来
The future. Look to the future.
我是欧特
Ott.
我是欧特
Ott.
抱歉 恕我失陪 先生
I’m sorry. If you could give me a moment, sir.
非常抱歉 先生
I’m very sorry, sir.
检察总长很遗憾 他有要事必须离开
The attorney general regrets that he had to leave on urgent business.
他走了
He left?
是 非常抱歉
Yes. Many apologies.
我等了一个多小时
I’ve been waiting for over an hour.
非常抱歉 先生
Very sorry, sir.
年轻人
Young man.
过来
Come here.
没关系 过来
It’s all right. Come here.
坐下
Take a seat.
来 来 坐下
Come on, come on. Sit down.
你喜欢这里的工作吗
Do you like your job here?
这是个很好的工作 先生
It’s a very good job, sir.
一定是 一定很有趣
It must be. Must be interesting.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
而且也很重要
And important, too.
你的英文说得很好
And your English is good.
是 我不想说很流利 但的确很流利 先生
Yes, I hesitate to say it’s excellent. But it’s excellent, sir.
好 好
Good, good.
是这样的 我的谈判伙伴离开了
See, I just lost my negotiating partner…
我需要一个人聊聊
and I need somebody to talk to…
而你似乎是个通情达理的年轻人
and you seem like a reasonable young man.
我可以跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
没关系
It’s all right.
没关系的
It’s all right.
我只是需要你给你的上司带个信儿
I just need you to give a message to your boss.
但必须非常非常精准
But it has to be very, very clear.
你明白吗
You understand?
是 先生 但也许你应该等他…
Yes, sir. But perhaps you should wait until he…
不 不 是这样的 我感冒了 我想回家
No, no. Thing is, I have this cold and I wanna get home…
上♥床♥睡觉
and get in bed.
你可以给他带个信儿吗
Can you give him the message?
当然
Certainly.
内容是这样的
This is the message.
“除非我们得到鲍尔和普莱尔 否则就不交换阿贝尔”
“There is no deal for Abel unless we get Powers and Pryor.”
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
已经安排好明天早上 我们得不到两个人就不交换
It’s arranged for tomorrow morning. It will not happen unless we get two men.
那两个人
Those two men.
-两个 两个 两个 -是 先生
-Two, two, two. -Yes, sir.
如果没有达成交易
If there is no deal…
你的上司就必须告诉苏联政♥府♥
your boss must tell the Soviets.
他必须告诉苏联 他们得不到鲁道夫阿贝尔
He has to tell the Soviets that they are not getting Rudolf Abel.
是 先生

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章最长的旅程
下一篇文章大空头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!