Were you making the overflight on April 9th…
巴拉诺维奇的工业区和米格轰炸机基地上空
over the industrial area and MiG bomber base at Baranovichi?
我没有 这是我第一次飞越
I was not. This was my first overflight.
我要知道发动机熄火到滑翔的比率
I need to know about engine-out to glide ratio.
飞机如何飞得那么高
How the plane gets so high.
我们知道它达到两万一千米的高度
We know it reaches altitude of 70,000 feet.
盖瑞 这我们知道
Gary, we know this.
而我需要知道飞机还飞过哪里
And I need to know where the planes have flown.
它们还飞过哪里 盖瑞
Where they have flown, Gary.
我们必须现在谈
And we must have this talk now.
现在
Now.
然后就让你睡一下
And then you can sleep a little.
先生 醒醒
Sir, wake up.
醒醒 先生
Wake up, sir.
先生 请你跟我来好吗
Sir, can you come with me, please?

Yeah.
-我们得走了 -好 当然
-We gotta move. -Yeah, of course.
-请跟我来好吗 -好
-Can you come with me, please? -Yeah.

Okay.
你的眼镜拿了吗
Got your glasses?
现在几点
What time is it?
很晚了 但我们得谈谈…
It’s late, but we need to talk…
然后我们得搭飞机 好吗
and then we need to get on a plane, okay?

Yeah.
好 起床了
Yep. Upsy-daisy!
-起床了 -好了
-Upsy-daisy. -That’s right.
好了 继续走
There we go. Keep it moving.
谢谢你
Thank you.
另一边 另一边 好
Other way, other way. There we go.
你说飞机
You say a plane?
请这边走 继续走
This way, please. Keep moving.
好 关于你的提议 我收到莫斯科当局的正面回应
So, I received a favorable decision from Moscow on your proposal…
我们会帮德意志民♥主♥共和国的朋友
that we help our friends in the German Democratic Republic…
用鲍尔先生交换阿贝尔先生
by exchanging Mr. Powers for Mr. Abel.
了不起
That’s swell.
我可以建议在格林尼克桥交换吗
May I suggest the Glienicke Bridge as a place of a swap?
为何不在查理检查哨
Why not Checkpoint Charlie?
我们不想引人注目
We’re not looking for publicity.
格林尼克桥很寂静 尤其是清晨
The Glienicke Bridge is very quiet, especially early in the morning.
格林尼克桥 我会转达
Glienicke Bridge. I’ll run that by our side.
我们能在周五把阿贝尔带来 所以周六早上进行
We can have Abel here on Friday. So, Saturday morning?
总是很着急 是吧
Always impatience, yeah?
我想回家睡觉 那就周六早上
I want to get home and get into bed. So, Saturday morning?
5点30分
5:30?
好 就这么说定了
All right. We’re done here.
要是有什么状况 可以打这个电♥话♥
This is a number, in case anything should come up.
好的
All right.
随时都会有人接
Someone will answer at any hour.
我想应该用不到
I don’t expect to use it.
喝一杯庆祝这个安排吧
Shall we toast the arrangement?
有何不可呢
Why not?
亚美尼亚白兰地 治感冒的良药
Armenian brandy. Good bracer for your cold.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你介意…
Would you mind…
与协商无关 但我想问你几个问题
This is not part of our business but I’d like to ask you a couple of questions.
你不必回答
You do not have to answer.
我会尽我所能回答
I shall answer what I know.
我喜欢这个人 你们的人
I like this guy, your guy.
你们的人回国时 他会怎么样
What happens to your guy when he gets home?
我们得判定我们的人 现在是否已变成你们的人
We have to make a determination whether our guy is now your guy.
我之前告诉过你 他忠于祖国
Now, as I said to you before, he’s acted honorably.
他还是你们的人 相信我
He’s still your guy, believe me.
你当然会这么说了 不管是真的…
Of course you will say that if it were true…
还是假的
and if it were not true.
我想还是免不了会
I guess it has come down to that.
请原谅我这么问你…
Forgive me for pushing…
判定之后 他会有危险吗
but is he in any danger if the determination is made?
这个嘛
Well, goodness.
以现今的情势 每个人都有危险
As things are now, everyone is in danger.
干杯
Cheers.
不会在格林尼克桥交换
There will be no exchange on Glienicke Bridge.
你说什么 先生
Excuse me, sir.
不交换了
There will be no exchange.
不换费德瑞克普莱尔了
Not for Frederic Pryor.
沃格先生 我以为昨天我们达成协议了
Mr. Vogel, I thought yesterday we had agreed.
我们同意用阿贝尔交换普莱尔
We agreed on an exchange, Abel for Pryor.
现在我知道你是奸商了
Now I learn you are a rug merchant…
一物两卖♥♥
selling the same rug to two customers.
你对我们说阿贝尔换普莱尔
Abel for Pryor you sell to us.
是啊
Yeah.
你对苏联说阿贝尔换鲍尔
And Abel for Powers you sell to the Soviets.
如果这安排能满足大家
I’m not quite sure what the problem is…
我不懂有什么问题
if the arrangement satisfies two parties or three or four.
这有什么差别
What difference does it make?
我们不满这个安排
The arrangement does not satisfy this party.
沃格先生…
Now, Mr. Vogel…
你显然不知道你在对付谁
Obviously you do not know who you are dealing with.
我告诉你德意志民♥主♥共和国想要什么
Here’s the interest of the German Democratic Republic.
公开与另一个政♥权♥打交道
To deal with, and to be seen to be dealing with another sovereign power…
也就是美国
the United States.
同等地位的政♥权♥
An equal power.
你们却把我们当成 苏维埃社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国联盟的傀儡
Instead you treat us as stooges for the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
能不能就叫他们苏联 节省时间
Can we just call them the Russians? It’ll save time.
我还有约 先生 我认为浪费时间的人是你
I have an appointment, sir. I think it’s you who are wasting time.
如果我说错 请纠正我
Now, tell me if I am describing this wrong.
你有个孩子 一个大学学生
You have a kid, a university student…
你知道他不是间谍 对你没有威胁
someone you know is not a spy, who’s no threat to you.
交换这个没有价值的人…
And in exchange for this person who is worthless to you…
让你在苏联和美国之间 扮演对等的角色
you play an equal part in an exchange between the Russians and the Americans.
在我们和你们两方之间 算是一次交换
And this is one transaction between us and the two of you.
我们不是要做两件事 先生 只算一件事
We’re not trying to do two things here, sir. We’re just doing one thing.
一件 一件 一件
One, one, one.
我不明白
It’s hard for me to see
伟大的东德意志共和国 怎么会觉得被藐视
how the Republic of East German Democrats is being slighted.
你没跟我商量就和苏联达成协议
You agreed to the Soviets without consulting me.
这是谈判还是共谋
Is this a negotiation or a conspiracy?
对你造成伤害才叫共谋
For it to be a conspiracy, there would have to be harm to you, sir.
这件事只有好处 我们各取其利
There’s just benefits here. We’re of agreeing interests.
不 是你觉得有利
No, you decide they agree.
你的会议在哪里 先生
Where is your appointment, sir?
西柏林 选帝侯大街
In the West. Ku’damm.

Good.
看看四周
Look around you.
东德与西德比起来怎么样
How does the Eastern sector compare with the West?
我们的苏联朋友认为 我们不该重建首都
Our Russian friends have decided that we should not rebuild our capital city.
但我们住在苏联朋友摧毁的废墟里
But we live in this ruin made by our Russian friends.
去吧 跟苏联达成交易
Go ahead, make your deal with these Russians.
我们不想参与
We won’t be part of it.
没有普莱尔就没有交易 我们不会丢下他不管
There is no deal without Pryor. We are not leaving him here.
这是你的立场 还是你的政♥府♥的立场
Is this your position or your government’s?
先生 我就在这里 和你对话
Sir, I’m here. I’m talking to you.
但你不代表你的政♥府♥
But you are not a representative of your government.
你不知道你是谁 我们也不知道
You don’t know who you are. Neither do we.
你应该小心点 唐纳文先生 这里不是布鲁克林
You should be careful. This is not Brooklyn, Mr. Donovan.
听着 先生
Look, sir.
你一定知道 在每一个重要的环节
You must know that in every respect that matters,
我都是代表我的政♥府♥
I represent my government.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我知道吗
Do I?
你有身份证明文件吗
Do you have the proper papers?
当然没有了 没关系

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章最长的旅程
下一篇文章大空头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!